What's new

Turkish Army Inducts Missile With 200-km Range

:D

You have trouble with the facts or it’s no doubt the ‘egocentrism Turkish’.

It's strange. Why you had not done before, alone, this missile J-600T Yıldırım?

It’s completely ridiculous.
I knew you wouldn't understand, I won't judge you...

J-600T was just for show at a time Greece felt safe, we made them feel unsafe. You see the results of this policy today. As i said before, Turkish Army never valued strategic weapons the least. Never needed a ballistic missile before and i'm pretty sure what transferred from china was the missile design not guidance systems.

SOM is a different story.

I knew you wouldn't understand, I won't judge you...

J-600T was just for show at a time Greece felt safe, we made them feel unsafe. You see the results of this policy today. As i said before, Turkish Army never valued strategic weapons the least. Never needed a ballistic missile before and i'm pretty sure what transferred from china was the missile design not guidance systems.

SOM is a different story.

Just ignore him. He seem to be like an LP that's stuck on the same track. In a way Bubblegum Crisis is having a crisis.

Today 05:24 AM

J-600T was just for show at a time Greece felt safe, we made them feel unsafe. You see the results of this policy today. As i said before, Turkish Army never valued strategic weapons the least. Never needed a ballistic missile before...

Still YILDIRIM is an SRBM which has very little strategic value.

Even YILDIRIM III will be an SRBM...

:blah:

That's it ?

You take really ‘your military generals completely for stupid guys’.

I maintain.

All these technologies (solid-fuelled missile, Guidance INS (Inertial navigation system), GPS Precision Guidance System and TERCOM) of J-600T Yıldırım and SOM cruise missile are ‘an open door’ to go to ability ‘MRBM and IRBM’ in very near future. And this is the reason the USA has never wanted to help you.

It was ‘a big secret’ (China,Turkey and Pakistan). Because the USA would ‘never authorized’ such ‘high strategic missile transfer of technology’ for Turkey. Not even in a dream. It's a obvious.
The ‘solid-fuelled Yildirim-2’ (Tactical ballistic missile) way to MRBM (range of less than 3 500 km) and also IRBM (range of 3 000–5 000 km). And the ‘SOM cruise missile’ way to operational range 2 500 km and more…

We can get all kinds of technical support from Pakistan on ballistic missiles but we don't need any help on cruise missiles

The problem here is that you don't understand the fact that INS, GPS and TERCOM are very simple technologies for Tübitak as for solid fuel missiles, a 3rd grade chemicals student can make one. The problem is with skill and experience that will ensure range and eficiency of a bigger missile.

... i'm pretty sure what transferred from china was the missile design not guidance systems

Apart ‘your individual intuitions’,’ your printings’. Demonstrate. Facts. Your sources...:D

Anymore for cruise missiles. But before.

The sciences of ‘solid-fuelled missile’ and ‘Guidance INS (Inertial navigation system) (Yildirim-2) – maybe also ‘GPS Precision Guidance System’ and ‘TERCOM’ - aren't come, all alone, from heaven. How? Interface China/Turkey secret, the brother Pakistan.

And this is totally natural. Because it is a brother.

I never say that the ‘SOM cruise missile was a secret project’ or it has been developed out of turkey. But its technology partially of ‘solid-fuelled missile’ and ‘Guidance INS (Inertial navigation system) – maybe also ‘GPS Precision Guidance System’ – for its creation really come from Turkey-Pakistan-China cooperation, the ‘J-600T Yıldırım missile’(B-611 SRBM).

All these technologies (solid-fuelled missile, Guidance INS (Inertial navigation system), GPS Precision Guidance System and TERCOM) of J-600T Yıldırım and SOM cruise missile are ‘an open door’ to go to ability ‘MRBM and IRBM’ in very near future. And this is the reason the USA has never wanted to help you.

It's strange. Why you had not done before, alone, this missile J-600T Yıldırım?

See sources links :

http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey...ducts-missile-200-km-range-3.html#post3539831

http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey...ducts-missile-200-km-range-3.html#post3539973

This is what I said before.

You have trouble with the facts or it’s no doubt the ‘egocentrism Turkish’.

It’s completely ridiculous.

No surprise. Absolutely nothing. Complete loss time with you…

He seem to be like an LP that's stuck on the same track. In a way Bubblegum Crisis is having a crisis.

No doubt. Together, you make really peer. :lol:

ma friend , no need for all the arguments :D i cant wait for our long range cruise insallah soon

@bubblegum crisis, I have no fvcking idea what are you trying to accomplish here... so long

What are Turkey's thought about Beidou Navigation System. Should Turkey be looking at because israel can ask NATO-US GPS jamming.

Don't worry. Now that technology is completely mastered. This will happen very soon. :cheesy:

Pakistan + Turkey. :azn:

yes pakistan is probably helping us with ballistic missile , but i know SOM cruise was made by TUBITAK , i hope pakistan helps us on 1000km ballistic under the table

yes pakistan is probably helping us with ballistic missile , but i know SOM cruise was made by TUBITAK , i hope pakistan helps us on 1000km ballistic under the table

let them help OVER the table, actually we can directly procure MRBMs from Pakistan but cruise missiles are our area of expertise

Has US signed it too?

Do they even need to, They can make Missiles to powerfull and with so much range Far beyond your imagination. Even if they signed it its not like they ever would import SRBM/MRBM/LRBM... Just another sh!tty treaty to assure to keep Turks in tone i gues...

Develop your defense tech anyway you can.... If its with help from Pakistan, china or Martian does it matter.... Good luck to turkey and all Muslim nations. We won't move away from this post colonial era until each Muslim country stands on their own and not rely on non indeginious tech.

Back
Top Bottom