What's new

Featured Turkey’s National Fighter, TFX/MMU, will roll out in 18 March 2023

Reaction score
Country
Turkey

The first prototype of the TFX is planned to roll out of hangar in 18 March 2023 with and turn on its engines. The first flight is planned for two years later after ground tests have been completed.
The date of 18 March is important for Turkey because it symbolizes Turkey’s independence and victory in the Gallipoli War, the year 2023 is also highly symbolic because it is the centennial of the Turkish Republic.

@cabatli_53 bro the TFX thread is locked. Could I ask why, and when it will be unlocked?

The first prototype of the TFX is planned to roll out of hangar in 18 March 2023 with and turn on its engines. The first flight is planned for two years later after ground tests have been completed.
The date of 18 March is important for Turkey because it symbolizes Turkey’s independence and victory in the Gallipoli War, the year 2023 is also highly symbolic because it is the centennial of the Turkish Republic.

@cabatli_53 bro the TFX thread is locked. Could I ask why, and when it will be unlocked?

I don’t know Who locked the thread but I have opened it bro.

• Roll-out: 18 March 2023, Anniversary of Çanakkale battle victory.
  • 2 years for land tests and later first take off. 2029, serial production and delivery.
  • 3000 engineers is working on project at present. When the mass production commenced, The number of employees to be worked will rise 10000.
  • The construction of Tf-X engineering building have completed. Litening test and wind tunnel buildings next to it is almost completed.
  • Tf-X engineering building have hardware/software-super computer and test facilities that is similar to LockHeedMartin. 25000m2 special and ultra comfortable working area for Tf-X engineers.
  • Revolutionary Additive 3D Titanium Production technology will be used for the sections that requires high strength on aircraft fuselage.

Temel Kotil listed the conditionz of ongoing programs by 2023.

• Hurjet advanced jet trainer and CAS aircraft will be on sky
  • Gokbey utility helicopter will be delivered
  • Roll-out of Tf-X
  • Atak-2 heavy class attack helicopter will have made first flight

We should be successful at all these programs. We don’t have any other alternative in our current conditions. During 2020-2030, We will see giant achievements on mostly aerial, naval and missile programs. Giant missile projects will be finalised one by one. 2023 will be the year when Turkish jet powered unmanned fighter platform make the first flight as well.

An image of Tf-X engineering building.

0A6ACACE-4CD6-46E5-986C-6EFC427B1587.png

best of luck if true but how they set this date anything special on this day ?

We should be successful at all these programs. We don’t have any other alternative in our current conditions. During 2020-2030, We will see giant achievements on mostly aerial, naval and missile programs. Giant missile projects will be finalised one by one. 2023 will be the year when Turkish jet powered unmanned fighter platform make the first flight as well.
I am not thrilled that Hurjet takes such a long time to be realized. I expected Hurjet to be airborne and mass production started much sooner.

It's worrying that threads can be locked and the mods can't see who did it.

Turkish Aerospace Industries to build world’s 4th largest facility for aircraft composite parts

Turkey's leading aerospace engine designer and manufacturer will build the country's first and the world's 4th largest composite facility for the high technology production of structural plane and helicopter parts

The $181 million facility will be built by Turkish Aerospace Industries (TAI) as a smart digital factory' on a 95,000 square meter area within the company's compound in capital Ankara's Kahramankazan district

flwwcjyh.jpg

y6p3r2cg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom