What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

Good news these days. The Brits are smart (I don't mean the chavs that sit around all day drinking ale but rather the strategists in London) they will be a major stakeholder in the restructuring of one of the largest air forces in Europe...there is a reason as to why that tiny island ruled a quarter of the known world in its own time. Hayirlisi olsun, insallah beklemedigimiz bir anda kazik yemeyiz

The reason Turkey is going with the UK is not due to free choice, but lack of it.

USA has been imposing a de-facto ambargo on Turkey for a long time now.
Russia isn't ralistic as its relationship with Turkey is unstable due to the moves they're making in Syria, Armenia and Ukraine, not to mention their still-too-cozy relationship with Iran, Turkey's main competitor in the ME.
China doesn't provide a dependable product, but one might become available in the next 10 years.
Japan relies too heavily on the West and its constitution is keeping it from exporting such products.
France is still in diplomatic limbo with Turkey over their dumb Armenian Genocide laws.
A JV with Indonesia and Korea was considered previously but was sidilined due to each country trying to push for a higher ownership rights than equal share.
The Swedes (Saab) has become a US puppet due to their fear of a rapidly emerging Russia.

The reason Turkey is going with the UK is not due to free choice, but lack of it.

USA has been imposing a de-facto ambargo on Turkey for a long time now.
Russia isn't ralistic as its relationship with Turkey is unstable due to the moves they're making in Syria, Armenia and Ukraine, not to mention their still-too-cozy relationship with Iran, Turkey's main competitor in the ME.
China doesn't provide a dependable product, but one might become available in the next 10 years.
Japan relies too heavily on the West and its constitution is keeping it from exporting such products.
France is still in diplomatic limbo with Turkey over their dumb Armenian Genocide laws.
A JV with Indonesia and Korea was considered previously but was sidilined due to each country trying to push for a higher ownership rights than equal share.
The Swedes (Saab) has become a US puppet due to their fear of a rapidly emerging Russia.

TFX variant from S&H 174

2ibdq2o.jpg
zkqtj6.jpg
281dlqa.jpg

2uhrdxi.jpg
j6511g.jpg
Abi bunu paylasmasaydin keske. Bunlar mahrem bilgiler.

Still the germans are the best with engines...
German products are overrated af. That german engineering/quality that is said is finished long time ago. Plus I dont know any german manufacterer that does fighter engines.

Come on, German engineering and finished?
German machine engineering is world class and the backbone of the entire German economy.

Come on, German engineering and finished?
German machine engineering is world class and the backbone of the entire German economy.

I never said German engineering finished. I said that, german quality that was there and rightfully so isnt anymore. It just stayed with it however its not true anymore. hani soz varya adim cikti dokuza inmez sekize, onun tam tersi. Almanlarin adi cikti cok iyi diye ama artik okadar da iyi degil, bircok firma o isim uzerinden hala satabiliyor.

Back
Top Bottom