What's new

Turkey’s S-400 vs F-35 dilemma in 2019

F-35 vs S-400; If Turkey had to choose one, which one should it choose?

• F-35

• S-400

Results are only viewable after voting.
You still seem to underestimate how close our ties(built on almost a century of relations) are with the U.S.
I'm even more surprised that you think we will/can replace our ties with the U.S for China or Russia. That is even more unfeasible. There are so many reasons that I don't even know where to start from.
You should ask yourself why the E.U hasn't cut its ties with the U.S for China/Russia despite all of trumps tantrums against the E.U . You have to know that our ties with the U.S are too deep and involves virtually every sector (military,economic, scientific,geo political etc). China or even Russia can't provide us the type of relations we enjoy with the U.S, plus they are not even our allies, especially in the case of Russia who is still consider an enemy/adversary for most E.U countries. So I'm afraid your view on this is not feasible. I won't even talk about the E.U refusing to follow US sanctions in case the US ever impose sanctions on Turkey and prohibits others from cooperating with Turkey militarily . Our companies and countries will follow suit if that happens. That is not even a guess but a sure thing. We won't risk our huge ties/interests with the US for Turkey, just like with Iran . Ask yourself why almost every country followed US sanctions on Iran(including China and India) even though most of these countries don't agree with the ban. As I said before you seem to underestimate US power,influence and ability to inflict harm/pain.

So I guess we will just agree to disagree.

Again, we will not replace any one. I call on diversity.

Again, we will not replace any one. I call on diversity.

Also, with Brexit. UK is efectivly eliminated itself from influenting future EU policies. And, made itself vulnerable to US pressures and influence. Esspecially this will be the case under Torries. Im kinda flustered about UK leaving, and not so found of a real prospect of Frence assuming more influence inside the alliance. Would like to see Germany step up more, and will the vacuum. I dont trust the French, their opposition ddecades long opposition to Turkys candidacy and now W Balkans enlargment ( which is just coincidently mostly muslim majority coountries, turkified as they call us in close doors), is the lastest thing that confirmed my fears.

Last edited:
s-400-isteruk--215384.png

S400 isterük

Kimse boş konuşmasın. Komutanımı dinleyin.

Hala bir hava pilot tümgeneralden daha iyi biliyorum diyen varsa bi' sktr olup gitsin devleti orduyu o yönetsin lütfen. Klavye generalleri

Last edited:
If only I had a time machine i could have sold a lot of weapons to the Ottoman Empire and stop them from collapsing.

Also sell the weapons to Ataturk so they can complete Misaki Miliye aka Greater Turkey.
Kinda contradictory mate. Ottomon collapse -----> Mustafa Kemal rise

I wonder how effective the transfer is? If it's about the missiles being used that will be a huge boon for us - the radar systems, while still being useful, we could do without.

You will not get any ToT on critical systems.

Back
Top Bottom