What's new

Turkish Commander Checks Out JF-17 C

Greece is also a member of NATO. And China controls Greece's largest port.

Hungary is also a member of NATO. Considered as an ally of China.

@JamD So. Stop extortion. Stop insidious speculation. Okay?

China did not mention selling J-10 and WS-10 to Turkey.

Only a portion of the Turkey elite want to buy the J-10 and WS-10. This is Turkey's problem.

Stop blackmailing China. Okay?

What I mean is. China really doesn't want to cooperate with Turkey.

Still hope that Türkiye members and its fans stop making jokes....

Because China is worried more.

View attachment 965327
Welcome to my ignore list troll.

Welcome to my ignore list troll.
If talking about facts is trolls. So what are lies and blackmail? I like to watch Turkey fans' nonsense.

so. Continue the debate. pls.

Screenshot_20231025_214107.jpg

The Turks are very suspicious of the Chinese - and for a lot of right reasons. You have to keep in mind Turkiye is a part of NATO and has been a target of espionage attempts. Furthermore, Pakistanis are seen as easily used Chinese moles sometimes by some quarters - there are some real examples of this so I don't blame the Turks. So there would have to be really robust sharing mechanisms for us to be able to overcome these barriers to the Chinese and the Turks collaborating on a deeper level.
Hey. little fan. Who told you that "NATO members" do not use Chinese technology?

Screenshot_20231026_160646.jpg

hey little fan. We all know that "Turkey is a member of NATO". So what do you want to prove?

View attachment 965334

@JamD So what do you want to prove? :crazy:
He is one of the most respected member here on PDF your post was trash he was not extorting or blackmailing China he just giving his neutral opinion to the subject

I find that to be a very peculiar statement. If an airframe's performance can be determined solely by its engines, then JF-17 would 50% of a MiG-29, and Hurjet would be 50% of a super hornet.

Unless the hurjet goes through very significant redesigns, I doubt hurjet would perform anywhere close to the Gripen-E in terms of flight performance. Design wise, Hurjet makes use of a traditional layout with a relatively high aspect ratio wing, very modest wing root extension, unadjustable serrated boundary layer intake, suggesting that while the jet probably CAN reach supersonic speeds and perhaps have certain high AOA capability, it is primarily designed to operate in stable, low AOA, subsonic flight, as it should as a trainer/attacker. The fuselage is significantly shorter and thinner than the Gripen-E, while the aircraft have fairly low ground clearance with the gear down, suggesting relatively low internal fuel and no place for under-fuselage dump tanks, again, suggesting a focus on being a maintenance-friendly training instead of a combat jet. On top of that, the position of the canopy for the hurjet is fairly close to the nose, giving the pilots good visibility at the expense of space for a powerful radar with large aperture.

Given pictures of the mockup with payload, the Hurjet's combat variant should feature 2 wingtip hardpoints and 4 hardpoints under wing, with the inner-most able to accommodate dump tanks a larger A2G payloads, while the outward hard points designed for ~250lb bombs or perhaps more infrared missiles. This is quite modest compared to the Gripen-E, but suitable for a light trainer/attacker.
107282.jpg

Exactly! That's what I am trying to tell that thick skull that Hurjet is designed to be a trainer. You add whatever engine over it that does not mean its ready to do combat with other fighter aircrafts. Its not designed to do it at first place. The whole purpose is defeated if you make it a combat aircraft, it is supposed to be an easy transition to combat aircrafts. Its a supersonic trainer and its comparison can be with the likes of L-15. The combat aircrafts are built for only one purpose that's combat. Even their dual-seat versions are fully combat capable like JF-17-B, or Gripen D, or F-16D or any other dual seat combat fighters. They are not meant to be as LIFT or a supersonic dedicated trainer.

I wonder how come this, guy is persistent to carry on with his stupidity. If a combat version has to be created then it simply WILL NOT be Hurjet. It will be a different design and different name. Something this guy doesn't understand. I even didn't call Hurjet as a bad plane or as a bad trainer. I just said that its not a combat aircraft that's all.

you're a moron and I won't bother reading or responding to anything you're spewing.

Well, if you are getting bend over in front of me again and again and getting ready to be spanked then how come it my fault baby ?? ;) You just messed with wrong person. Am gonna put a tight leash around you and won't let you get away with stupid arguments.

Here's how Hurjet trainer fare against others, See for yourself if this thing can do a dog-fight or even can reach high altitudes to release BVR missiles with maximum energy. It cannot!

compare1.PNG

compare-2.PNG

He is one of the most respected member here on PDF your post was trash he was not extorting or blackmailing China he just giving his neutral opinion to the subject
Come on. Defend him.

“ You have to keep in mind Turkiye is a part of NATO and has been a target of espionage attempts. Furthermore, Pakistanis are seen as easily used Chinese moles sometimes by some quarters - there are some real examples of this so I don't blame the Turks.” ~@JamD

Because Turkey is a member of NATO. So Turkey can suspicious China? So Pakistani people are moles?

Respect him as a fan of Turkey. But he should not extort the China and Pakistan.

After all. There are two nuclear weapon states here.

And one P5 country, one G2 country.

Pakistan can play the bridging role between China and Turkiye. Cooperation is better than competition. If Turkish users find China's/Pakistan's fighter jets not suitable enough for their requirements in their opinion, all's cool. Every end user has their own requirements; J10C & JF17 Block III provides their unique pros and cons; if TuAF thinks their Hurjet armed trainer is more than enough vis a vis inducting JF17, good for them. We however think otherwise including that Chinese engines can be relied upon. There is a difference on what is readily available, operationalized vs plans of future.

Yep, that's ideally should happen. The NATO / US treatment with Turkey is humiliating, kicking out of F-35 program after years of work and investments, then even still blocking block-72 F-16s and its kits. Turkey even doing lobbying for the release of those. US / NATO only keeping Turkey to their side at the moment because they need it as it has a large army at doorstep of Europe and very critical geographic location.

and BTW, TuAF never think that armed trainer Hurjet can become likes of dedicated combat aircrafts. Its just one thick skull and very bad turkish salesman's fantasy.

Come on. Defend him.

“ You have to keep in mind Turkiye is a part of NATO and has been a target of espionage attempts. Furthermore, Pakistanis are seen as easily used Chinese moles sometimes by some quarters - there are some real examples of this so I don't blame the Turks.” ~@JamD

Because Turkey is a member of NATO. So Turkey can doubt China? So Pakistani people are moles?

Respect him as a fan of Turkey. But he should not extort the China and Pakistan.

After all. There are two nuclear weapon states here.

And one P5 country, one G2 country.
Dude does he said something wrong about China and Pakistan he just stating a facts and possibility that Chinese technology will be espionage if you sell any big ticket items to Turkeye by NATO like J10 C with ws-10

Dude does he said something wrong about China and Pakistan he just stating a facts and possibility that Chinese technology will be espionage if you sell any big ticket items to Turkeye by NATO like J10 C with ws-10
Turkey waste and fans have too many misunderstandings about the real world. Who told you gays that "NATO members" don't use Chinese technology?

Screenshot_20231026_160646.jpg
Screenshot_20231026_161342.jpg

yeah

Turkey is a member of NATO.

But China is one of the P5.

Turkey waste and fans don't seem to understand Turkey's position.

Stop extorting P5 members. Okay? NATO members? :lol:

What are P5 country? Considering that most friends in this thread do not know the P5 country. Here is a brief introduction.

As long as China and the US turn off their navigation systems. All countries will lose their war capabilities. Including NATO members.

Screenshot_20231026_181029.jpg

This is the P5 country!

Five permanent members of UNSC!

Turkey waste and fans have too many misunderstandings about the real world. Who told you gays that "NATO members" don't use Chinese technology?

View attachment 965345View attachment 965346

yeah

Turkey is a member of NATO.

But China is one of the P5.

Turkey waste and fans don't seem to understand Turkey's position.

Stop extorting P5 members. Okay? NATO members? :lol:
Troll MBRLS is not big ticket items like fighter jets/cargo aircraft/AWACS/tanks etc etc

And what military equipment sold to NATO member country other than Turkeye tell us about that

And stop your nonsense no one extorting P5 members

Troll MBRLS is not big ticket items like fighter jets/cargo aircraft/AWACS/tanks etc etc

And what military equipment sold to NATO member country other than Turkeye tell us about that

And stop your nonsense no one extorting P5 members
OH. big ticket items? Without Chinese technology. Türkiye cannot even build missiles.

OH. big ticket items? Without Chinese technology. Türkiye cannot even build missiles.
Lol in which world do you living in Turkeye developed ATACAMA and SOM cruise missiles various air to ground missiles as well as Various SURFACE TO AIR missiles without Chinese technology

Stop posting your egoistic nonsense here

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom