What's new

Turkey’s integration ‘EU’s last hope for the future’ legal expert claims

Turke will always get a veto from the two powers of EU. :azn:
And as i said,Turkey will never be in EU,because it would have too much importance in the EU parliament,since they'll have more seats than us..... (They will be the 2nd to have more seats after the Germans)

le-surrender_o_3456411.jpg

Do not you have anything else to say ?
Why are you so butthurt,we know you love us,but didnt know it was that much. :lol:
You can say whatever you want,but this tank can burn you while moving at 50km/h. ;)
At least,this tank is Made In FRANCE. :)

its a very strange phenomenon that those people who were not bold enoughto stay in their country and help build it up/improve itbut insteaddecided to emigrate to the west for a 'better life' and get education here are the ones who usually are the most radical and conservative.lol They are also the BIGGEST HYPOCRITIES you will find in thisworld, Since they will criticize the host on which they feed, while also occasionally taking a shot at their own home country for being too close/looking towards the country they live in.lool In short these peoples are the ones who should be kick out of the west and even their own home country. Since they will probably productive in neither in their country nor the western country that adopted them/gave the a better life. In short, they are people who are totally lost and are angry with life/everybody. lool
Do you know why these people went to the west and from where?
Let me help you out,maybe then you will understand.
In the 60s/70s during the economic boom in western Europe,they needed cheap labor(no education needed) so they looked at the southern European countries.
The Turks ''selected'' came from poor rural areas,mostly conservative muslims with their own culture and traditions.
The plan was to earn some money and GO BACK HOME after a couple of years,there was no need to adapt to the culture,why would they when they would go back home,so they stayed within their own environment.
The years went by,they became ''rich''(back home) and they wanted their women and children by their sides,since it was made possible by the countries they lived in by family reunification laws,they brought the women and children but most kept their culture and traditions.
Very few adapted to the society they lived in,children went to school but most ''boys'' had to go to work and earn money after middle school to send home.
Mosques,Turkish cafes,Turkish tv channels etc made it possible to feel at home,there was no need to adapt or be members of the society they lived in.
This all changed in the 90s,Turks in Europe started to see that an education was important when and if they decided to go ''home''(Turkiye had changed,became a modern country thanks to privatisation and slow rise of economic power through new foreign investments).
Still they kept their culture and traditions,mainly because of discrimination unemployement which caused getto forming( Turks in Europe rather live in the same neighborhood,made possible by the governments which was a big mistake).
So,then in the 2000s the AKP came and ''lifted''(in the eyes of the rural population,no matter where they lived,be it in Turkiye or elsewhere in the world) Turkiye from being a third world country to a second world country.
They dont know that there is a budget for infrastructure among others that makes it possible to invest in infrastructure,all they see is that Erdogan builds bridges,roads,train rails etc.
''Erdogan made everything possible,he is ''god'',he is the one''.
Just know that its not easy to change the mind of people when they cant understand and dont want to.
You can be a professor and still vote for the AKP,only because of your family values,culture,tradition,its indoctrinated in their harts and minds.
So,before you make comments like:''its a very strange phenomenon that those people who were not bold enoughto stay in their country and help build it up/improve it but instead decided to emigrate to the west for a 'better life' and get education here are the ones who usually are the most radical and conservative'',think about the why.
Next time,if one of the ''chosen ones'' makes an idiotic comment on a subject he knows nothing of,you should take it with a grain of salt.

Last edited:
Do you know why these people went to the west and from where?
Let me help you out,maybe then you will understand.
In the 60s/70s during the economic boom in western Europe,they needed cheap labor(no education needed) so they looked at the southern European countries.
The Turks ''selected'' came from poor rural areas,mostly conservative muslims with their own culture and traditions.
The plan was to earn some money and GO BACK HOME after a couple of years,there was no need to adapt to the culture,why would they when they would go back home,so they stayed within their own environment.
The years went by,they became ''rich''(back home) and they wanted their women and children by their sides,since it was made possible by the countries they lived in by family reunification laws,they brought the women and children but most kept their culture and traditions.
Very few adapted to the society they lived in,children went to school but most ''boys'' had to go to work and earn money after middle school to send home.
Mosques,Turkish cafes,Turkish tv channels etc made it possible to feel at home,there was no need to adapt or be members of the society they lived in.
This all changed in the 90s,Turks in Europe started to see that an education was important when and if they decided to go ''home''(Turkiye had changed,became a modern country thanks to privatisation and slow rise of economic power through new foreign investments).
Still they kept their culture and traditions,mainly because of discrimination unemployement which caused getto forming( Turks in Europe rather live in the same neighborhood,made possible by the governments which was a big mistake).
So,then in the 2000s the AKP came and ''lifted''(in the eyes of the rural population,no matter where they lived,be it in Turkiye or elsewhere in the world) Turkiye from being a third world country to a second world country.
They dont know that there is a budget for infrastructure among others that makes it possible to invest in infrastructure,all they see is that Erdogan builds bridges,roads,train rails etc.
''Erdogan made everything possible,he is ''god'',he is the one''.
Just know that its not easy to change the mind of people when they cant understand and dont want to.
You can be a professor and still vote for the AKP,only because of your family values,culture,tradition,its indoctrinated in their harts and minds.
So,before you make comments like:''its a very strange phenomenon that those people who were not bold enoughto stay in their country and help build it up/improve it but instead decided to emigrate to the west for a 'better life' and get education here are the ones who usually are the most radical and conservative'',think about the why.
Next time,if one of the ''chosen ones'' makes an idiotic comment on a sunject he knows nothing of,you should take it with a grain of salt.

Nice hsitory... but among others I think Germany is trying to fix their mistake.

I know many turkish people that moved back to Turkey from germany recently because germany had new laws that didn't let them have turkish and german citizenship at once, they had to decide to be german or turkish only.

Do not you have anything else to say ?
Why are you so butthurt,we know you love us,but didnt know it was that much. :lol:
You can say whatever you want,but this tank can burn you while moving at 50km/h. ;)
At least,this tank is Made In FRANCE. :)

I search for funny pictures related to French and France in google images and all I find is that you run away :omghaha:

the-french-army-demotivational-poster-1234309274.jpg

Nice hsitory... but among others I think Germany is trying to fix their mistake.

I know many turkish people that moved back to Turkey from germany recently because germany had new laws that didn't let them have turkish and german citizenship at once, they had to decide to be german or turkish only.

I search for funny pictures related to French and France in google images and all I find is that you run away :omghaha:

the-french-army-demotivational-poster-1234309274.jpg

You think you are funny or what ?
As far as you didn't know,the brainded Americans started bashing our army,country after we refused to take part in the fiasco in Iraq......
And that's pretty funny i'd say,because if French were so cowards and always flee,there would be no country called the US of A,they would still be under the authority of a king. :disagree:

@cabatli_53 Please,ask your fellow to stop his provocating posts,and are off topic by the way.

Where does the budget for infrastructure come from? I don't think there are Martians who transport money or resources to us from Mars. If people have invested in Turkey it is because we have had some kind of stability during the AKP reign. Also i like the comparison and some of the extreme myopic views uttered here. Sure Turkey developed to some sense especially during the 00s, but somehow many have the simple notion that Turks in Europe have stayed the same or are a status quo community. Where do you get this notion from exactly? Most of my Turkish friends in Sweden and Denmark are highly educated and most of them still support the AKP. Would you qualify me and them as well rural people who know not better? We are completely oblivious to economy and politics right? Even if we have university degrees from some of the best institutions in Europe we just follow the old stupid agrarian parents who are ignorant fools who are completely frozen in time?
Some need to get down from their high horses and try and diagnose why AKP enjoys such a big support from the European youth. Maybe it is not as simple as you think, unlike many of Turks people in these countries are trilingual and read sources in many languages to broaden their understanding and worldview.

Where does the budget for infrastructure come from? I don't think there are Martians who transport money or resources to us from Mars. If people have invested in Turkey it is because we have had some kind of stability during the AKP reign. Also i like the comparison and some of the extreme myopic views uttered here. Sure Turkey developed to some sense especially during the 00s, but somehow many have the simple notion that Turks in Europe have stayed the same or are a status quo community. Where do you get this notion from exactly? Most of my Turkish friends in Sweden and Denmark are highly educated and most of them still support the AKP. Would you qualify me and them as well rural people who know not better? We are completely oblivious to economy and politics right? Even if we have university degrees from some of the best institutions in Europe we just follow the old stupid agrarian parents who are ignorant fools who are completely frozen in time?
Some need to get down from their high horses and try and diagnose why AKP enjoys such a big support from the European youth. Maybe it is not as simple as you think, unlike many of Turks people in these countries are trilingual and read sources in many languages to broaden their understanding and worldview.
You should read my post again,sometimes some people need to read it again and again to see whats written.
The economic reforms started on january 1980 with Turgut Özal when he was Undersecretary of the Prime Ministry in the Demirel government.
The AKP government sailed on the boat built by many previous reforms and accomplishments
Without those economic reforms,we would still be a backward country so,dont come with some non-sense story,check your history first.
I dont care who is in charge,as long as its for the good of my country,Erdogan fvcked up,the whole world knows this,all our enemies and friends,there is no-one to fool anymore.
You can have all the degrees that exist on the planet,if you cant see things how they are then what good are those?
No need to come up with another fantastic story,it wont work,it is what it is.
If you want to discuss this further,it wont be with me,try someone else,not interested.

Last edited:
You should read my post again,sometimes some people need to read it again and again to see whats written.
The economic reforms started on january 1980 with Turgut Özal when he was Undersecretary of the Prime Ministry in the Demirel government.
The AKP government sailed on the boat built by many previous reforms and accomplishments
Without those economic reforms,we would still be a backward country so,dont come with some non-sense story,check your history first.
I dont care who is in charge,as long as its for the good of my country,Erdogan fvcked up,the whole world knows this,all our enemies and friends,there is no-one to fool anymore.
You can have all the degrees that exist on the planet,if you cant see things how they are then what good are those?
No need to come up with another fantastic story,it wont work,it is what it is.
If you want to discus this further,it wont be with me,try someone else,not interested.
What makes you think im interested in discussing with an arrogant person like you, who can't see beyond his own points. Expectations vs reality. Any man of value would not waste time with arrogant personalities like you. You hide your short comings of self confidence with arrogance, pity.

germany is the last who would change their mistake.. they dont see any mistake..

the only good thing that turks in germany could happen is that the refugees will take the blame and be the bad ones.. without someone to put the plame you wont see a change ..

What makes you think im interested in discussing with an arrogant person like you, who can't see beyond his own points. Expectations vs reality. Any man of value would not waste time with arrogant personalities like you. You hide your short comings of self confidence with arrogance, pity.
you don't sound arrogant at all... :D

We're just not good enough to speak to you your highness
We can't be as good as your "highly educated" friends in Denmark or Sweden :D
we're a simple folk!

astonishing arrogance
But what can you expect from a religious person? They KNOW the answer to the universe right?

I've written a post about islam a while ago I wonder if Icould find it

You think you are funny or what ?
As far as you didn't know,the brainded Americans started bashing our army,country after we refused to take part in the fiasco in Iraq......
And that's pretty funny i'd say,because if French were so cowards and always flee,there would be no country called the US of A,they would still be under the authority of a king. :disagree:

@cabatli_53 Please,ask your fellow to stop his provocating posts,and are off topic by the way.

"provocating posts" ? Really?

You called my country "islamic chithole" among many other bad things.

This is for you frenchie:

11185242073721bbfcc0f4751f5d68a2180414de61717d13abb10ff30098bd11.jpg

I see the quality and level of information hasn't changed a bit. PDF is a delight

Look here's what's going to happen:
- EU and Turkey will act as if Turkey will enter the EU (so that Europeans have some hope of leverage over Turkey and so that Turkish politicians can promise day dreaming retards that EU membership is at hand-for votes)

-Turkey will be rewarded in some ways (my top guesses are /inclusion in the TTIP/some sort of visa exclusion -sorry Euro guys and gals but this is a real possibility-/ yearly financial aid to deal with refugees/ and less bitching to Turkey about human rights/ giving Turkey some sort of voice within the decision making mechanism of the EUs foreign affairs)

-Turkey will never join the EU as its not in its interest. And the EU will never let Turkey in as European society isn't at that level of toleration and also that this would dissolve the Franco:German dominance in the EU

+You are welcome

Back
Top Bottom