What's new

Turkish Air Defence Programs

Havelsan Passive Radar Elements

IMG_3946.JPG

Quote Harzemsah :

2 Western High altitude air defence systems and 2 S-400 Russian systems will be asap delivered !

DIPLOMACY ................

@1683

-Just share one source about one subject with translation
-Do not mix different Turkish member's comments in one post to compose a complicated scenaria
-Do not type Turkish posts dirextly instead just summarize it in English and introduce to PDF members
-Do not make me busy to clean complicated/mixed story of yours to prevent misinformations. Use clear introduction tactics. No need bold/underlined statements

@1683

-Just share one source about one subject with translation
-Do not mix different Turkish member's comments in one post to compose a complicated scenaria
-Do not type Turkish posts dirextly instead just summarize it in English and introduce to PDF members
-Do not make me busy to clean complicated/mixed story of yours to prevent misinformations. Use clear introduction tactics. No need bold/underlined statements

Completely understood. Thanks

Now I quote expert Orko_8

In connection with S-400 deal.

" Presidents chief consultant Kalin obviously misunderstood something in English conversation" !

I can't find Mr. Kalin's statement.

Could a member please send me a link ?

Thank you.

2 batteries S- 400 would be 24 launchers each with 4 tubes. 96 ready missiles.

The level of ballistic threat : Weapon of mass destruction

Quote :

Samples from Syria’s deadly sarin attack bear Assad’s ‘signature,’ says France

By Louisa Loveluck and James McAuley April 26 at 6:55 AM

BEIRUT —
Samples from a deadly sarin attack in Syria bear “the signature” of President Bashar al-Assad’s chemical weapons program, French officials said Wednesday.

The announcement marks the strongest evidence yet that Assad’s government was responsible for the daybreak attack on the northwestern Syrian town of Khan Sheikhoun earlier this month which killed at least 86 people, many of them as they slept.

French Foreign Minister Jean-Marc Ayrault announced the results of an independent French investigation into the April 4 attack against the town in Idlib province.

“There is no doubt about the use of sarin,” Ayrault said. “The responsibility of the Syrian regime can no longer be doubted.”

The banned chemical agent, which the Syrian government was meant to have surrendered to international inspectors in 2013, forces the nervous system into overdrive, and can kill within minutes.

The French discovery has been corroborated through independent tests by the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons, as well as British and Turkish forensic scientists.

The Trump administration, decrying the government’s use of chemical weapons, later fired dozens of cruise missiles at the Syrian air base that was the source of the attack.

There was no immediate response from Syria on the French report.

But Assad’s government has denied that it has ever used chemical weapons against its own people. In the hours after the April 4 attack, it claimed the sarin emanated from a rebel-run chemical factory after it was bombed by the Syrian air force.

There is little known evidence to support that claim. On the morning of the attack, a network of civilian observers warned as Syrian warplanes took off from the nearby Shayrat airfield and headed for Khan Sheikhoun.

As the aircraft circled in the sky, an observer radioed out to warn of an imminent attack. “Guys, tell people to wear masks,” they said, according to a transcript. “It has chemicals with it, I am sure of that.”

The French report also concluded that the attack bore striking similarities to an earlier strike in April 2013 against the town of Saraqeb, also in Idlib province, in which the Assad regime used the same variety of chemical weapons to subdue a civilian population.

“The sarin present in the ammunition used on 4 April was produced according to the same manufacturing process used in the sarin attack perpetrated by the regime in Saraqeb,” the French report said.

“In addition, the presence of hexamine indicates that this manufacturing process is the same as the one developed by CERS for the benefit of the Syrian regime,” it said, referring to the Syrian research center believed to be behind the development of chemical weapons.

The April 4 attack was the deadliest to involve chemical weapons in Syria since Assad’s forces dropped sarin on a cluster of rebel-held Damascus neighborhoods in 2013, killing more than 1,000 people and pushing the Obama administration to the brink of military action.

Speaking to reporters on Wednesday, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said Russia’s position on the attack is “unchanged” and that “that the only way to establish the truth about what happened near Idlib is an impartial international investigation.”

In an interview with The Washington Post this week, the former head of Syria’s chemical weapons program said the orders to use sarin could only have come from the highest level.

“The chain of responsibility is always clear,” said Brig. Gen. Zaher al-Sakat, who served in the army’s Fifth Division until his defection in 2013.

“The order to use a nerve agent has to come from the Presidential Palace, and in this case that’s Assad. If it’s a lower level chemical like chlorine, then field commanders can give the order. But for something like this, it’s Assad.”

McAuley contributed from Paris.

The Washington Post

Chemical Attack in Syria - National Evaluation presented by Jean-Marc Ayrault following the Defense Council Meeting (26 April 2017) - PDF -

What I have written there and what you interpreted are completely different.

Sorry for that. My mistake.
I thought there were communication problems between the delegations.
Cause President Erdogan often criticed translators. Thank you.

But even now I don't know exactly what you wanted to mention in the forum.
"Esprit" ?

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom