What's new

Turkish Industry, Science and Technology

Okay funny boy,this is tuskish science and tech section ,go and share your game life news on your game forums.

Topic was Crytec, in this context I wrote my post. In the broadest sense, maybe a bit of topic. But no need to be offense Cowboy.

I would like to see that Aselsan establish a commercial division with all the experience and sources it has. I mean a Samsung-like company which produces high-tech Smart phones gadgets, CPU and Arduino-like microcontrollers, RD etc.. It could be awesome.

What do you think about this?

hmsbturk,com

nuremberg3.JPG

patent-2.jpg

patent-1.jpg

I thought same but how come he can patent something that is aleady existing for decades... Must be kind of different system, imo.

I am searching for that patent, but can't find it.

This machine is not a motor. This is a generator. it produces electricity without input mechanic energy. it means free electricity. This is Muammer Yildiz claim. I don't know real or not. Look this youtube video.

This machine is not a motor. This is a generator. it produces electricity without input mechanic energy. it means free electricity. This is Muammer Yildiz claim. I don't know real or not. Look this youtube video.
There is no such thing as energy without input....not in this universe. ıf that had been true, they should remove the thermodynamics course from universities.

The first law of thermodynamics; The law of conservation of energy states that the total energy of an isolated system is constant; energy can be transformed from one form to another, but cannot be created or destroyed.

He is basically using the energy of the magnets to create momentum. You can't use this system of his more than a few hours as you will deplete the stored energy in the magnets....

- Do magnets ever lose their magnetism?

- Yes, it is possible for a permanent magnet to lose its magnetism. There are three common ways for this to occur:
1) Via heat:
2) Via shock:
3) Via a demagnetizing magnetic field: permanent magnets exhibit a characteristic called coercivity, which is the ability of a material to withstand being demagnetized by an applied magnetic field. Modern permanent magnet materials such as Sm-Co and Nd-Fe-B have high coercivities; older materials such as Alnico or ceramic [hard ferrite] materials have lower coercivities. With a strong enough magnetic field of opposite polarity, it is therefore possible to demagnetize the magnet [whether this comes from another permanent magnet, or a solenoid].

This device uses magnetic fields of magnets placed in the motor to create a sustained momentum, but as the time passes opposed magnetic fields of the magnets will demagnetize each other. Therefore you will never see an industrial application.

That's why in the industry people don't use permanent magnets but electro-magnets.

To add,this bogus claim is not the first and will not be the last. In 2006 another guy popped up and claimed the same thing.
Erke Dönergeci - Vikipedi

You can never beat the laws of thermodynamics.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know thermodinamic laws too. But there is a generator and a connected burden (resistive ligts etc) on the video . Normally if there wasnt any mechanical energy input, this machine would stop quickly. But it not. This is not about industrial usage or hoby. Low or high energy usage isn't important point. if you don't have enough input energy to balance demand energy in burden, generator frequency does not stay same level. But it doesnt change . Generally I refuse such claim immediately. But the man demonted the machine and there isn't any thing but parmenant magnet. He presented his study at some universities in Europe.

Last edited:
I know thermodinamic laws too. But there is a generator and a connected burden (resistive ligts etc) on the video . Normally if there wasnt any mechanical energy input, this machine would stop quickly. But it not. This is not about industrial usage or hoby. Low or high energy usage isn't important point. if you don't have enough input energy to balance demand energy in burden, generator frequency does not stay same level. But it doesnt change . Generally I refuse such claim immediately. But the man demonted the machine and there isn't any thing but parmenant magnet. He presented his study at some universities in Europe.
I couldn't understand your point.... there is energy input....that is the magnetic energy of the magnets, output is mechanical energy...if you couple it with a alternator, you will get electrical power for output...

Device doesn't break the 1st law it self...energy is conserved, from magnetic to mechanical. To say, "This machine can continue like this for a day..." will be against thermodynamics because at a point permanent magnets will get demagnetized.

Think this device like a kind of battery. A battery changes stored chemical energy to electric energy. This device changes stored magnetic energy(permenant magnets) to mechanical energy.

He presented and got a patent (or applied for a patent)....via saying "A device using an array of magnets"....that's it. It is a device that is using array of magnets to produce momentum....not an infinite machine.

This machine is called Perendev machine, it's nothing new. You can see the working principal and some amateur applications in the below video.

Nobody trying to built something serious like our guy here because what he is trying to achieve is Perpetual motion (actually beyond perpetual motion)... which is impossible.

Perpetual motion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom