What's new

COMMENT - Turkey’s defence industry – rising star or NATO’s unruly ally?

Turkey is not reliable partner. It once invaded Cyprus and nearly started a War to another NATO country greece.
You are not even part of NATO. Russia is far less reliable. It invaded Crimea and Georgia and other places without legality. Cyprus invasian was legal. We had treaty with Cyprus to protect Turkish Cypriots.

the only benefit is that no other countries will invade you without other Nato countries getting involved. But given Turkey's size and decent military strength, what country would want to invade Turkey?
Last year turkey want to buy HQ-9 from China, but Nato did not allow it. Turkey can only buy last gen weapons from Nato countries. Too many constraints to be part of this club that hinders your foreign policies
Turkey got a lot of tech and training from NATO. One example. F35 and possible tech transfers. We can build our own warplanes sooner or later. Turkey stayed out of ww2 while both sides lost millions. That is smart. We are in NATO and we get out more of it then we give to it that is smart. We stay out of eu but we have agreements with eu. That is smart. We don't get your point. Sorry.

If Turkey was not in NATO it wouldn't get tech transfers and most importantly political support. Turkey gets more out of NATO relationship than them. They just ask from us to protect their flank which Turkey already has to do anyway.

Last edited:
Last year turkey want to buy HQ-9 from China, but Nato did not allow it. Turkey can only buy last gen weapons from Nato countries.

nobody asked nato for permission, all they can do is to express their thoughts and concerns and we give no shit what nato thinks about it... so since you have under avarage analyze skills and do not care about Turkey, better keep your worthless comments for yourself 'cause we give no damn shit them neither and @LordTyrannus ... strongly possible you will be assasinated by illimunati someday...

the only benefit is that no other countries will invade you without other Nato countries getting involved.

I think that is reason enough. Don't you?

But given Turkey's size and decent military strength, what country would want to invade Turkey?

Russia?

Last year turkey want to buy HQ-9 from China, but Nato did not allow it. Turkey can only buy last gen weapons from Nato countries. Too many constraints to be part of this club that hinders your foreign policies

As far as I know they was a tender. And china has won.

Is that all?

:yahoo:
I think that is reason enough. Don't you?

Russia?

As far as I know they was a tender. And china has won.

Is that all?
Good, US and EU need another lap dog. they already have three lap dogs from East Asia.

:enjoy:
nobody asked nato for permission, all they can do is to express their thoughts and concerns and we give no shit what nato thinks about it... so since you have under avarage analyze skills and do not care about Turkey, better keep your worthless comments for yourself 'cause we give no damn shit them neither and @LordTyrannus ... strongly possible you will be assasinated by illimunati someday...
LOL. Let me ask you this. If Albania attacked Turkey from the rear, will Greece help?

:yahoo:
Good, US and EU need another lap dog. they already have three lap dogs from East Asia.

:enjoy:
LOL. Let me ask you this. If Albania attacked Turkey from the rear, will Greece help?
DAFUQ:what: who is the lap dog of who?
And where did the second question come from?
think about Turkey's geographical location. Look into the Nato's doctrine and you will find your answer.
Haha yea just avoid a valid question, please just tell us what u mean?

resized_creepy-willy-wonka-meme-generator-you-smoke-weed-what-a-rebel-you-must-be-1275af.jpg

DAFUQ:what: who is the lap dog of who?
And where did the second question come from?

Haha yea just avoid a valid question, please just tell us what u mean?

I've already answered those questions in my previous posts. This is a forum I don't have time to write an essay.

I've already answered those questions in my previous posts. This is a forum I don't have time to write an essay.
no u did not if u mean this
the only benefit is that no other countries will invade you without other Nato countries getting involved. But given Turkey's size and decent military strength, what country would want to invade Turkey?
thats does not even make sense.
and also u did not tell us what that albania thing ment?

no u did not if u mean this

thats does not even make sense.
and also u did not tell us what that albania thing ment?
Albania/turkey thing was a joke that Americans love to joke about. Just replace Greece with grease and you will know what I mean.

This one liner guys who can't back their accusations with any type of arguments, sucks big time.

Albania/turkey thing was a joke that Americans love to joke about. Just replace Greece with grease and you will know what I mean.
American jokes have some sense of humor, this one doesnt. must be Chinese humor then, if you're done trolling, go back to your section and take lordy with you. There was a time i tried taking you guys serious lol

American jokes have some sense of humor, this one doesnt. must be Chinese humor then, if you're done trolling, go back to your section and take lordy with you. There was a time i tried taking you guys serious lol
Perhaps you lack the understanding what Homonym means. Not up to me to educate you guys.

Back
Top Bottom