What's new

Turkish Air Defence Programs

Why integration to Nato systems?
If we look at the reality they are usefull against US and Europian countries and thats what we need if we want to cut air support of US to ypg and pkk.
we have to stop giving permission for air support from Incirlik and locate S-400 to southeast of Turkey.

To increase the capability.

What capability?

It is not like it will magically increase the range of the radars or make the rockets more accurate or anything..

I guess it will increase the capability. Without magic.

Let me repeat: Capability of "what" exactly?

Its easier if all your systems are integrated. Just from a software standpoint. Allows different systems and programs to communicate with each other. Dont think it will make a difference hardware-wise.

Is it realistic for Turkey to copy the missile and the radar of S-400 system?

Greece is operating S300s and as you know it is a NATO state, at the time of sale they were the best existing systems as well.

Last edited:
Yes it is, especially when crazy Mr. T is presedent of US. I prefer to have multiple defense option in Turkeys defence arsenal then just one. You never know, what they r gone do.
Integration system with NATO, I m so sorry for my language but who gives a sht about NATO.

Yes it is, especially when crazy Mr. T is presedent of US. I prefer to have multiple defense option in Turkeys defence arsenal then just one. You never know, what they r gone do.
Integration system with NATO, I m so sorry for my language but who gives a sht about NATO.

Back
Top Bottom