What's new

Turkey’s S-400 vs F-35 dilemma in 2019

F-35 vs S-400; If Turkey had to choose one, which one should it choose?

• F-35

• S-400

Results are only viewable after voting.
well every Russian exported system is a downgraded system so you need to work a lot to get your system to S400 levels, that is reality.

Well, yeah maybe to Iran. Besides Turkey has its own system already being developed and it will mature within the next 3-5 years.

Now is the time to play with S-400 systems so that more lethal and advanced indigenous AD systems can be developed....
When it's comes to weapons and critical devices , don't trust others

Well, yeah maybe to Iran. Besides Turkey has its own system already being developed and it will mature within the next 3-5 years.

Well , we have our own system and we simply don't trust others

we do not have some thing like S400 our absolute best is Bavar 373 more powerful than S300 PMU 2 on paper but not S400, i will give it 5 to 10 years for Turkey home made system to be fully operational building it will not take a lot of work its the software, missiles, and testing that take a lot of the time to it self specially testing it against ballistic missiles and cruise missiles that's the hard part.

we need to speed up our own systems also our air to air missles should get a ground launched version against planes I sopport multible systems based on existing designs to speed up some urgend needs also this helpes to have multi layers..

I do not know how much we are researching against stealth detection.. we should work hard on much better radars

also a rocket based short distance sam is needed max 40-60 km (cheaper than shooting big missles)

Turkey has taken a very big gamble

F35 is more powerful than S400

Erdogan has made a mistake and I support him always

Greeks ordered S300 but we all know US is looking to destabilise Turkey and now they have a excuse

Except Turkey, Turkey's purchases of S400 will have different results in different NATO spots. Like Germany's new northern stream project or France-Russia relations etc. ,Turkey's s400 stance will make itself felt in every area where the US is trying to put pressure on Europe.

What about the F 35s? Sadly I have to say, US will do everything to sell these aircraft to Turkey. The US discourse will be about "try not to eat past words" and a ineffective/paper sanctions for no impact on pre-election populism. (just like the arrested agent crisis)

Greeks ordered S300 but we all know US is looking to destabilise Turkey and now they have a excuse

How much chance Turkey had using F-35s freely without any restrictions (if we have chosen them oveor S-400), considering US's clear and obvious hostile actions in last 5 years (I dont think here i should mention coup attempt, syria, cyprus, and US is not selling patriots despite of aerial threats around Turkey) ?

US was already destabilizing Turkey in last 15 years, by using their terrorist organization called fetö.

That powerfulness stops right at the point when U.S or joint NATO countries declares war on you as they can control every single F-35 in the world. And there is a big possibilty that Turkey will go in to war with some NATO countries in near future.

So what is more logic to have in the inventory? F-35's that are sitting duck or S400 that takes every single F-35 out of the air?

Greeks, Armenians and Kurds are so happy that the USA will take away Turkiye's F35s.

Let them be happy afterall Turkey's military can easily annilate them one by one.

Monkeys celebrate while the Lion soldiers on.

Almost 1,000 parts are built in Turkey for F35 programme employing over 10,000 people and worth billions

How much are 128 x S400 missiles worth? They are not even manufactured in Turkey

Do what’s good for the country become strong and fight on a another day in another time when you can win I do not disagree that US is bad for Turkey

CNN explains why some people in America are angry at Turkey.

1nQ5_DS1RGuS6rHdQMkKgQ.png

lol​

No more dilemma its continue to coming and time to prepare any consequence .
The sixth and seventh Russian planes carrying components of S-400s are expected to arrive in Ankara later in the day – Turkish defense ministry.

Back
Top Bottom