What's new

Turkish Armed Forces Multimedia Center

I think the aircraft carrier from bosporus to black sea..
I think.. thats the only reason i think

Nice pics.
Dragonov sniper is widely used in turkish army i guess?

Yep. Not with spotters though. Since it isn't a true sniper rifle. For that purpose we operate Accuracy International Arctic Warfares.

Accuracy_International_Arctic_Warfare_-_Psg_90.jpg

Our Maroon Berets operate M-200s

The Arctic Warfare and SVDs are for army and Jandarma mountain commandos.

Last edited:
These pictures are from Afghanistan. Turkish troops are deployed in Kabul. Around 1800 are deployed currently.

turkish-troops-train-afghan-forces-in-kabul_100128.png

vehiculo012.jpg

Turkish doctor of the NATO-led ISAF examines a local man, in Kabul.

soldier with the NATO-led International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) walks past howitzer artillery guns donated by the Turkish military at a ceremony in Kabul.

Afghan President Hamid Karzai (L) shakes hands with a Turkish soldier of the NATO-led International Security Assistance Force (ISAF)

A Turkish soldier with the International Security Assistant Force (ISAF) walks past flags outside the NATO Headquarters in Kabul.

A Turkish soldier with the NATO-led International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) stands guard at the site of a suicide attack on the outskirts of Kabul.

Soldiers with the NATO-led International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) stand guard at the site of a suicide attack against Turkish NATO soldiers .

Turkish soldiers with the NATO-led International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) search through rubble at the site of a bomb blast in Kabul.

A Turkish soldier with the NATO-led International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) stands guard as others search through rubble at the site of a bomb blast in Kabul.

Turkish soldiers with the NATO-led International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) walk during a morning patrol in front of the destroyed Ali Abad hospital in Kabul.

digger.jpg

ISAF fixing Kabul airport. A mechanical digger gets to work on the crater. A Turkish Air Force transport can also be seen unloading.

Members of the Lord Strathcona´s Horse (Royal Canadians), embarking on a Turkish Army UH-60 Black Hawk helicopter at Camp Julien.

Turkish Forces in Afghanistan are not there to participate in the Combat according to the accord signed by Turkish Gov.

They are there for reconstruction and keeping law and order , command centers etc.

Turkish and U.S. troops stand by a Otokar Cobra in Kabul Afghanistan.

welll looking very cooool specially that black hawk dont know why pathetic our army chief dont want to buy some of thame or NH 90

Back
Top Bottom