What's new

Turkish Economy - News & Updates

What is the driving force behind Turkish Economic problem?

• The on going Trump attack on Turkish Economy

Votes: 29 19.9%
  • Jewish Agenda to weaken adjacent countries to Israel

Votes: 36 24.7%
  • Internal Turkish economic problems

Votes: 50 34.2%
  • Falling Exports for Turkey

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Loss of Tourism income for Turkey

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • External Loans or Debt impacting Economy

Votes: 25 17.1%

• Total voters
The reason why Turkey can stand strong against U.S is because of the relatively low trade between the two countries. Germany and Italy already made a statement to support Turkey.

But some Turkish analysts say that the danger can come on Eid al-adha and after it. Why specific Eid al-adha??

Those analyst know nothing Eid will take lira higher as people holding dollar will sell it and buy animals.
Many banker had done short selling and if lira continues to recover they will go in loss and they are paying media analyst and social media trolls to spread uncertainty in market to save them selves now. Bankers in Europe are making huge losses. A profit of one person is always a loss of another now Turkey is making profit so others will make loss.

Turkey must consider following aspects :

South Asian customer has less purchasing power than Europeans.

Turkish female costumes, electronics, halal cosmetics has huge potential in South Asia specially in Bangladesh.
Only BEKO electronics brand is available in Bangladesh with very limited variety.

Turkey must diversify its products.

Armored Car has good market in Asia. Auto car may explore new market in Asia.

Turkey may take Initiative to make a common brand and a Halal Super market concepts for Muslim countries.
A Muslim brand such as Iqra or Bismillah may have common supply chain all over Asia.

Turkey exports goods worth $3 billion to China, while imports $23 billion. Major export items of Turkey are natural resources and garments. Major import items from China are finished goods and machinery. Man, haven’t you realized, the Chinese suck the last drop of blood out of your body?Not much difference when you deal with the Japanese and Koreans. They are too smart. I suggest you turn to Vietnam and Vietnam made products. We are unfortunately not smart, plus our products are ways cheaper than from the Chinese.

So if Vietnam does trade with Turkey, you promise you will buy more and sell less?

If so, then, I promise I will let Turkey buy more made in Vietnam.

Lira got a lot of its value back! It is still too valued considerüng the path it had been following since 2002.. I still wonder though what led it to get out of its course so much.

Hopefully Lira will keep getting its value back and get back onto the track it was on. I didnt like the taste of these things when my paycheck virtually became worthless, hah!

rumors/speculation/manipulation --- devil's favorite sons have so many ways in conventional economics to manipulate things.

I don't know about Starbucks, but afaik McDonalds Turkey's and Burgerking Turkey's all shares are owned by Turkish investment groups.

After targeting Lira currency, they try it on BIST 100. But BIST 100 is not important.

So if Vietnam does trade with Turkey, you promise you will buy more and sell less?

If so, then, I promise I will let Turkey buy more made in Vietnam.

We talk about balanced trade plus minus xy%.

So you want Turkey to give up its integrity and follows USA like a tame animal?
Lol foreign debt how much is it? It is nothing against the world economies. Deficit most of stuff that Turkey imports end up in other countries like in Asia. Many people just travel to Turkey for shopping. Nothing is wrong with Turkish economy it is the best performing

Lol I don't know what do you want to change in Turkey. Mashallah Turkey is doing fine and better than most economies.
A simple question why lira gained so rapidly if Turkish economy was in trouble?
This proves that the short term effect to depreciate Turkish economy was a well prepared attack which just failed. Lira gained 17% in just under 32 hours and this speaks a lot that it was foreign intervention in Turkey. In my suggestion the best course of action for Turkey would be to diversify from west and target east this will halt the growth little bit but it will ensure long-term stability

Do you know how much Turkeys foreign dept is?

After targeting Lira currency, they try it on BIST 100. But BIST 100 is not important.

We talk about balanced trade plus minus xy%.

Do you know how much Turkeys foreign dept is?

My friend I told you lira is going to rebound and go up. Please check lira is at 5.8 and I said 3 days ago lira will be 5.8 in 3 days. If I can predict this correct I also know what will happen to Turkish foreign debt and trade deficit. Turkish foreign debt is some where $300 billion so what. Do you know what is the size of Turkish economy?

My friend I told you lira is going to rebound and go up. Please check lira is at 5.8 and I said 3 days ago lira will be 5.8 in 3 days. If I can predict this correct I also know what will happen to Turkish foreign debt and trade deficit. Turkish foreign debt is some where $300 billion so what. Do you know what is the size of Turkish economy?

You don’t need a crystal ball to know that lira is going to rebound and go up. Turkish foreign dept is much higher. Yes, I know the size of Turkish economy.

You don’t need a crystal ball to know that lira is going to rebound and go up. Turkish foreign dept is much higher. Yes, I know the size of Turkish economy.

If you know the size of Turkish economy then you know this debt is nothing lol so relax and don't worry. Stop reading propaganda in media and listen to what the poor farmer is telling you. I will buy a cow get milk drink it and send you pic with profit that lira is going to give me.

Back
Top Bottom