What's new

Turkish Armed Forces Multimedia Center

47262663322_5cf1fa6db6_b.jpg
47262663552_504329ea7d_b.jpg
47262663302_afcb2f81bb_b.jpg

Last edited:
You should allow female soldiers to use MPT76.

Its nothing to do with them being Female or not.

MPT76 is still being adopted and not all units have it yet. Their unit simply doesn't have it. There are many pictures of the G3 / HK33 still in active use by units equipped with the same gear as above.

If they were not being given good personal equipment due to being female they wouldn't be sitting there issued with a type of helmet that is better and more expensive than anything regular troops in European militaries get. Including Germany.

Your constant attempts to mask negative comments as something else are pathetic. You idiotically imply that females are not given the same gear as males wihle trying to hide your inflammatory comment by bringing up the MPT76 and how it should be issued to them also. Some people will be pleased that you think the MPT76 is good and it should be issued and will take it as a complement. While some of us can see exactly what you did and do in most comments.

I for one can see through your nonsense in the bulk of the greasy rat comments you make.

Last edited:
@Bismarck C'mon man! Really? You know that MPT76 has not been delivered to every unit and production is still going on. You are a member who is active in Turkish section and you know that. We both know that you know that.

Its nothing to do with them being Female or not.

MPT76 is still being adopted and not all units have it yet. Their unit simply doesn't have it. There are many pictures of the G3 / HK33 still in active use by units equipped with the same gear as above.

If they were not being given good personal equipment due to being female they wouldn't be sitting there issued with a type of helmet that is better and more expensive than anything regular troops in European militaries get. Including Germany.

Your constant attempts to mask negative comments as something else are pathetic. You idiotically imply that females are not given the same gear as males wihle trying to hide your inflammatory comment by bringing up the MPT76 and how it should be issued to them also. Some people will be pleased that you think the MPT76 is good and it should be issued and will take it as a complement. While some of us can see exactly what you did and do in most comments.

I for one can see through your nonsense in the bulk of the greasy rat comments you make.

I thought my irony was obviously.

I thought my irony was obviously.

That is exactly what I am talking about. You constantly try and mask what you are doing as something else. For us here we know that you are aware that not all units have MPT76. We also know that you are aware they arent segregated to worse gear in the TSK for being female. So we know you basically just stated an utter lie that you knew was an utter lie. And when you get called out on it, your response is "I was being ironic".

But the issue is an outsider or newcomer takes a look - sees your comment - and their perspective of the TSK is tainted to thinking that in the TSK female soldiers are given worse personal gear. This is blatant disinformation by you.

Which is what 99% of your comments are - you are literally running a long standing campaign in the Turkish forum if active disinformation and lies. Sly cowardly under the table nonsense fake comments that can go unnoticed by some of the members here due to English language being used and your greasy sneaky wording to try mask negative and false information as something else. This nonsense will be eaten up by uneducated visitors / journalists etc who will take what you wrote as the truth. And you know this is exactly what will happen.

Read what I wrote - I can see and interpret exactly what you are doing and saying. My English skills are the same as a native speaker in proficiency.

Wisen up kid.

That is exactly what I am talking about. You constantly try and mask what you are doing as something else. For us here we know that you are aware that not all units have MPT76. We also know that you are aware they arent segregated to worse gear in the TSK for being female. So we know you basically just stated an utter lie that you knew was an utter lie. And when you get called out on it, your response is "I was being ironic".

But the issue is an outsider or newcomer takes a look - sees your comment - and their perspective of the TSK is tainted to thinking that in the TSK female soldiers are given worse personal gear. This is blatant disinformation by you.

Which is what 99% of your comments are - you are literally running a long standing campaign in the Turkish forum if active disinformation and lies. Sly cowardly under the table nonsense fake comments that can go unnoticed by some of the members here due to English language being used and your greasy sneaky wording to try mask negative and false information as something else. This nonsense will be eaten up by uneducated visitors / journalists etc who will take what you wrote as the truth. And you know this is exactly what will happen.

Read what I wrote - I can see and interpret exactly what you are doing and saying. My English skills are the same as a native speaker in proficiency.

Wisen up kid.

have mercy he is still a praktikant at bundesnachrichtendeppen

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom