What's new

Turkish Industry, Science and Technology

I am not sure, If it is right place to post this but Fikri Işık, Minister of Scince, Industry and Technology announced that an 'Industrial Zone for National Toys' will be established in Erzurum.
Milli oyuncak şehrimiz Erzurum olacak - Ekonomi Haberleri

I don't know you guys but as a parent of two, I wouldn't be any more happier :happy:
Hopefully some TV serieses, cartoons and modernized Turkish characters and stories to follow in coordination. It is as important and serious as TFX or Altay is for the country imo.

Last edited:
I am not sure, If it is right place to post this but Fikri Işık, Minister of Scince, Industry and Technology announced that an 'Industrial Zone for National Toys' will be established in Erzurum.

I don't know you guys but as a parent of two, I wouldn't be any more happier :happy:
Hopefully some TV serieses, cartoons and modernized Turkish characters and stories to follow in coordination. It is as important and serious as TFX or Altay is for the country imo.

Better make some deal with Japan and help us train a lot of artists. which can deliver the same quality of what the Japanese can, because from the stuff I have seen by now. the production quality is quite meh.

Yeah.. I think this is more of an Industrial thing than Sceince or Technology. Perhaps some Socio science could be applied to the toys make children more obedient and sheep like .. That's what TV Shows are for no ? :D

Better make some deal with Japan and help us train a lot of artists. which can deliver the same quality of what the Japanese can, because from the stuff I have seen by now. the production quality is quite meh.
I agree about Japanese stuff, I personally have exprienced when I was little lol That would help some 'MYO' and 'Sanat' graduates, too somehow.

Yeah.. I think this is more of an Industrial thing than Sceince or Technology. Perhaps some Socio science could be applied to the toys make children more obedient and sheep like .. That's what TV Shows are for no ? :D
That kind of thinking isn't helpful for society or anybody and I disagree with you.

Not necessarily, but if they help developing subjects of Respect, mutual understanding, critical thinking, to question one self, but also to question their surrounding, to work hard for you nation so it will reach beyond the powers of other powers, to know your history and your place in this world. This could help bringing a entire generation of self confident, research inspired students.

I agree about Japanese stuff, I personally have exprienced when I was little lol That would help some 'MYO' and 'Sanat' graduates, too somehow.

That kind of thinking isn't helpful for society or anybody and I disagree with you.

Not necessarily, but if they help developing subjects of Respect, mutual understanding, critical thinking, to question one self, but also to question their surrounding, to work hard for you nation so it will reach beyond the powers of other powers, to know your history and your place in this world. This could help bringing a entire generation of self confident, research inspired students.

Okay :D

''REMER to use axolotl in research as a model organism.

fff.png

The feature of the salamander that attracts most attention is its healing ability: the axolotl does not heal by scarring and is capable of the regeneration of entire lost appendages in a period of months, and, in certain cases, more vital structures. Some have indeed been found restoring the less vital parts of their brains. They can also readily accept transplants from other individuals, including eyes and parts of the brain—restoring these alien organs to full functionality. In some cases, axolotls have been known to repair a damaged limb, as well as regenerating an additional one, ending up with an extra appendage that makes them attractive to pet owners as a novelty. In metamorphosed individuals, however, the ability to regenerate is greatly diminished. The axolotl is therefore used as a model for the development of limbs in vertebrates.''

Medipol University Regenerative and Restorative Medicine Research Center

I hope they make not toys but small models of our defence products... I would love to have a Turkish Defence Industry model collection...

the japan idea is good we have many stuff for anime in our culture.. :D

we really lack of talented synchronisation studios.. the japanese are real good in this thing very emotional and good..

also we need more serious films without the saban mentality for example I like some kazakh films they do it really good total different level of serious films even if they did not invest much money..

hope the toys would have eu standards or better :)

except some horror movies many turkish movies are not good made.. except our old film industry wich is destroyed..

we really lack of talented synchronisation studios.. the japanese are real good in this thing very emotional and good..

also we need more serious films without the saban mentality for example I like some kazakh films they do it really good total different level of serious films even if they did not invest much money..

except some horror movies many turkish movies are not good made.. except our old film industry wich is destroyed..

Perhaps they can make this into a cartoon :D
Shoukoku no Altair Manga - Read Shoukoku no Altair Manga Online for Free
or this
Yume no Shizuku, Ougon no Torikago Manga - Read Yume no Shizuku Ougon no Torikago Manga Online for Free

Anime is great but great with Japan. I sometimes watch 'One Piece' with my son and agree that it is very emotional but it wouldn't have a good chance in our culture I guess they should have a new claim with quality for our own market. What our authorities need is perhaps, some of their exprience :)
What I mean by ''some TV serieses, cartoons and modernized Turkish characters and stories to follow in coordination'' is that some related ministries (Culture, Child, Industry... etc.) should come together and form an office to support such a development for children.
Modernized Turkish characters? What it could be? Oghuz Khan could be an awesome base for a story imo. It would be awesome to see his mythical descendant between us today saving the day in a story and his figures in the hands of Turkish children. I would fully support that instead watching these little children in a hot debate of Batman or Superman.
TRT is doing a great job with 'Diriliş Ertuğrul' TV series in general (imo), why not TRT Çocuk?

Then EU standarts, my son is so much in love with 'Bruder' trucks but they are sold in Turkish stores very expensive.
Their quality honestly is good but isn't that good, too for that price.

small models of our defence products... I would love to have a Turkish Defence Industry model collection...
That, too. I sometimes envy İsmail Demir for that reason :enjoy:

Anime is great but great with Japan. I sometimes watch 'One Piece' with my son and agree that it is very emotional but it wouldn't have a good chance in our culture I guess they should have a new claim with quality for our own market. What our authorities need is perhaps, some of their exprience :)
What I mean by ''some TV serieses, cartoons and modernized Turkish characters and stories to follow in coordination'' is that some related ministries (Culture, Child, Industry... etc.) should come together and form an office to support such a development for children.
Modernized Turkish characters? What it could be? Oghuz Khan could be an awesome base for a story imo. It would be awesome to see his mythical descendant between us today saving the day in a story and his figures in the hands of Turkish children. I would fully support that instead watching these little children in a hot debate of Batman or Superman.
TRT is doing a great job with 'Diriliş Ertuğrul' TV series in general (imo), why not TRT Çocuk?

Then EU standarts, my son is so much in love with 'Bruder' trucks but they are sold in Turkish stores very expensive.
Their quality honestly is good but isn't that good, too for that price.

That, too. I sometimes envy İsmail Demir for that reason :enjoy:

We had an ottoman empire for the last 600 + years, bound to have some interesting times where besides factual happenings can be filled with plausible stories.

We had an ottoman empire for the last 600 + years, bound to have some interesting times where besides factual happenings can be filled with plausible stories.
Of couse! We have a treasure, all we need to do is 'unveil' it.
I am more than sure we can reach not only children in Turkey but in ME, Central Asia, Northern Africa, Europe, South Asia, Far East.

Last edited:
Turkish technology firm boss distributes $27 million to employees after sale - BUSINESS

n_85951_1.jpg

The sale of a company is usually bad news for its employees, but that wasn’t the case for Yemeksepeti.com, the leading Turkish firm in online food ordering, as more than 100 of its employees were given bonuses totaling $27 million following the company’s sale last May for $589 million, the firm’s CEO, Nevzat Aydın, has said.

“We have shared $27 million of the money we earned with our 114 employees,” Aydın told daily Hürriyet.
Delivery Hero, the German-based online food ordering giant, acquired Yemeksepeti for $589 million on May 5.

There were emotional reactions to the decision, which meant more than $200,000 per employee, Aydın said.

“Some employees cried, some screamed, some wrote letters of thanks,” he said. “There were emotions, because you affect the lives of the people. People can buy homes, cars. They can immediately do something otherwise they could not with monthly wages of 3,000-5,000 Turkish Liras. It was a good thing; I wish we could have given them more.”

Aydın said the deal, which was the biggest acquisition of a Turkish technology firm, was the result of “patience.”

“If we had waited another year, the number would have been higher,” he said. “The $589 million paid is big, but what matters is to be able to reject offers of $300 million, $500 million, to wait for the right price. You must know to say ‘no,’ you should not be afraid. The offer came up from $3 million to $589 million in 15 years.”

Ayrdıon said Yemeksepeti.com was an example of how the right idea roots among the Turkish people, even though it is a new one.

“Many people said ‘are you crazy?’ when we started the company in 2000 with an investment of $80,000,” he said. “But when you offer the Turkish people the right product in the right way, they adapt to changes. Now we get over 100,000 orders a day and make over 3 million transactions a month.”

Back
Top Bottom