What's new

Turkish Economy - News & Updates

What is the driving force behind Turkish Economic problem?

• The on going Trump attack on Turkish Economy

Votes: 29 19.9%
  • Jewish Agenda to weaken adjacent countries to Israel

Votes: 36 24.7%
  • Internal Turkish economic problems

Votes: 50 34.2%
  • Falling Exports for Turkey

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Loss of Tourism income for Turkey

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • External Loans or Debt impacting Economy

Votes: 25 17.1%

• Total voters
@BHarwana please stop fucking mentioning me. I dont need 6 notifications from you when i log in.

No one can predict the market, not you, not anyone. Tell us how the Lira is going to look like tomorrow or in 3 days if you're so good. Calculations my ***.

@BHarwana please stop fucking mentioning me. I dont need 6 notifications from you when i log in.

No one can predict the market, not you, not anyone. Tell us how the Lira is going to look like tomorrow or in 3 days if you're so good. Calculations my ***.

Sorry bro don't get angry you are Turkish and it your economy doing good what I said happened in front of you. I am just a poor farmer I told you before I just tracked the market and gave my forecast and made some money of it. I will not quote you if you are so angry at me but lira is going to go up in next 3 days. The gold is also going up.

@what I will not quote you now bro sorry for notifications it will be a much stable rise now and I have already given good forecast good bye and have a nice day bro.

Meanwhile when muslims are protesting kuffar America...
9a.jpg

I bought 14806 lira for 2200 USD and it is already giving me $300. Thank you erdogan you are great the price will go up more.

Speaking of US Dollar - what do you think of US economical specially stock market performance in the next few months?

Speaking of US Dollar - what do you think of US economical specially stock market performance in the next few months?
Wall street has started to recover but it will take a hit near brexit so embrace for that. After Turkey next target is Italy of USA it will also hit market some what. Media is doing a good propaganda so market might not feel much but certainly there will be an effect.

In my understanding the depreciation of lira is good for Turkish economy as it will increase the business and increase exports. My low point for lira was 7.1 but lira bounced back much early. Erdogan made a good decision of not back lira with foreign reserves if he would have done that it would have been wrong he us doing good in my view. I expect lira to hold at 5 in few days time. Erdogan is doing great with economy. He just made wall street crash today.
Turkey is heading in the wrong direction. Hot money flows in flows out to make quick profit. Unless Turkey addressing fundamental problems: trade deficit, tension with the West,foreign debts,more consumption than production,weak manufacturing, domestic religious fatalism and terrorism. Blaming the Jews,the US, media inland and overseas, and I don’t know...nothing will change.

Many speculants out there behave like you with your private money: betting on lira fluctuation. On high and higher lending rate. Turkey profits nothing because the money is not invested to increase production.

Turkey is heading in the wrong direction. Hot money flows in flows out to make quick profit. Unless Turkey addressing fundamental problems: trade deficit, tension with the West,foreign debts,more consumption than production,weak manufacturing, domestic religious fatalism and terrorism. Blaming the Jews,the US, media inland and overseas, and I don’t know...nothing will change.

So you want Turkey to give up its integrity and follows USA like a tame animal?
Lol foreign debt how much is it? It is nothing against the world economies. Deficit most of stuff that Turkey imports end up in other countries like in Asia. Many people just travel to Turkey for shopping. Nothing is wrong with Turkish economy it is the best performing

Many speculants out there behave like you with your private money: betting on lira fluctuation. On high and higher lending rate. Turkey profits nothing because the money is not invested to increase production.

Lol I don't know what do you want to change in Turkey. Mashallah Turkey is doing fine and better than most economies.
A simple question why lira gained so rapidly if Turkish economy was in trouble?
This proves that the short term effect to depreciate Turkish economy was a well prepared attack which just failed. Lira gained 17% in just under 32 hours and this speaks a lot that it was foreign intervention in Turkey. In my suggestion the best course of action for Turkey would be to diversify from west and target east this will halt the growth little bit but it will ensure long-term stability

Lol foreign debt how much is it? It is nothing against the world economies. Deficit most of stuff that Turkey imports end up in other countries like in Asia. Many people just travel to Turkey for shopping. Nothing is wrong with Turkish economy it is the best performing

Lol I don't know what do you want to change in Turkey. Mashallah Turkey is doing fine and better than most economies.
This proves that the short term effect to depreciate Turkish economy was a well prepared attack which just failed. Lira gained 17% in just under 32 hours and this speaks a lot that it was foreign intervention in Turkey. In my suggestion the best course of action for Turkey would be to diversify from west and target east this will halt the growth little bit but it will ensure long-term stability
Look,normally I don’t comment on other countries economy but I make an exception here. If you think everything with Turkey is 100percent ok,then be it. Ok one last remark,if you believe dealing with the East is the best way, then I am afraid you will see a disappointing surprise. Usually making business with West is 10 times easier. I give you an example.

Turkey exports goods worth $3 billion to China, while imports $23 billion. Major export items of Turkey are natural resources and garments. Major import items from China are finished goods and machinery. Man, haven’t you realized, the Chinese suck the last drop of blood out of your body?Not much difference when you deal with the Japanese and Koreans. They are too smart. I suggest you turn to Vietnam and Vietnam made products. We are unfortunately not smart, plus our products are ways cheaper than from the Chinese.

How do you know how the Turkish economy is doing and make economic predictions?
Make a thread and teach the basics please? I'm serious btw

Back
Top Bottom