What's new

Turkish Armed Forces Multimedia Center

at 0:21 besides the hellfires it looks like an AT-4 isn't it? 00

Not sure it does look like the launcher though doesn't it ? I don't believe we brought that AT platform though. We operate ERYX,MILAN, and Russian Kornet-E.

attachment.php

PKMcake.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

Ach mein gott! Was ist das? 00' Sniper rifle of a machine gun ...>< the scope is confusing...

Thermal Sight they work wonders in the mountains.

ASELSAN&#8217;s Python/Boa Thermal Weapon Sight is a lightweight, ruggedized, 384x288 VOx Focal Plane Array uncooled thermal sight operating in long wave spectral band. In addition to day and night, Python/Boa Thermal Weapon Sight discriminates the targets in adverse weather conditions. It operates in total darkness and will not shut down or bloom when hit by direct light. It is to be used for fire control on individual/crew served weapons or in other observation or surveillance applications.

What's the point of a thermal sight in those forests fullfided of wildlife... ?><

That is where the PKK operate. In southeastern turkey most of those pictures i post are from operations in that area. Many who operate there use thermal imaging to track movements and such. They work quite well in daylight too.

Micro Galil? :blink:

5000th Phantom produced in May 1978:

779e6473a1df.jpg

ba4245cd0d20.jpg

534413554aa1.jpg

Later it was passed to Turkish air force, prolly still flying.

I honestly just noticed that at first i thought it was a HK33 with a different stock but it does look like the Galil. Especially that foregrip. He is Jandarma special operations. (probably mountain commando division) Yet i have not heard of us ever inducting the Galil. Thanks for the phantom post. We operate 2 terminator squadrons (the ones israel upgraded) as strike aircraft and two regular F-4E squadrons as interceptors. Also there are 2 other squadrons of upgraded RF-4E Isik which do recon. All are set for retirement and replacement by the F-35.

The names of Turkish Soldiers who lost their lives in the Korean War.

16354_340084790161_90875805161_10129123_2609835_n.jpg

4565520025_572cd9318b_b.jpg

Last edited:
I honestly just noticed that at first i thought it was a HK33 with a different stock but it does look like the Galil. Especially that foregrip. He is Jandarma special operations. (probably mountain commando division) Yet i have not heard of us ever inducting the Galil. Thanks for the phantom post. We operate 2 terminator squadrons (the ones israel upgraded) as strike aircraft and two regular F-4E squadrons as interceptors. Also there are 2 other squadrons of upgraded RF-4E Isik which do recon. All are set for retirement and replacement by the F-35.
I'm 99% sure its micro Galil:

05550847d5ea.jpg

Its strange since Galil needs unique mags. Maybe its his personal wepon?

As for F-4, I love this pic, I think it was not posted here before:

07842870218431458992.jpg

Very beauitiful plane :smitten:

1t21.jpg

Here is a more recent one. 3 F-4s do a flyover as new TuAF graduates are inducted.

Also here is a Terminator 2020

1366431.jpg

They are highly upgraded.

All 2020s have been fitted with vastly updated suite, including MFDs (multifunction displays) as standard, and incorporating a number of new technologies. new Kaiser El-OP 976 wide-angle HUD and HOTAS system, high performance Elta EL/M-2032 ISAR-capable high-resolution SAR/GMTI (ground moving target indicator) multi-mode fire control radar (developed for the IAI Lavi), IAIC mission computer, new navigation equipment including GPS/INS connected to mapping mode, dual MIL-STD-553B databus managing avionics package, Astronautics Central Air Data Computer, new UHF and IFF packages, airborne video tape recorder (AVTR), Elta EL/L-8222 active ECM pod and Mikes (Aselsan) AN/ALQ-178V3 passive embedded SPEWS, and RWR.

Additionally they had AGM-142 Popeye/Have Nap integration, Litening-II targeting pods, and the capability to launch AGM-65D/G Maverick, AGM-88 HARM, GBU-8 HOBOS, GBU-10/12 Paveway II LGBs, general purpose and cluster bombs for air-to-ground missions, while retaining the capability to launch AIM-7 Sparrow and AIM-9 Sidewinder air-to-air missiles. It is also possible to install Pave Spike targeting pods and rocket pods of all sizes.

Last edited:
yes i know that sir but i want to know that who give this technology to Turkey....

H&K they are the designer of the G-3. They are the ones that sell it to everyone including Pakistan for under license production.

Back
Top Bottom