What's new

Turkey’s integration ‘EU’s last hope for the future’ legal expert claims

I see the quality and level of information hasn't changed a bit. PDF is a delight

Look here's what's going to happen:
- EU and Turkey will act as if Turkey will enter the EU (so that Europeans have some hope of leverage over Turkey and so that Turkish politicians can promise day dreaming retards that EU membership is at hand-for votes)

-Turkey will be rewarded in some ways (my top guesses are /inclusion in the TTIP/some sort of visa exclusion -sorry Euro guys and gals but this is a real possibility-/ yearly financial aid to deal with refugees/ and less bitching to Turkey about human rights/ giving Turkey some sort of voice within the decision making mechanism of the EUs foreign affairs)

-Turkey will never join the EU as its not in its interest. And the EU will never let Turkey in as European society isn't at that level of toleration and also that this would dissolve the Franco:German dominance in the EU

+You are welcome

Whats funny is when the visa is lifted and Turks flock to the EU in some 50 years 20% of EU citizens will be turkish.

So what we will end up with is like 60% of germany being turkish but we still can't get into EU :)

I actually think Turkey is better than EU countries, you got more arabs and africans and afghans in even the smaller EU countries than you have in Turkey.

A lot of culture clash going on, at least in Turkey we have same culture/values and trust our neighbours.

What makes you think im interested in discussing with an arrogant person like you, who can't see beyond his own points. Expectations vs reality. Any man of value would not waste time with arrogant personalities like you. You hide your short comings of self confidence with arrogance, pity.
Yeah, you are the man. Others are worthless beings. You are such a sophisticasted man.

"provocating posts" ? Really?

You called my country "islamic chithole" among many other bad things.

This is for you frenchie:

11185242073721bbfcc0f4751f5d68a2180414de61717d13abb10ff30098bd11.jpg

Here's my first comment in this thread :

Turkey will never be an European state,keep dreaming,it isnt some experts that would change something,and as if the Europeans would accept an European Turkey. :lol:

Then you posted this :

TurkeyForever said:
As if anyone care what the french have to say, you couldn't even stop germany from taking over your country, you owe your country to USA and UK if it wasn't for them there would be no France.

We on the other hand didn't need help to stop ALL OF YOU during world war 1.

French_e68aee_2410971.jpg

11030363.jpg

d6ea7c50f2433874ec1bfc0229a001a414d9cd3404d9e3acfbc1208a3363d707.jpg

7f3a3207f0fedf3c1a5819fd66cdf45a4788ef33b6ac7d700212650a9a98dce1.jpg

You would have reacted the same if i said that your army is coward and your soldiers always run away.

you don't sound arrogant at all... :D

We're just not good enough to speak to you your highness
We can't be as good as your "highly educated" friends in Denmark or Sweden :D
we're a simple folk!

astonishing arrogance
But what can you expect from a religious person? They KNOW the answer to the universe right?

I've written a post about islam a while ago I wonder if Icould find it
I can't wait reading the blabberings of a mannerless internet cowboy's thoughts on islam, please enlighten me of my faith oh the great one

I can't wait reading the blabberings of a mannerless internet cowboy's thoughts on islam, please enlighten me of my faith oh the great one
tiran "hem laik hem müslüman olunmaz" dediğinde hepimiz sinirlenmiştik... meğer hayatında ilk kez doğru birşey söylemiş.

İslam gibi insanların hayatlarındaki HER sorununa cevap olduğunu iddia eden , Bir adamın karısıyla nasıl ilişkiye gireceğinden, banyoda nasıl yıkanacağından, nasıl yiyeceğinden ne yiyeceğinden, ne içeceğinden tuvalette nasıl "tahret" alacağına kadar HERŞEYE karışabilecek kadar totaliter bir düşünce sisteminin devlet işlerine karışmamasını ummak saflıktı
Turkish Science and Technology | Page 4

You think you are funny or what ?
As far as you didn't know,the brainded Americans started bashing our army,country after we refused to take part in the fiasco in Iraq......
And that's pretty funny i'd say,because if French were so cowards and always flee,there would be no country called the US of A,they would still be under the authority of a king. :disagree:

@cabatli_53 Please,ask your fellow to stop his provocating posts,and are off topic by the way.

Provocations don't give you rights to put a big and well-known nation into your narrow minded generalizations. Noone allows you to insult this nation with calling "islamic sh@thole" like statements. I know You are a respected member thanks to your military related posts in this forum so I receive your bad statements regarding us as a typo but I will never allow you to do the second in Turkey section. For your information !

Provocations don't give you rights to put a big and well-known nation into your narrow minded generalizations. Noone allows you to insult this nation with calling "islamic sh@thole" like statements. I know You are a respected member thanks to your military related posts in this forum so I receive your bad statements regarding us as a typo but I will never allow you to do the second in Turkey section. For your information !
Bro,he is just a racist,not that we care but he is what he is,thats why i didnt bother to comment on his posts.

I may react "too much" when we insult us of being coward and whatsoever else.

tiran "hem laik hem müslüman olunmaz" dediğinde hepimiz sinirlenmiştik... meğer hayatında ilk kez doğru birşey söylemiş.

İslam gibi insanların hayatlarındaki HER sorununa cevap olduğunu iddia eden , Bir adamın karısıyla nasıl ilişkiye gireceğinden, banyoda nasıl yıkanacağından, nasıl yiyeceğinden ne yiyeceğinden, ne içeceğinden tuvalette nasıl "tahret" alacağına kadar HERŞEYE karışabilecek kadar totaliter bir düşünce sisteminin devlet işlerine karışmamasını ummak saflıktı
Turkish Science and Technology | Page 4

and to @Ceri

just shut up and keep your religios views by yourself, we know how everyone thinks of their religion.. this only starts flame wars and brings nothing.. no one of us will change your view and no one will change my view or his view..

your religion is for you my religion is for me and his religion is for him, your way is yours and my way is mine so let us stop with that..

and dont get this in an agressive tone.. its ment to close that discussion

good point @cabatli_53 you should make the same warning to @TurkeyForever for his childish and offensive posts

and to @Ceri

just shut up and keep your religios views by yourself, we know how everyone thinks of their religion.. this only starts flame wars and brings nothing.. no one of us will change your view and no one will change my view or his view..

your religion is for you my religion is for me and his religion is for him, your way is yours and my way is mine so let us stop with that..

so you don't think It's a bit arrogant for a muslim to think that Kuran is an answer to everything?

and same muslim to claim humility and calling others arrogant?

Last edited:

just idiots insult this way..

I was in france and spend my holidays there.. it was a great time and the ppl were kind and good.. so I have been better treated there than in germany.. thank you!

and to @Ceri

Am i enforcing my religion unto others, to start with, have you seen a single religiosly motivated post by me here? Look at who mentions religion and goes into those discussions before judging too fast. Thanks

@TurkeyForever

-Don't use Turkish out of Çaybahçesi. (That's my third warning to you regarding Turkish issue)
-Instead of posting useless pictures, Try to use the power of words for more logical discussions.
-Stop Trolling and Provocations While discussing a serious matter with senior members

Back
Top Bottom