What's new

Turkish Air Force unmatched new War Concept in 2025

I always will show Turkish military projects .... Deino Foinikas keep crying

No one denies you the right to post on Turkish news and achievements but do it in a civilized and decent manner. There is no need to repeatedly start new threads repeating again the whole liternei of your propaganda and in case someone disagrees, there is common respect not to insult others, that’s for what forums are, to exchange opinions and news and not for you to post propaganda and everybody has to agree.

Take a look how @dBSPL posts and interacts with others, he is a well-respected member, you are nothing but a nationalist and troll

@waz

Last edited:
No one denies you the right to post on Turkish news and achievements but do it in a civilized and decent manner. There is no need to repeatedly start new threads repeating again the whole liternei of your propaganda and in case someone disagrees, there is common respect not to insult others, that’s for what forums are, to exchange opinions and news and not for you to post propaganda and everybody has to agree.

@waz

civilized ? even do you know what about civilized and high character ?

I opened a thread to show Turkish Air Force new concept in 2025
and I was contact with Turkish members

but as always Greek member Foinikas who has jealousy and big hatred against Turkiye came and terrorized my thread

its your civilized post to provoke me and you did nothing against provocative post by Foinikas
because you are a Chinese and you also support anti-Turkiye troll team
1660854255522.png

@The Eagle , @Irfan Baloch , @waz , @WebMaster

Deino , Amaa's , Foinikas and others all together created a team to terrorize my threads and to provoke me in the last 1 year

Foinikas and other Chinese members terrorized my threads and provoked me

then Deino and Amaa's gave 35+ negative rating to my post

Deino and Amaa's have no character to be a MOD ... They are taking side for anti-Turkiye Troll Team

Last edited:

its your civilized post to provoke me and you did nothing provocative post by Foinikas
because you are a Chinese and you also support anti-Turkiye troll team

Really?? You still think I’m a Chinese??? What a stupid looser and liar you are … go and do your homework before posting political motivated BS and propaganda including insults against anybody who simply is not on your side.

Get mature, look for a job, a girl grind and do something useful in live.

There is no way in hell that jet drone will cost less than 15 million dollars lol, if it will exist.

RAFALE costs $100+ million

even if KIZILELMA cost 15 million then Turkiye can produce 7 KIZILELMA in price of 1 RAFALE

and Greece buys 24 Rafale , BAYKAR has capability to produce 36 KIZILELMA in a year

Turkish weapons cost much less than American-European weapons.

FOR EXAMPLE
Turkiye produce ISTIF class Frigate for $350 million while USA sale LCS to S.Arabia for $1 billion per unite

Turkiye can produce 3 superior ISTIF class Frigate in price of 1 LCS

Last edited:
There is no any political post you liar stupid fckwit
If you a brave man , lets meet in Germany ... cowardly little fckwit

Losers are You , Greece , PKK-YPG , FETO , HAFTAR ... keep crying
TB-2 kicked you and KIZILELMA also will kick you

You are a Chinese and keep crying on my threads with your troll team

I always will show great Turkish UCAV technologies and Defense Industry

I had hundreds of girlfriends with over 35 different nationality and I lived in 3 countries

and I have enough money to spend even $100.000 for studying at the University

Only stupid idiot like you can talking about unknow person ..... what a stupid post

go take your meds

Taking ownership here.
Can we have detailed posts please rather than lists it makes for better discussion.
Can we please stop giving negative reps.
Finally please do not insult anyone.

RAFALE costs $100+ million

even if KIZILELMA cost 15 million then Turkiye can produce 7 KIZILELMA in price of 1 RAFALE

and Greece buys 24 Rafale , BAYKAR has capability to produce 36 KIZILELMA in a year

Turkish weapons cost much less than American-European weapons.

FOR EXAMPLE
Turkiye produce ISTIF class Frigate for $350 million while USA sale LCS to S.Arabia for $1 billion per unite

Turkiye can produce 3 superior ISTIF class Frigate in price of 1 LCS
It will not cost less than 50-60 million dollars, unless it lacks a serious amount of sensors and other crucial electronics.

US sells its products at a premium because they're the best, Turkey is selling their products cheaply because they want people to buy their weapons and not American weapons.

I don't know the details of the deals, whether they include weapons, EW, radars, maintenance work or just the hulls.

Taking ownership here.
Can we have detailed posts please rather than lists it makes for better discussion.
Can we please stop giving negative reps.
Finally please do not insult anyone.

You MODS allowed Foinikas , Deino and other Chinese members to terrorize my threads in the last 1 year

today same senario

but as always Greek member Foinikas came and terrorized my thread

Deino and Amaa'n support Foinikas and his troll team
They gave 40 negative rating to my posts in the last 1 year

so what ? you will allow Foinikas and his troll team to terrorize my threads forever ?

look at their posts , no any knowledge post about military for discuss

only trolling and provocative remarks ... nothing else

It will not cost less than 50-60 million dollars, unless it lacks a serious amount of sensors and other crucial electronics.

2 x Turboprob engined AKINCl UCAV cost $10 million
KIZILELMA has 1 x Turbofan Engine ...... same AESA Radar and sensors

and Turkiye is not buying systems but producing with much less cost

US sells its products at a premium because they're the best, Turkey is selling their products cheaply because they want people to buy their weapons and not American weapons.

USA is milking Countries and not the best

USA offered PATRIOT to Turkiye for $7,8 billion ( 13 Patriot fire Units and 72 Missiles )

but Turkiye bought superior S400 for $2,5 billion ( 36 fire units and 192 Missiles )

also USA sell HARPOON anti-ship Missile for $1,2 million
but Turkiye produce superior ATMACA anti-ship Missile for less than $500.000

S.Arabia buys 4 Littoral Combat Ships for $6 billion
Turkiye can produce 17 ISTIF class Frigates for $6 billion ... even Turkish ISTIF Frigate is superior to American LCS

Last edited:
You MODS allowed Foinikas , Deino and other Chinese members to terrorize my threads in the last 1 year

today same senario

but as always Greek member Foinikas came and terrorized my thread

Deino and Amaa'n support Foinikas and his troll team
They gave 40 negative rating to my posts in the last 1 year

so what ? you will allow Foinikas and his troll team to terrorize my threads forever ?

look at their posts , no any knowledge post about military for discuss

only trolling and provocative remarks ... nothing else
Ok listen:

First of all,there's no "troll team". Nobody gangs up on you. We don't know each other. There's no troll team. You should wonder why even your Turkish compatriots avoid you.

Second,I didn't "terrorize" your thread. Stop crying. You've been boasting,flexing,gloating and dancing around,making threads about how super-amazing your Armed Forces and indigenous weapons are. Dozens of posts with the same meaning,the same things again and again: Your lists of weapons and photos and comparisons that supposedly "prove" how inferior everyone is,except a few select countries.

You've been doing it with no end. Every few months,you post a thread to advertise or "remind" everyone of Turkey's industrial capabilities and superiority. When you get banned,you return and do the exact same thing.

Third,you have a habit of insulting every member and ethnicity and talking to them as if they are your inferior. You treat everyone,even the mods and admins,as inferior and ignorant people. When you post threads,you include mocking and insulting comments against countries and ethnicities.

Basically,you are arrogant,rude,you have no manners and your nationalist rhetoric is tiresome to everyone here.

And finally,you repeat the same things,the same lines,the same quotes,the same long lists of Turkish "superweapons" in your threads,in your posts and that is just spam.

First of all,there's no "troll team". Nobody gangs up on you. We don't know each other. There's no troll team. You should wonder why even your Turkish compatriots avoid you.

You have troll team which terrorized my threads in the last 1 year

I had no negative rating between 2017 and 2021

You joined PDF in 2021 and You with Chinese members have started trolling and terrorize my threads with provocative remarks

and Deino support you as INT MOD to give 40 negative rating to my posts in the last 1 year

and I dont care about anti-Erdogan members .... as like CHP who support USA-Greece-PKK-FETO

Second,I didn't "terrorize" your thread. Stop crying. You've been boasting,flexing,gloating and dancing around,making threads about how super-amazing your Armed Forces and indigenous weapons are. Dozens of posts with the same meaning,the same things again and again: Your lists of weapons and photos and comparisons that supposedly "prove" how inferior everyone is,except a few select countries.

You are crying on my every thread

and its not your business to decide about my threads
There are dozens of MODS ... know your place

Third,you have a habit of insulting every member and ethnicity and talking to them as if they are your inferior. You treat everyone,even the mods and admins,as inferior and ignorant people. When you post threads,you include mocking and insulting comments against countries and ethnicities.

Only your Troll team ... nothing else

Stop terrorize my threads ... even I dont want to talk you and your troll team

wth are you doing on my every thread ?

Basically,you are arrogant,rude,you have no manners and your nationalist rhetoric is tiresome to everyone here.

Because I so hate your inferior character

You always provoked me and You were crying like a bitch to Mods to ban me

I don't deal with impersonal people like you
You always came and started the fight on my threads

And finally,you repeat the same things,the same lines,the same quotes,the same long lists of Turkish "superweapons" in your threads,in your posts and that is just spam.

keep crying and like or not

I always will show great Turkish Defense Industry
My threads are most visited threads about Turkiye and Turkish Defense Industry

Your weak-useless Greece has no anything to show

You have troll team which terrorized my threads in the last 1 year

I had no negative rating between 2017 and 2021

You joined PDF in 2021 and You with Chinese members have started trolling and terrorize my threads with provocative remarks

and Deino support you as INT MOD to give 40 negative rating to my posts in the last 1 year

and I dont care about anti-Erdogan members .... as like CHP who support USA-Greece-PKK-FETO

You are crying on my every thread

and its not your business to decide about my threads
There are dozens of MODS ... know your place

Only your Troll team ... nothing else

Stop terrorize my threads ... even I dont want to talk you and your troll team

wth are you doing on my every thread ?

Because I so hate your inferior character

You always provoked me and You were crying like a bitch to Mods to ban me

I don't deal with impersonal people like you
You always came and started the fight on my threads

keep crying and like or not

I always will show great Turkish Defense Industry
My threads are most visited threads about Turkiye and Turkish Defense Industry

Your weak-useless Greece has no anything to show
It's like talking to a deaf person. I'm giving you hints to take and understand why people can't cope with you and all you do is mock me. You live in your own world.

It's like talking to a deaf person. I'm giving you hints to take and understand why people can't cope with you and all you do is mock me. You live in your own world.

I dont care about you and other people

just stop terrorize all my threads and live in your own world.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom