What's new

Turkish Commander Checks Out JF-17 C

Lol in which world do you living in Turkeye developed ATACAMA and SOM cruise missiles various air to ground missiles as well as Various SURFACE TO AIR missiles without Chinese technology

Stop posting your egoistic nonsense here
I'm sorry to tell you this fact. Turkey first missile came from China. WS-1.

btw. What is egoism?

Showcasing oneself as a "NATO member"? Suspect Chinese? Calling Pakistanis moles?

Lol in which world do you living in Turkeye developed ATACAMA and SOM cruise missiles various air to ground missiles as well as Various SURFACE TO AIR missiles without Chinese technology

Stop posting your egoistic nonsense here
Do you know what a mole is?

Turkey fans say Pakistanis are moles.

Screenshot_20231026_213432.jpg

I'm sorry to tell you this fact. Turkey first missile came from China. WS-1.

btw. What is egoism?

Showcasing oneself as a "NATO member"? Suspect Chinese? Calling Pakistanis moles?
Shut the fcuk up if you know nothing Turkey first missiles came from West not from China in 50s

Egoism is that you always spreading nonsense

Exactly! That's what I am trying to tell that thick skull that Hurjet is designed to be a trainer. You add whatever engine over it that does not mean its ready to do combat with other fighter aircrafts. Its not designed to do it at first place. The whole purpose is defeated if you make it a combat aircraft, it is supposed to be an easy transition to combat aircrafts. Its a supersonic trainer and its comparison can be with the likes of L-15. The combat aircrafts are built for only one purpose that's combat. Even their dual-seat versions are fully combat capable like JF-17-B, or Gripen D, or F-16D or any other dual seat combat fighters. They are not meant to be as LIFT or a supersonic dedicated trainer.

I wonder how come this, guy is persistent to carry on with his stupidity. If a combat version has to be created then it simply WILL NOT be Hurjet. It will be a different design and different name. Something this guy doesn't understand. I even didn't call Hurjet as a bad plane or as a bad trainer. I just said that its not a combat aircraft that's all.

Well, if you are getting bend over in front of me again and again and getting ready to be spanked then how come it my fault baby ?? ;) You just messed with wrong person. Am gonna put a tight leash around you and won't let you get away with stupid arguments.

Here's how Hurjet trainer fare against others, See for yourself if this thing can do a dog-fight or even can reach high altitudes to release BVR missiles with maximum energy. It cannot!

View attachment 965339

View attachment 965340
you have severe autism

General Ziya Cemal Kadioğlu, Commander Turkish Air Force 🇹🇷 being introduced to the cockpit of JF-17C Block-III during his visit to Exercise Indus Shield 2023.

Block-III was pitched against TurAF F-16C is AESA vs Doppler DACT Air Combat.

View attachment 964497
Ye jis ko jahaz me bithate hain us k sath bura hota hai.

Watch out commander!

Murad Aesa Radar's first customer may be Pakistan. According to officials' statements, it will be a better than the F-16V radar. Tests are currently continuing on Akinci.
I believe that Turkey can develop a good radar system (Turkey has certainly learned much from being involved in F-35 program), but there is a reason why so many countries including Turkey want to induct F-16V. Americans offer very reliable and high performance radar systems among other solutions - American aviation sector needs no explanation to this end.

I believe that Turkey can develop a good radar system (Turkey has certainly learned much from being involved in F-35 program), but there is a reason why so many countries including Turkey want to induct F-16V. Americans offer very reliable and high performance radar systems among other solutions - American aviation sector needs no explanation to this end.
from what I've heard, Özgür upgrade is actually coming with a radar that is more powerful than on the F-16V. They are talking over 1000 T/R modules all GaN based.

I don't think the reason for wanting the F-16 Block 70 is just the radar. We just need more airframes.

from what I've heard, Özgür upgrade is actually coming with a radar that is more powerful than on the F-16V. They are talking over 1000 T/R modules all GaN based.

I don't think the reason for wanting the F-16 Block 70 is just the radar. We just need more airframes.
This is true for JF-17 Thunder Block 3 KLJ-7a radar system as well. GaN technology is becoming mainstream or an industrial standard so this shift is expected. But this is not sufficient information to claim superiority unless more is known about the system. While T/R module count and type will have a definite impact on radar system performance, there is more to this story deep down. It comes down to reliability of components, architecture, algorithms, and functions - much of the homework is in these matters. GaN technology is found to be most impactful in low frequency bands in industrial tests but marketing hype is established.

I recall a technical comparison in which AN/APG-81 was compared with RBE-2 AESA and the latter looked much less capable in comparison. It was surprising to see this type of information being made public - might be intentional. AN/APG-81 is much more capable in comparison to many AESA radar systems out there including some having GaN technology and AN/APG-83 is based on AN/APG-81.

Just pointing out some realities.

This is true for JF-17 Thunder Block 3 KLJ-7a radar system as well. GaN technology is becoming mainstream or an industrial standard so this shift is expected. But this is not sufficient information to claim superiority unless more is known about the system. While T/R module count and type will have a definite impact on radar system performance, there is more to this story deep down. It comes down to reliability of components, architecture, algorithms, and functions - much of the homework is in these matters. GaN technology is found to be most impactful in low frequency bands in industrial tests but marketing hype is established.

I recall a technical comparison in which AN/APG-81 was compared with RBE-2 AESA and the latter looked much less capable in comparison. It was surprising to see this type of information being made public - might be intentional. AN/APG-81 is much more capable in comparison to many AESA radar systems out there including some having GaN technology and AN/APG-83 is based on AN/APG-81.

Just pointing out some realities.
RBE2 is air cooled instead of liquid, modules are GaAs instead of GaN, and they are powered down to around 10 watts per module due to poor cooling if I remember correctly.

So you're right, just because it's AESA doesn't mean it's the end of the story. That being said, even PESA radars are woefully inadequate for modern warfare. Pulse dopplers are virtually obsolete. Which is why Turkey is in such a hurry to get the F-16 Block 70.

AKP fanboys acted like getting kicked out of the F35 program was no big deal at all.
-But it ruined all the planning and turned Turkish Air Force into a second rate power.-

Which is why you shouldn't bring politics into national defense. Speaking to idiots like @MMM-E and @Oublious here

Stupid and ignorant idiots still dreaming with useless shit F35

American control flying shit F-35 can not even take off without American permission in a war against Greece-France alliance or Israel

and against Iran , even 234 F-16s are so enough

Thanks Israel and zionist lobby who saved Turkiye to spend $40 billion for American control flying shit F-35s

instead of flying shit F-35s for $40 billion

go and modernize 200 F-16s with MURAD AESA Radar and GOKHAN ramjet powered air to air missile
go and develop/produce 100 KAAN , 100 KIZILELMA , 100 ANKA-3
go and develop TF-6.000 / TF-10.000 also TF-35.000 turbofan engines
go and produce 1.000 HISAR-O and SIPER air defense missiles to protect all military and strategic facilities in Turkiye

enough is enough with American morons with political blackmail in the American Congress

İn a war , American control flying shit F-35 can not save Turkiye
but only national defense industry can save Turkiye

Thanks to AKP and president ERDOGAN who supported national defense industry to increase military projects from 60 to over 800 between 2003 and 2023

now Turkiye has better defense industry than all muslim Countries combined

Last edited:
Stupid and ignorant idiots still dreaming with useless shit F35

American control flying shit F-35 can not even take off without American permission in a war against Greece-France alliance or Israel

and against Iran , even 234 F-16s are so enough

wtf we needs F-35s if USA-İsrael-France-Greece are real enemies to Turkiye ?

only traitor morons can spend $40 billion for American control flying shit F-35s

instead of fliying shit F-35s for $40 billion

go and modernize 200 F-16s with MURAD AESA Radar and GOKHAN ramjet powered air to air missile
go and develop/produce 100 KAAN , 100 KIZILELMA , 100 ANKA-3
go and develop TF-6.000 / TF-10.000 also TF-35.000 turbofan engines
go and produce 1.000 HISAR-O and SIPER air defense missiles to protect all military and strategic facilities in Turkiye

enough is enough with American *** licker morons and depending on American bastards

İn a war , American control flying shit F-35 can not save Turkiye
but only national defense industry can save Turkiye

Thanks to AKP and president ERDOGAN who supported national defense industry to increase military projects from 60 to over 800 between 2003 and 2023

now Turkiye has better defense industry than all muslim Countries combined
And the AKP fanboy is back.

General Ziya Cemal Kadioğlu, Commander Turkish Air Force 🇹🇷 being introduced to the cockpit of JF-17C Block-III during his visit to Exercise Indus Shield 2023.

Block-III was pitched against TurAF F-16C is AESA vs Doppler DACT Air Combat.

View attachment 964497
what came out of JF17 B3 when it was pitched against F16s.. 5-1 wins for Jeff.

If the goal for the Turks acquiring J-10 is to achieve parity against F-16V and Rafale, then I don't think much alterations are needed to begin with. J-10's design notably featured a significantly larger radome,

Turkiye has already started to modernize 200 F-16s

MURAD AESA Radar + GOKHAN ramjet powered long range air to air missile to achieve parity against F-16V and RAFALE

J10 can't add anything extra to the Turkish Air Force

even Turkiye focused on unmanned stealth Fighter Jets which will play game changer role in the next 5 years
1698354372142.jpeg

Turkiye has already started to modernize 200 F-16s

MURAD AESA Radar + GOKHAN ramjet powered long range air to air missile to achieve parity against F-16V and RAFALE

J10 can't add anything extra to the Turkish Air Force

even Turkiye focused on unmanned stealth Fighter Jets which will play game changer role in the next 5 years
View attachment 965470
Here we go again with egoistic crap

Back
Top Bottom