What's new

Turkish Army Inducts Missile With 200-km Range

@BordoEnes
There are what appears to be canisters upon the truck but since we can't see inside of them there's no way of telling...

I must say though 200km is a little below my expectations for a ground variant where there are no size or weight limitations, but given the quick development(already operational!? dafuq:woot:) it's still so good.

How many years it took Russia(and later on India) to develop BrahMos, man im so proud

@BordoEnes
There are what appears to be canisters upon the truck but since we can't see inside of them there's no way of telling...

I must say though 200km is a little below my expectations for a ground variant where there are no size or weight limitations, but given the quick development(already operational!? dafuq:woot:) it's still so good.

How many years it took Russia(and later on India) to develop BrahMos, man im so proud

It is SOM's land based variant and you have to attach some kind of booster. This is why range is smaller than ALCM SOM.
Anyways it is fantastic to modify SOMs like this in such a small time. Surface based one is on the way maybe?

Congrats Turkey Guys ! Post other missiles too which turkey have, Are they working on an ICBM or long range ballastic!

200km is short range for ground to ground, we have SOM cruise which we can use from air, we need longer cruise missile

Hmm ! Can we interest our Turkish friends with Ra'ad Cruise missile with a range of 350 km + ToT ? Will it be of any help to Turkiye ?

Hmm ! Can we interest our Turkish friends with Ra'ad Cruise missile with a range of 350 km + ToT ? Will it be of any help to Turkiye ?

We would love some but we can't get any help of buy any because international treaties forbid other countries selling and helping on missiles longer than like 350km range.

We would love some but we can't get any help of buy any because international treaties forbid other countries selling and helping on missiles longer than like 350km range.

No , the range can be downgraded to under 300+ km which is the MTCR limit ... I do not know if Turkiye is its signatory , we aren't ... Clandestine support is possible and increase in missile's range with Turkish technology is also possible ... Also , the Ra'ad is a very capable missile !

No , the range can be downgraded to under 300+ km which is the MTCR limit ... I do not know if Turkiye is its signatory , we aren't ... Clandestine support is possible and increase in missile's range with Turkish technology is also possible ... Also , the Ra'ad is a very capable missile !

Bro I know but we already have 300km, we would love babur and other long range missiles but we are signatory of MTCR we are fckkn signatory of every international treaty like we are the angel of the world

Already happened, We shared cruise missile technology with Turkey

Pakistan is very successful in missile's technology and it will be good our defence officials get help under the table.

Raad is an Air Launched Cruise Missile, just like SOM. No need for foreign help, Turkey already produces this kind of things.

Already happened, We shared cruise missile technology with Turkey
Where is the source? I can't see any.

Raad is an Air Launched Cruise Missile, just like SOM. No need for foreign help, Turkey already produces this kind of things.

Where is the source? I can't see any.

In 2006, A turkish newspaper ran a story on babur cruise missile and in that story it was mentioned Pakistan is helping turkey in cruise missile technology discreetly.

I would like babur from pakistan what is range of that?

Currently 700 Km and for now emphasis is being given to a Submarine Launched version and improving guidance of Cruise missile by introducing Satellite navigation (will use chinese beidou) and improving TERCOM and DISMAC technologies and after that emphasis will be on increasing it's range

All I can say is we didn't reeive any help from any foreign country.

And btw, Turkish Media claimed many foolish things.

Back
Top Bottom