What's new

Turkish Air Defence Programs

Than turkish officers are smart, because they know, turkish life doesnt count. Better?
Btw, its not stupid, right know, we dont have enemies. We spend the money for more mportant things.
I know some things can be hard to understand but let me explain this. Back at my childhood we had only 8-9 Cobra attack helicopters. Frequently, our troops called for CAS support but there wasn't anything available to send, and as such, we lost hundreds, if not thousands. Resources were scarce, and our sluggish allies were hesitant to sell us anything that can be used for our fight. Now we have dozens of attack helicopters, Aselsan's all kinds of turrets and we don't have outposts getting decimated anymore. But those times were different. A Sikorsky meant so much to those people.

Can you really compare both situation? We dont talk about 2 kind of helis.

He is making Same Argument that is done by Italian, French or British politicians when they decided to close Hospitals in the last 30 years. It doesn't worth to it. Well We have seen how wrong They were. and He is no exception. Every life is worth saving. And Turkey was one of those countries which did made those calculations but Not in Health We did in Military budgets. Luckily We started to use UAVs in the Last 5 years So We dont have to do it anymore.

Can you not reply without being provocative? People are debating on a matter, you don't need to bring up those insults.

Doing stupid things is something we can see all around the world, everywhere on any time. Calling it by the name is not an insult.

Doing stupid things is something we can see all around the world, everywhere on any time. Calling it by the name is not an insult.
İf you think every German or USA military aspect are secured by CIWSor SPAAG and Turkish Army lacks of human values, you are more stupid than the ones you blame for being stupid.
Welcome to men's world, war is cruel, soldiers fight for surviving.

In Afganistan, US soldiers had worse conditions than Turkish soldiers.
İt is not a ladies' tea party, it is a bloody war.
So our officers did what they had to do as other officers of so called civilized countries usually could.

Last edited:
İf you think every German or USA military aspect are secured by CIWSor SPAAG and Turkish Army lacks of human values, you are stupid than you blame others for being stupid.
Welcome to men's world, War is cruel, soldiers fight for surviving.

In Afganistan, US soldiers had worse conditions than Turkish soldiers.
İt is not a ladyies' tea party, it is bloody war.
So our officers did what they had to do as other officers of so called civilized countries.

I never said I am smart.

At the end, every country has its own doctrine. Yours for example, a single soldier is willing to die for his company, while in Israel the whole company would die for one single soldier.

Active Radar Seeker and rf datalink on Anti-ship missiles and surface to air and air to air missiles are same ?

Back
Top Bottom