What's new

Turkish Geopolitics/ Foreign Affairs

Can you explain why Turks and Pakistanis should follow your lead?

We support Turkey without any conditions or pre requisites. Thats how it has been for as long as the memory goes. Turkish struggle for statehood post WW-I is in Pakistan's DNA. Our flag, revolutionary philosophy, even our language has roots in Turkey.

FYI - Our pilots in Izmir were cleared to engage Israelis if hostilities broke out after Marvi Mermara attack by the Zionists.

Last edited:
Need example of BS and proofs to discredit.
Don't have time for that. You can observe Turkish posters reaction to him.

If you wrote that about an American reporter critical of Bush or Obama wouldn't you consider that an endorsement?
Nope, ofcourse not. We time to time criticize Erdoğan and AKP.

But this country is producing it's own national tank, corvette, attack helicopter. GDP quadrupled, GDP/Capita tripled during AKP's rule.

Do you think AKP can't given a single credit for those facts ?? ... well according to BB, AKP can't be given credit.

BB is talking bs. I talk a arab on the street and he was talking about Erdogang:-). he love erdogan more then me....

the author's rhetoric is harsh and full of hatred but for me still his main point is true we lost most of the arab world, iran and isreal soooo what....... may be this is the best for us.... as it can be seen by any mentally sane man we have the balkans, cacasus and the Turkic worİd and Pakistan instead but neither erdoğan nor davutoğlu is such a man! instead of being a prudent statesman they love to be rock stars and patronize people.

Last edited:
the author's rhetoric is harsh and full of hatred but for me still his main point is true we lost most of the arab word, iran and isreal soooo what....... may be this is the best for us.... as it can be seen by any mentally sane man we have the balkans, cacasus and the Turkic worİd and Pakistan instead but neither erdoğan nor davutoğlu is such a man! instead of being a prudent statesmans they love to be rock stars and patronize people.
about the arab world, Turkey might have lost support on govt to govt level, but i am sure a reasonable portion of Arab citizens still like Turkey. fore example, Sisi doesnt like Turkey, but all those MB supporters in Egypt are still a fan of Erdogan, that's what i mean. As long as these people exist, in the future there will be a chance for a pro-Turkey govt in those countries. Though i absolutely doubt about the Gulf countries where there are no elections. agreed with the rest.

Hell it was about time, we shouldnt go into illusions of being leader in ME it didnt and wont end good again, not to mention that Arabs wont accept a non Arabic country as their leader, KSA or Egypt fits this role better, there is just a too big mentality difference between Arabs and Turks, our mentality fits more to Balkan and Turkic world.

Foundation of Hurriyet 1 May 1948
Independece of Israel 14 May 1948

1237627420.jpg
v
ayd%C4%B1n-do%C4%9Fan.bmp

bekdil.jpg

BAsYWBoCMAA-lnk.jpg

We will remove these parasites from our country but they won't return again like they did in Germany.

What is it then, Justin Biber?

Turkey needs to stop its prongue in the Arab world. Lets focus on ECO to make it a successful block. Pakistan needs Turkey to succeed in Afghanistan and Central Asia. This is the only way we can leave South Asia for good.
When you say leave South Asia for good, do you mean it in terms of trade?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom