What's new

Turkish Geopolitics/ Foreign Affairs

Could you please explain your objections to B.B.? Thanks.

That would take time to explain with examples. BB is a well known (to all Turkish posters in PDF) for being a BS author mostly on defense issues. For years, he is harshly criticizing government, i have not seen a single positive article of him about the Government for years.

More on the; "Gatestone Institute"

Pro-Israel articles.
Palestinian Statehood?
Israel's Security and Unintended Consequences

Anti-Turkey articles.
Turkey: The "Great Muslim Democracy"
The Kurds in Turkey and the Fight for Kobani

It's not hard to guess who is behind this institute.

What is it then, Justin Biber?

Turkey needs to stop its prongue in the Arab world. Lets focus on ECO to make it a successful block. Pakistan needs Turkey to succeed in Afghanistan and Central Asia. This is the only way we can leave South Asia for good.

We dont give a crap...

Burak Bokdil is the Turkish equalivent to PressTV.

Our main focuz should be the Turkic World not Arabic. It again showed us that from muslim world our only ally is Pakistan. Very well, it's clear that who owned those oil sheiks before.

We dont give a crap...

Our main focuz should be the Turkic World not Arabic. It again showed us that from muslim world our only ally is Pakistan. Very well, it's clear that who owned those oil sheiks before.

ECO was formed with the same objective in mind. We need to pacify Iran and foster market integration between the 10 members. Turkey can lead ECO with ample robustness. Pakistan will benefit too as we need to divorce South Asia and leave it to India. A successful ECO block will give us powerful say with other emerging structures like SCO as well. Turkey will not be welcomed in EU or by our Arab brothers. We however know that cooperating with Turkey for restructuring in C.Asia will ratify regional power status for member states, especially Turkey, Pakistan and Iran.

entering ME world was a mistake and draw the attention of turkey away from turkestan if this news is true than erdogan finally come to sense

especially Turkey, Pakistan and Iran.
i dont have so much hop on this if afghanistan come to our side we would have much better condtions but i know in afghanistan and tajikistan they are starting a anti turkic feeling and pan iranism to cut the central asia from pakistan this is aginst all of us

That would take time to explain with examples. BB is a well known (to all Turkish posters in PDF) for being a BS author -
Need example of BS and proofs to discredit.

...he is harshly criticizing government, i have not seen a single positive article of him about the Government -
If you wrote that about an American reporter critical of Bush or Obama wouldn't you consider that an endorsement?

i dont have so much hop on this if afghanistan come to our side we would have much better condtions but i know in afghanistan and tajikistan they are starting a anti turkic feeling and pan iranism to cut the central asia from pakistan this is aginst all of us

Look. Any such alliance can't be and shouldn't be built on ethnic lines. We live in the 21st centuary where market integration is name if the game. Imagine a free trade zone from Turkey to Pakistan and from Pakistan to Kazakistan.

Next step to raise per capita incomes, next to boost tourism and ease of travel, next trade bonds, next a single currency union. First step is to get ECO nations on the side and have a strategic talk, followed by construction of rails and roads to connect all members and to connect them with ports in Pakistan, Iran and Turkey to facilitate outward trade as well. It will be a win win.

We dont give a crap...

@Sinan @xenon54 - Do you think he'd be still as Pro-Pakistan if I told Mrs.Neptune about the......

EDIT: Ahhhh sh*t I screwed this joke over the last time too.....not again.....not again ! :fie:

ECO was formed with the same objective in mind. We need to pacify Iran and foster market integration between the 10 members. Turkey can lead ECO with ample robustness. Pakistan will benefit too as we need to divorce South Asia and leave it to India. A successful ECO block will give us powerful say with other emerging structures like SCO as well. Turkey will not be welcomed in EU or by our Arab brothers. We however know that cooperating with Turkey for restructuring in C.Asia will ratify regional power status for member states, especially Turkey, Pakistan and Iran.

Lately We have given up thinking about entering EU. I hope we have lots to discuss in coming years. Saracens rise again.

Look. Any such alliance can't be and shouldn't be built on ethnic lines. We live in the 21st centuary where market integration is name if the game. Imagine a free trade zone from Turkey to Pakistan and from Pakistan to Kazakistan.

Next step to raise per capita incomes, next to boost tourism and ease of travel, next trade bonds, next a single currency union. First step is to get ECO nations on the side and have a strategic talk, followed by construction of rails and roads to connect all members and to connect them with ports in Pakistan, Iran and Turkey to facilitate outward trade as well. It will be a win win.
You think in such a case we wouldnt take Pakistan(our true ally) with us?
Dont focus to much on the ''Turkic'' word,you are closer then most of them.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom