What's new

Turkish Armed Forces Multimedia Center

https://www.youtube.com/user/trabz0nsp0r61

Guys, a channel called "TSK" which consistently posted quality Turkish military related videos has been taken down by YouTube. It had over 5000 videos.

"This account has been terminated due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy against spam, deceptive practices, and misleading content or other Terms of Service violations."

:angry:

https://www.youtube.com/user/trabz0nsp0r61

Guys, a channel called "TSK" which consistently posted quality Turkish military related videos has been taken down by YouTube. It had over 5000 videos.

"This account has been terminated due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy against spam, deceptive practices, and misleading content or other Terms of Service violations."

:angry:

There is a legitimate reason for closing it. It has not been an official channel related to TSK and yet it has been using the name! That is an absolute copyright violation and harmful for the PR of the army. A complete pirate channel disguising as TSK, I also reported it too,and I am sure that TSK reported it many times too, it is not about the videos, they should have change the name which was misleading (it was inevitable). I am sure that he get warnings many times!

49FA3F64-4D01-412E-A9D6-57006C5BD8C1.jpeg

There is a legitimate reason for closing it. It has not been an official channel related to TSK and yet it has been using the name! That is an absolute copyright violation and harmful for the PR of the army. A complete pirate channel disguising as TSK, I also reported it too,and I am sure that TSK reported it many times too, it is not about the videos, they should have change the name which was misleading (it was inevitable). I am sure that he get warnings many times!
I agree that the name had to be changed. However that does not change the fact that we lost a very good channel which consistently posted awesome videos. Whenever I wanted to see the latest TSK-related news/videos I would go to that channel.

it can't be seen very well but marines have a new camo. it is similiar to russian camo but with lighter green.

59696767.qjlv6hurop.W665.jpg

it can't be seen very well but marines have a new camo. it is similiar to russian camo but with lighter green.

59696767.qjlv6hurop.W665.jpg
Where did you saw it? I am looking at the pictures on the PC and I see the standard Turkish camo.

on insta. but i can't find it again. it was few months ago.

@aybars noticed it too. like i said it s lighter green version of russian camo. or call it green version of jandarma camo. can't remember exactly.

DpdVSpwXgAAAfPJ.jpg

on insta. but i can't find it again. it was few months ago.

@aybars noticed it too. like i said it s lighter green version of russian camo. or call it green version of jandarma camo. can't remember exactly.

DpdVSpwXgAAAfPJ.jpg
Oh I saw it to. Lets wait for more clear pictures. It looks good

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom