What's new

Turkish Economy - News & Updates

What is the driving force behind Turkish Economic problem?

• The on going Trump attack on Turkish Economy

Votes: 29 19.9%
  • Jewish Agenda to weaken adjacent countries to Israel

Votes: 36 24.7%
  • Internal Turkish economic problems

Votes: 50 34.2%
  • Falling Exports for Turkey

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Loss of Tourism income for Turkey

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • External Loans or Debt impacting Economy

Votes: 25 17.1%

• Total voters
It was 4,38 like 3 hours ago but I see the Lira is booming as hard as Turkey’s economy... LOL

Let’s see if it will reach 5 TL for 1$ until the elections.

D6963A8A-4C8C-492A-AFE4-DBD0C1C5AEB6.png

Turkey has a huge trade deficit with Russia, Germany, America and any other big economy too but let’s blame China.

ps Lira is weak and will only get weaker mostly thanks to the big mouths of certain people who act more Arab than Arab themselves and think that they are leaders of the whole Muslim world.

Turkey has a huge trade deficit with Russia, Germany, America and any other big economy too but let’s blame China.

So much trade deficit, it is not fair to trade with communist country.
Turkey should have their imports from other small countries.
China will in long-term be the loser of this trade deficit.
Industry 4.0 will relocate manufacturing in other countries.

PS: Devlet ağır hareket eder, ama asla unutmaz

Do you know why there are huge import from China? Because they offer the cheapest price for goods you import. If you try to get same stuff from somewhere else, you will increase imports.

In return there are NO exports to China.
Better to buy a bit more expensive and export to other countries as only to buy cheap.

In return there are NO exports to China.
Better to buy a bit more expensive and export to other countries as only to buy cheap.
Ehh, this doesn't make sense at all. Where did you come to the idea of that if you import stuff from another country more expensive, they will let you export them more? We are not living in communist world. Companies are the ones that do the job.

If you import same stuff more expensive from another country, your exports towards that country will not increase as long as your industrial companies didn't put any innovation in market.

And if your industrial companies put innovation in market, they will buy from you anyway, doesn't matter if you buy from them or not.

TL;DR : buying the same thing with more expensive price is just stupid.

Too much imports from China is the result of weak Lira.
Sick of cheap made Chinese crap...
Of course, when your inflation is high the first thing you want to do is to cut your imports. What a genius!You should replace Erdogan:cheers:

Batacaksak da anamın babamın canhıraş ödemeye çalıştığı şu krediler kapandıktan sonra bataydık.

Of course, when your inflation is high the first thing you want to do is to cut your imports. What a genius!You should replace Erdogan:cheers:

I want only to cut imports from China, which will happen soon.
Now go and cry to your mama about me.

I want only to cut imports from China, which will happen soon.
Now go and cry to your mama about me.
I don't want to cry but I am shocked.I guess you must be some very important guy that china didn‘t notice before,I will suggest chinese officers to contact you instead of Erdogan next time

Batacaksak da anamın babamın canhıraş ödemeye çalıştığı şu krediler kapandıktan sonra bataydık.

Durum ve boyutu vahim; insanlar oyalanıp bihaber ve tedbirsiz bırakılmakta; alınteri, ücretli,esnaf ve dövizle borçlananların canı fena yanacak.

Üzüntü verici, hele ki akıbeti biliyorsanız.

ps Lira is weak and will only get weaker mostly thanks to the big mouths of certain people who act more Arab than Arab themselves and think that they are leaders of the whole Muslim world.

Interesting. You think, the result of Erdogans big mouth is the falling currency of Lira.

Do you know why there are huge import from China? Because they offer the cheapest price for goods you import. If you try to get same stuff from somewhere else, you will increase imports.

Or do it on your own.

Or do it on your own.

It's up to industrial companies in Turkey that if they want to get in the race in so many different lanes, they gotta be innovative in order to compete international companies.

Government cannot ban exports in certain items to boost companies in Turkey, since that will scare foreign companies in Turkey. Government cannot subsidize entire industrial import products to be produced in Turkey neither because;

-Most of them are already corrupted
-Government budget is barely standing still

For national companies to compete international markets (or foreign companies to invest in Turkey), there should be huge investment, quality manpower (doesn't exist), working judgement system (doesn't exist).

It's possible to pull young brains back to Turkey from Europe/Asia, but in order to do that there should be stability and working judgement system in Turkey, which does not exist.

There are negative global trends in play which doesnt benefit Turkeys economy and are making thingsmore diffulut then its supposed to be. The last one in series which can impact the turkish Lira is US withdrawal from the Iran Deal. Erdogan, AKP, dont have nothing with it. And lets not forget how this crisis started, with a fucking military cuop lead by traitors... Many analists back then wrote doomsday scenarios, predictingg turkish economy collaps and shit like that. It didnt heppen. Sure, there were implications and are still having the effect... but no way close to the predictions of many so called turkey experts.

I understand its elections season and everyone is wearing its party colors. But please, I would plead to our turkish friends to leave its party / tribal fesses outside so that we can enjoy in unbisiad and informativve discussions.

IMF praises Turkey’s economy growth, warns of ‘overheating’ risks

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/im...performance-points-to-overheating-risk-131123

Back
Top Bottom