What's new

Turkish Air Defence Programs

Ukraine has the Buk M1 in inventory

It could be possible that they could work togethor to produced an upgraded version of the system with a max range of 50km. Similar to the Chinese LY-80 or Russian Buk M2E

Which means by 2025 Turkey could have these systems available to defend it's airspace:

HISAR A (probably would be upgraded to an improved A1 standard by this time)

HISAR O

UKR-TUR medium range system

SIPER

S-400

not to mention the potential of money made on the export market as well. After Russia - Turkey would probably have the most advanced and domestically integrated air defence system in the world.
Nonetheless Ukraine has s300.

Domestic MANPADS with real warhead will be test fired in this year.
What the you think about possible mod of atılgans after this manpads missile ? I Hope our atılgans will modernize 1x35mm atom and 8 new manpads missile.

What the you think about possible mod of atılgans after this manpads missile ? I Hope our atılgans will modernize 1x35mm atom and 8 new manpads missile.

nah, than better new vehicle with 8 missles 8km and 8x20km missiles plz.. + 35mm

France was like :
TR buying S400 is wrong and bad and shall be held accountable... Because Europe has alternatives... that TR can buy.

Also France:
No SAMP-T for you...

France was like :
TR buying S400 is wrong and bad and shall be held accountable... Because Europe has alternatives... that TR can buy.

Also France:
No SAMP-T for you...

We should go for stop gap another S400, west was always like this. When you are no puppet they will treat you like shit. So buy that S400 and develop from scratch your own SAM system.

First time when the tender was open, they could not deliver the system before 54 months. That was one of the reason why SAMP-T was not chosen.

We should go for stop gap another S400, west was always like this. When you are no puppet they will treat you like shit. So buy that S400 and develop from scratch your own SAM system.
Another S400 is interesting... But the timing is tight... With current geopolitical maiden...
Also Increasing Investment with few more Billions and push even more to R&D is the priority...
I see the dev is making his way... but it's slow compared to TR industrial potential... too many issues that come in the way of such progress...
I will not list them all... since most of us knows about this already...

Attachments

• 81FgE2OeoML._SX466_.jpg
    81FgE2OeoML._SX466_.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 179

First time when the tender was open, they could not deliver the system before 54 months. That was one of the reason why SAMP-T was not chosen.
We should buy S-500 and reverse engineer both S-400 and S-500.

same goes for tfx engine we should consider russian engines

same goes for tfx engine we should consider russian engines
Except they don't have an engine for stealth solution yet apparently. China maybe?

Rolls Royce would've been good but the UK is a staunch US ally so I wouldn't trust their delivery in case of US sanctions.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom