What's new

Turkish Armed Forces Multimedia Center

North irak
41964858_716782548702309_1502150429393137736_n.jpg

Nice camo.

Why are they using crappy AK's and Dragunov SVD's?

Limitless munitions?

Can you please tell me in what term this crab any better than the AK please when you tell me something legit I'll apologize to

Weight is ~ same, but the KNT-76 has the better specs and i bet it's more comfortable to shoot.

Can you please tell me in what term this crab any better than the AK please when you tell me something legit I'll apologize to

Better ergonomics, more accurate with free floating barrel, much better modability, not 50 years old that has been used a long time. SVD's were the best and still are good, but things evolve. Same for the AK.

Better ergonomics, more accurate with free floating barrel, much better modability, not 50 years old that has been used a long time. SVD's were the best and still are good, but things evolve. Same for the AK.

With all due respect I would listen to these experts not some fans like me

Here look

say what you want to say but the AK's and SVD's have proven their worth despite being a 50 year old design they are even today going strong and used by everybody

Turkish army using Ak's and SVD's are not to be ashamed its great for the Turkish army to be using diverse weaponry especially in mountain warfare of Eastern Turkey the Russian weapons have proven their worth in harsh and rugged terrain.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom