What's new

Turkey’s integration ‘EU’s last hope for the future’ legal expert claims

Why would i care? I was just saying it was pretty stupid to hate someone who has nothing to do with your problems.

Well, i have noticed something on this thread. This Turkish immigrant guy living in Germany is the real problem here. He is the one who initiated the trolling and started personal denigrating attacks on Germany(the very same country who adopted him and gave him a better life) and against the German Chancellor. So he is the root of the problem as they often say, not other Turkish members here who were simply led by him and his actions. Its easy to get caught up with such trolls(especially when you come from the same country) since you don't want to feel out of place by publicly calling on your fellow countryman to behave(me personally i dont mind doing that though.:D). . So we should know to sort out the good grain from the bad ones, and avoid mixing them up all together.

So i will call on @Azizam and @Gabriel92 not to mix all Turkish members and Turkey with this guy. So we should avoid falling into his trap. Since there are quite a few of them like this in Europe. i.e immigrants who are lost in a foreign country and hate life/everything.:tongue:

Last edited:
What ? You are unproductive,lazy people,it's normal that you are put in dirty ghettos,you will not be put in luxury houses.
In my city,our mayor destroyed a similar ghetto,build new houses,and strangely,no foreign. :lol:

My friend, Stay away from arrogancy, generalization and never attempt to spread racism like statements regarding Turkey in this section. Just a friendly warning !

I know you as a Pakistani obviously love your Turkish brothers. Ii don't have anything against Turkey as well. On the contrary, i think its the most advanced/forward looking country in the middle east. However, everything you said is pure bullshit to be honest. I don't even know where to start from.:lol:

There's no bullsh!t. If it was, you would have been able to counter it easily.

Fact remains that if Turkey enters EU, it will be the single largest voting power in European population--hence most leverage in Europe.

That's the reason France and Germany don't want Turkey to enter Europe. If Turkey enters, German-France leadership of Europe will be replaced by Turkish-UK leadership :D

There's no bullsh!t. If it was, you would have been able to counter it easily.

Fact remains that if Turkey enters EU, it will be the single largest voting power in European population--hence most leverage in Europe.

That's the reason France and Germany don't want Turkey to enter Europe. If Turkey enters, German-France leadership of Europe will be replaced by Turkish-UK leadership :D

No it won't. As i said everything you saying is pure wishful thinking, reality is always harsh and different. I dont have time to start debating/going into too much details aboutwhy and how. Your Turkish brothers on here probably know why. So just leave it there.

yeah yeah, UK and france are big shots that couldn't even beat Turkey in WW1 with the help of italy + armenians + kurds + arabs + russia + greece + Australia + New Zealand...

UK and France are so big shots that the US had to save them from elimination in WW2

facepalm_1.jpg

I'd really like to see a 1 VS 1 fair war between France or UK and some other country.

Your countries are cowards you like to gang up on others.. but you still fail.

Last edited:
No it won't. As i said everything you saying is pure wishful thinking, reality is always harsh and different. I dont have time to start debating/going into too much details aboutwhy and how. Your Turkish brothers on here probably know why. So just leave it there.

It will!

IF Turkey becomes part of EU---it will have more seats in EU parliament than any other state, since its population will be the largest.

It will!

IF Turkey becomes part of EU---it will have more seats in EU parliament than any other state, since its population will be the largest.

Thats the main Problem, the Huge Number of the Population :)

Look at France,Germany or UK. Only Germany has more Population then others.

I have no respect for people who run away from their respective countries for a better life to the West , yet use their keyboards to say how pathetic the west is and how fantastic their own holy country is.lol. That's just hypocrisy. I have more respect for other Turkish members here who were bold enough to stay in their country and try to help build up their country and make it better. They have more credibility than you who ran away to the very west you claim to despise. So no use wasting my time trolling with you on something as funny as claiming how the region you ran away to for a better life is shit. lool Sorry but i'm not taking your bait.:happy:
good one

The guy lives in the netherlands and wants sharia for Turkey.
These are the worst kind of scum I just hope they never come back.

Turkey is better off without them.
These comments are perfect examples of Turkey and Europe's incompatability. But it is understandable, you guys were buttraped in Canakkale and in Ottoman times, still butthurt? Lets do a second round of canakkale soon
No, fvck you. It's not a child's play. We've lost a whole generation at Canakkale. If you want to die, do it on your own terms. If not, shut your cunt mouth.

It will!

NO Germany will still be the largest

It will!

Turke will always get a veto from the two powers of EU. :azn:
And as i said,Turkey will never be in EU,because it would have too much importance in the EU parliament,since they'll have more seats than us..... (They will be the 2nd to have more seats after the Germans)

Turke will always get a veto from the two powers of EU. :azn:
And as i said,Turkey will never be in EU,because it would have too much importance in the EU parliament,since they'll have more seats than us..... (They will be the 2nd to have more seats after the Germans)
What do you think Turkey will do with those seats? Turkish government at the moment doesn't even have a vision for its own future.

When you think about it, you'd think that someone who lived in Europe or US and received European or American education should be in a state of mind that could lead & revolutionize our republic.. Like Jön Türks.

But in reality they can be even more bigoted and close minded than the morons we deal with on a daily basis.
It's a strange phenomenon.

and I'm very disappointed with Turks who live in Europe as far as our online interactions on this forum have indicated.
It's no wonder why they don't like us in Europe.

Last edited:
What do you think Turkey will do with those seats? Turkish government at the moment doesn't even have a vision for its own future.

When you think about it, you'd think that someone who lived in Europe or US and received European or American education should be in a state of mind that could lead & revolutionize our republic.. Like Jön Türks.

But in reality they can be even more bigoted and close minded than the morons we deal with on a daily basis.
It's a strange phenomenon.

and I'm very disappointed with Turks who live in Europe as far as our online interactions on this forum have indicated.
It's no wonder why they don't like us in Europe.

100% AGEE BRO. Would have given you a positive rating if i could. You said what normally most your Turkish brothers here think. But are afraid/embarassed to say. Yes you are right, i have also noticed the same thing, its a very strange phenomenon that those people who were not bold enough to stay in their country and help build it up/improve it but instead choosed the easy way out by deciding to emigrate to the west for a 'better life' and get education here, ye they are the ones who usually are the most radical and conservative.lol They are also the BIGGEST HYPOCRITES you will find in this world, Since they will criticize the host on which they feed, while also occasionally taking a shot at their own home country for being too close/looking towards the country they live in.lool In short these peoples are the ones who should be kick out of the west and even their own home country. Since they are not productive in the west neither do they contribute anything to their own home country. In short, they are people who are totally lost and are angry with life/everybody. lool

Last edited:
@mike2000 is back just please don't form an opinion of Turkey based on your interactions with the migrants who live there. I live in istanbul and whenever I talk to an european tourist here they say they've had a pleasant time. Of course we've got arseholes there's no shortage of that in here :D but people are generally surprisingly nice.

I've met someone on the subway yesterday, he turned out to be a veteran. It was an interesting conversation let's just say :)

During gezi protests a couple of years ago when tourists were avoiding Istanbul. I've felt the SAFEST I fell and someone picked me off the ground, I got affected from tear gas, someone sprayed talcid in my eyes and I was fine in a second. I lost my wallet someone bought me some dinner and gave me cab fare.

I was pleasantly surprised many times :) I think you'd be too

Last edited:
Turkey, as a nation-state, is far more influential and relevant on global scale than any other European state.

Stopped reading and lost all interest apart from flametrolling war watching beyond that.
Fun thread though!

Tsss, Tay.

Great Europe couldn't even cope with 50k refugees. Maybe Turkey should send those millions to Europe. They would strengthen the Muslim community who is facing discrimination.

Its hilarious isn't it? They create chaos in other countries, refugees spill out in neighbouring countries who are much poorer but still try their best to accommodate them. These guys only get a portion of refugees and start crying about evil Muslamic take over, remember that most of Syrians are still displaced with in Syria, rest of the majority are in Jordan, Turkey and Lebanon.

Turkey's future is with Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Central Asian Republics. Europe is done why Turks wanna be a part of a has been powers, right now only country that matters in EU is Germany.

Back
Top Bottom