What's new

Turkish Geopolitics/ Foreign Affairs

you will help azerbaijan because they are turkic?? but you won't help other muslim countries? thats what I'm trying to figure out….
what is this with lot of the turks on this forum.. that being turkic makes you more special to turkey?? when turkey got help from muslims in pakistan we didn't look at you as being turks but simply as our muslims brothers, and we wanted you to win…. we pakistanis would do that for all our muslim brothers… you guys should do the same. stop with these ethnic divides bro… we are all united as brothers under islam and we need to get together and finish these terrorist pigs off..

Azerbaijan is our brother country. Yes, we share the same blood with our Azeri brothers. But that's not all of it. We are aligned politically and have unconditional support for each other.

Also about Pakistan, we see you as our brothers but it's not about being "muslim brothers", you helped us in our darkest time, so we will support you no matter what.

And lastly, about other Muslim nations, i care about them as much as, i care about Zimbabwe.

And lastly, about other Muslim nations, i care about them as much as, i care about Zimbabwe.

stop it man... you make @Kaan upset...
tr.GIF
zw.GIF

@Serpentine

"^^^you are just another terrorist apologist scum with sectarian mindset.no wonder ISIL is opening an embassy in your country."
-------------------------------------------------

IS has an embassy in Turkey?????

Don't believe in everything you heard, mate.

They also say that Turkey is shipping tanks to ISIS with trains... I mean, you shouldn't be even thinking about the possibility.
you're right, but sometimes people believe in things once they repeatedly hear and read about it. that's how western and iranian media seem to work when it comes to stuff like Turkey, islam, ME etc.

A website and a twitter account are now consulates?
I think one of us should make up a country name and make a gmail and twitter for it. The twitter would be countryname TR and it would say that it is the official twitter of the consulate. Then we open up a thread on this forum saying that we have a consulate in istanbul.

Hows that for an idea?

I think one of us should make up a country name and make a gmail and twitter for it. The twitter would be countryname TR and it would say that it is the official twitter of the consulate. Then we open up a thread on this forum saying that we have a consulate in istanbul.

Hows that for an idea?

And the bad thing, some people would actually believe it :lol:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom