What's new

Turkic World Photos/News/Discussions.

Well because of a border conflict where mostly we Ahiskas and Russians were killed................. (why is it always us?)
if you were lived near turkey's border how do you move to central asia ? and why Kyrgizistan ? why do didn't chose turkmenistan ? ? btw what was the border conflict ?? does this was a 2 two state dispute or it was a ethical war ?

@telkon

Steppe warriors always worse some fur, but I think leopard skins Delis and Hussars wore were pretty characteristic. Plus in miniatures, other warriors are always depicted with classical stuff, kaftans, armors, turbans etc.

@ghara ghan

Russian relocated them, they like relocating people.

if you were lived near turkey's border how do you move to central asia ? and why Kyrgizistan ? why do didn't chose turkmenistan ? ? btw what was the border conflict ?? does this was a 2 two state dispute or it was a ethical war ?
Russian deportation...........

@telkon

Steppe warriors always worse some fur, but I think leopard skins Delis and Hussars wore were pretty characteristic. Plus in miniatures, other warriors are always depicted with classical stuff, kaftans, armors, turbans etc.

@ghara ghan

Russian relocated them, they like relocating people.

You're contradicting your own words. You said: " Although skins and wings are most likely not brought by Ottomans, at least I don't know anything about Turkish warriors from east wearing wings and leopard skins, they're most likely locally developed in Balkans(maybe at Ottoman period)" I just pointed out to you that your assumption is wrong by referring to 10.century source. Less assumption, more facts my young friend. Also, leopard skin is either an indicator that the person is rich enough to buy leopard fur or he's brave enough to hunt and kill leopard. No more, no less. And leopard fur wasn't that rare for central asian warriors of the period.

I said "leopard skins and wings" and its still stands, there is nothing proves that they were brough from east, and as I said other then these guys, most of the Ottoman warriors depicted with classical stuff.

We know that the Hungarian Hussars copied the eagle wings from the Akinjis.

We know that the ottomans had access to exotic furs and that the central asian turks didn't which explains why the ottomans wore it some times.

The helmet in the picture is an ottoman helmet that was invented in the ottoman empire which is why central asians dont wear it.

In the end the guy in my profile pic is mostly like turkish and not hungarian.

Akinjis wore exotic furs and eagle feathers (not all but those that could afford)

536px-Sueleymanname_akinci2.png
]

542px-Deli_Sinan.jpg

Last edited:
Not from Akinjis, from Delis, Delis were not Akinjis, they were local troops recruited from Bosnia.

That guy can be either Deli or Hussar, but I say Hussar because of shield pattern.

@Targon This conversation started to resemble aparmak verb discussion. I should note to myself to never discuss anything with you. You can't even stand the idea that you might be wrong. Good night to you and good night @Kaan

How ? I said guy can be either Deli or Hussar, I'm giving possibility to both options :D

Russian deportation...........
dude your mother is turkmen and your father is ahishka turk right ? if ahishka lived to Kyrgizistan how your mother meet with your father ! there is a two country between turkmenistan and Kyrgizistan

dude your mother is turkmen and your father is ahishka turk right ? if ahishka lived to Kyrgizistan how your mother meet with your father ! there is a two country between turkmenistan and Kyrgizistan
We lived in Uzbekistan first

In turkish the word for "and" is "ve" which is an arabic word so what was the original turkish word for "and"?

Back
Top Bottom