What's new

Turkic World Photos/News/Discussions.

I didn't wanted to quote everyone :D

@ghara ghan @telkon

No Ay Dede is not a god, we just calling it like that , probably after its human face like look in full moon :D

I think that menen word might be same as our İle, now Old Turkic word was "Birle/Bile" , B-M change is pretty common in Turkic languages, and in local dialects we also have its usage like Osman"ilen" Ali., sometimes instead of "l" they use "n" as well, just like your word.

Btw the Yeke/yek word with the meaning of single, one is Persian, like Yek vücut(one body).

have greenish eyes
dude having green eye also is not uncommon among turkmes:cheers:

my bro @Targon as far as i know ay dede is turkish god and father of oghuz khan this is why he named his son ayhan

Ay Ata - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

in the last paragraph they talk about Aisar or Aysar this is why i thought ashura is turkic name we have ash'er'ay in turkmen calender and about yeke we don't use it so much we use olokon for big Gish'shik (kuchuk in turkish) for small but yeke can used as yekelemek you turks when you wanna threat some one you use this

sene tanha da si'kishtrarim - this is a turkmen of of your example sene yekelarim ! best translation to persian is kheft kardan

@ghara ghan

I don't believe these wiki articles about Turkic mytology, they seems to be mixing things.

Hey we say "Seni tenhada sıkıştırırım" too :D

Btw seriously don't forget your language, why don't you write a book for Turkmen language ? so next generations can have a source :D

@ghara ghan

I don't believe these wiki articles about Turkic mytology, they seems to be mixing things.

Btw seriously don't forget your language, why don't you write a book for Turkmen language ? so next generations can have a source :D
i know dude we can use it too but it's not common here since it's too long to give the meaning it's not popular here like i say we use " sene yekelarim" instead of "Seni tenhada sıkıştırırım":-) both have same meaning :D

"Seni Yakalarım" and "Seni tenhada sıkıştırırım" has not same meaning :D first one is plainly means I catch you, but second one is a threat, like this :D

@ghara ghan

problem is idk how to write one ! im not language expert ! i even don't know how write in turkmen i can only speak turkmen :(

Why don't you just learn Turkmenistan's alphabet ? :)
:hitwall: that dont works ! idk why they have go that way i try it but it dont works they dont have some voice we have and they have a lot of Wrong spelling:hitwall: im trying turkish one maybe one day i try azerbijani too and youtube is filter here i it's take long time to watch your video so ill watch it later :laugh:

Then enchange Turkmenistan's alphabet fitting for Turkmens of Iran, be a hero of your people ! :D

"Seni Yakalarım" and "Seni tenhada sıkıştırırım" has not same meaning
idk why but i think your yakalarim is not same with my yekelarim ! it's give me that feeling your words i think come from yakinmak root but my word is coming from yekelemek root :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom