What's new

Turkeys growing interest in Somalia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IWobef0o0Q&nomobile=1

Nice to see the Turks helping out, the more they
do stuff like this, the closer you reach the goal of becoming a international power.

I am proud of these people! What courage and moral these people have! Thanks fo sharing this news with us RayKalm. This news really made my day. :)

I doubt that, never let down your guard, and still show same generosity and openness, children are the future, and saving them through education and work etc. helps keep them away from piracy or dirty hands of warlords.

I think the turks should also look towards Pakistan for Joint investment in Oil, gas and coal along with Renewable with private firms of Pakistan.

I think the turks should also look towards Pakistan for Joint investment in Oil, gas and coal along with Renewable with private firms of Pakistan.

I would love that if Turkey and Pakistan do something like this but if there is gong to be a oil/gas investments in Pakistan then its China who will do it....

China would not let any other country to invest in Pakistan which they transferred so much technology...

I would love that if Turkey and Pakistan do something like this but if there is gong to be a oil/gas investments in Pakistan then its China who will do it....

China would not let any other country to invest in Pakistan which they transferred so much technology...

You maybe surprised to know that the best thing about China is that they never engage in any kind of arm twisting and they really are sincere with all those who are sincere to them. In case of Pakistan...China has always stood by us through thick and thin and never once been judgmental in their interactions with us or ever been intrusive in our bilateral relations with any country out there.

You maybe surprised to know that the best thing about China is that they never engage in any kind of arm twisting and they really are sincere with all those who are sincere to them. In case of Pakistan...China has always stood by us through thick and thin and never once been judgmental in their interactions with us or ever been intrusive in our bilateral relations with any country out there.

But the same cannot be said about the west. However I don't know if Turkey can enjoy the same type of relationship as Pakistan because of the Xinjiang provice (also called New Frontier in China), as you may know that part of China has many Turkic people and they've been experiencing difficulties, especially because China is repopulating those part with Han Chinese (eastern Chinese), so the local population are becoming a minority.

I didn't say anything that is not true... But when something important and srategic as oil/gas China itself would invest in Pakistan and won't let any other country to have a say in that matter...

But the same cannot be said about the west. However I don't know if Turkey can enjoy the same type of relationship as Pakistan because of the Xinjiang provice (also called New Frontier in China), as you may know that part of China has many Turkic people and they've been experiencing difficulties, especially because China is repopulating those part with Han Chinese (eastern Chinese), so the local population are becoming a minority.

Turkey could do well to tone down on the Xinjiang issue because nothing is ever as black and white as its portrayed. I've heard how many Chinese Muslims are mistreated and their religious sensibilities grossly abused and yet I've met 7-8 Chinese Muslims, ironically from Xinjinag, and yet according to them nothing could be further from the truth - China has a certain stance on religion and secession but they aren't anything close to the uncouth butchers that they are portrayed to be.

I've personally followed Pakistan-China relations very closely and I've had interaction with loads of Chinese some of them are 2-3 generation Pakistani Chinese, whilst the others came as tourists or job seekers to China and Chinese policies have always epitomized that golden saying : A friend in need is a friend indeed ! So I would consul you guys to put the Xinjiang issue on the back burner for a while and extend a hand of friendship towards China....I wouldn't be surprised if you're washed away with their sincerity as the relationships grows stronger.

I didn't say anything that is not true... But when something important and srategic as oil/gas China itself would invest in Pakistan and won't let any other country to have a say in that matter...

No but you're perception of how China rolls so to speak, is a bit off the mark. China has a strict policy of not interfering in the domestic affairs of another country nor arm twisting them for concessions or forcing them to tow their line in foreign and domestic affairs...as such China would have no problem what so ever if Turkey, Iran, Russia or any other country and Pakistan cooperated with each other....in fact, they might even encourage it because such cooperation is in Pakistan's best interests and if their is one thing that I can vouch about China (I've studied our relations quite closely) is that if you are sincere with them and truly act like a friend...they will go the extra mile for you.

Laugh, I have already said, it is just a name. Beijing(北京) also has a name is Yanjing(燕京). Just a name, if you really care, I can tell you another name for Xinjiang. Its old name 西域, meaning the westernterritory, how it feels now, compared to the new territory? Chinese Government (HAN) has established the Government to manage 西域(the Western Regions) in 60 BC. Uygur ancestors 回鹘 came to Xinjiang AD in the AD 840.

Satisfaction enough?

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

西域

西域,中国汉朝时多指天山南路玉门关、阳关以西的诸多国家和地区,隋朝唐朝时的西域扩大,北道至拂菻,中道至波斯,南至婆罗门,元朝时更将欧洲非洲的一部分包括在内[1]。

在丝绸之路影响下,西域被特指两汉、隋唐两代中原王朝朝廷设置的行政机构所管辖的位于今中国新疆大部及中亚部分地区,位于欧亚大陆中心,是丝绸之路的重要组成部分,其文化特征依然可见于现在新疆地区的遗址及中国敦煌的壁画。该地对东西方国家的贸易文化交流起到中转站的重要作用。

GOOGLE

Western Regions, the Han Dynasty of China, referring to the many countries and regions in the west of the Tianshannanlu Pass, Yang Guan Sui Dynasty Tang Dynasty when the Western expansion of the North Road to whisk Lin, Middle Persian, south of Brahman, the Yuan Dynasty, Europe, Africaincluded as part of [1].

Western(西域) was specifically located now Xinjiang, China, most parts of Central Asia, located in the center of Eurasia, is under the jurisdiction of administrative bodies set up by the Han, Sui and Tang dynasties dynasty court on the Silk Road Silk Road under the influence of an important part of their cultural identity can still be seen at the sites of the Xinjiang region and the Chinese Dunhuang murals. To the countries of the East-West trade and cultural exchanges play an important role in the transfer station.

西域 - 维基百科,自由的百科全书

turkics were allowed to move there after we cleared xinjiang of previous barbarian tribes, and we will again "clear" the place of barbarians if the latter dare to declare the guesthouse as their own home, and we will join all other eurasian countries in knocking some sense into pan-turkics. remember, turks, you may be the demographic majority in xinjiang because we had encouraged wanton turkic reproduction, but you are a political minority in xinjiang and if turkics dare to leverage their demographic advantage in xinjiang into some political advantage over hans, we would not only strip whatever civil rights you currently enjoy but also put a stop to the uncontrolled turkic breeding and start moving huger han and chinese muslim population there.

so remember, pan-turkics, hans have precedent rights to the land we temporarily permit you to till and work, but the permission can be easily revoked. you also happen to be a minority (politically, culturally, militarily) in xinjiang and throughout asia. and your demographic majority and your license to procreate at abnormal rate in parts of xinjiang is one government missive away from being cancelled.

No but you're perception of how China rolls so to speak, is a bit off the mark. China has a strict policy of not interfering in the domestic affairs of another country nor arm twisting them for concessions or forcing them to tow their line in foreign and domestic affairs...as such China would have no problem what so ever if Turkey, Iran, Russia or any other country and Pakistan cooperated with each other....in fact, they might even encourage it because such cooperation is in Pakistan's best interests and if their is one thing that I can vouch about China (I've studied our relations quite closely) is that if you are sincere with them and truly act like a friend...they will go the extra mile for you.

It is a a little shame, Chinese help is limited in contrast to Pakistan people's sincere friendship. When Chinese name be blotted out by the west, even though we know the facts, we want to communicate with others, but because of a bad reputation, and others will not believe us. So, we and close your heart to the outside world. Only the people of Pakistan gave us warm at the moment, please believe that we know it, this is a very warm and heavy gift to us. Only in a forum in Pakistan, PDF, we can have a home feeling, we can say that our own words, we open our heart to the outside world. Pakistan also gave us the same weight of the baby, if not more valuable. In any case, I know, national interests and policy is based on the reality and interests, but I can only pray, that one day we can help Pakistan to achieve prosperity and peace, hope our relationship not any change, just better, please don't torture us ordinary people's feelings.

This is a common Chinese words, want to go to Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom