What's new

Turkey’s Defense Industry Has Come A Long Way, But Ankara Still Relies Heavily On Foreign Suppliers

German submarines are giving Turkey an edge over Greece

That may make the eastern Mediterranean less stable

20210703_EUP003_0.jpg

Jul 3rd 2021

On the southern shore of the Gulf of Izmit, at the Golcuk shipyard, Turkey’s naval future is slowly taking shape. The first of six German-designed submarines lies in the water, after being floated out from its dock in March. The Piri Reis will join the fleet next year; five other Reis-class subs will follow in successive years. It is a triumph for Turkey’s navy—and a headache for Greece.

Over the past year Turkey and Greece, despite both being members of nato, have sparred in the Mediterranean. Their warships collided last summer after Turkey sent a survey vessel into disputed waters. Greece responded by rallying allies in Europe and the Middle East, bought a slew of French warplanes and, in December, announced a doubling of defence spending to €5.5bn ($6.6bn). That, though, is still less than half the Turkish level. Turkey’s navy is bigger and newer. And the Anadolu, a Spanish-designed light aircraft-carrier, is in the final stages of construction.

Deeply dependant Turkey!!!

Deeply dependent Turkey!!!
This looks very bad. Turkey's indigenisation effort seems to be hollow when it can't even make tanks. Turkey does not have any diesel engine manufacturing capability even for its transportation trucks. I wonder how much content of Turkey's other so called indigenous items are actually imported

This looks very bad. Turkey's indigenisation effort seems to be hollow when it can't even make tanks. Turkey does not have any diesel engine manufacturing capability even for its transportation trucks. I wonder how much content of Turkey's other so called indigenous items are actually imported

so funny .. go and cry about your 20 years failed Tank program called ARJUN

Turkey is at 70% self-sufficiency now and over 90% until 2030
and dont compare low quality İndian,İranian,Chinese weapons with high quality Turkish Weapons

BMC Power Engine and Control Technologies with the aim to reach full independency in the engine compartment in 2024

A 4-cylinder 8.4 litres combustion volume and provides 400 hp .... It was first ignited in 2020
This might well provide a national powerpack solution to the Kirpi 4×4 MRAP-type vehicle
1635748662569.png

The engine is a 6-cylinder in line with a 12.8 litres combustion volume, providing 600 hp
First ignited in mid-2018, the 600 hp engine has completed bench tests and test on a vehicle are currently underway
1635748693487.png

V8 Engine providing an output of 1,000 hp to power Howitzers
it has a 16.2 litres combustion volume and First ignited in 2020
1635748724532.png

BMC POWER says 1.500hp Engine will be ready in 2024 for testing on ALTAY Tank
1635748784108.png

:rofl: :crazy: :rofl: says the boy who vowed to leave pdf and come back like a sissy.

keep crying

We never allow sissy boys for anti-Turkey propaganda with their lies

I am saying again
Turkey is at 70% self-sufficiency now and over 90% until 2030
and dont compare low quality İndian,İranian,Chinese weapons with high quality Turkish Weapons

why did you come back? you vowed to leave pdf??? just answer the simple question.

because except me
there is NO active Turkish user on PDF to block your lies and anti-Turkey propaganda
so we will be 7/24 on PDF

keep crying

İranian,İndian,Chinese guys are lying .... They says Turkiye is deeply dependent

reality is Turkey is at 70% self-sufficiency now and over 90% until 2030

Do you know why am I only taking on this guy? here is why.

I was banned months ago for 15 days
still Your TROLL team are trying to provoke me to ban by Mods
but You can not provoke me anymore

Last edited:
Your TROLL team always provoked me to ban by Mods
but Your TROLL Team can not provoke me anymore

talk about military or stop trolling
you have insulted every ethnicities and nation except turkey maybe, speaking of provocation and trolling.

you have insulted every ethnicities and nation except turkey maybe, speaking of provocation and trolling.

I created many threads on PDF

and as always first your TROLL Team attacked me and president Erdogan to provoke me

Your job is trolling ? no any post from you about military and politics

Topic is over with you ..... dont reply to me and stop crying on my every post

and as always first your TROLL Team attacked me and president Erdogan to provoke me

your post, your forum? you cursed Pakistani and vowed to leave this forum and yet here you are..dude, can you even think like a normal person?

You create many threads and say the same stuff. It's spam. All your posts are about Turkey being a superpower and anyone who tries to say otherwise,you call him "pathetic,liar,ignorant" and "troll".

You create many threads and say the same stuff. It's spam. All your posts are about Turkey being a superpower and anyone who tries to say otherwise,you call him "pathetic,liar,ignorant" and "troll".

"" All your posts are about Turkey being a superpower ""

I always said the truth and You anti-Turkey guys always attacked me , president Erdogan and Turkiye

-- 700+ Turkish military projects
-- Turkish Industry and Mega projects
-- Turkish military actions in İraq,Syria,Azerbaijan,Libya and in the Eastern Mediterranean

My posts hurts all anti-Turkey guys

İranian,İndian,Chinese guys are lying .... They says Turkiye is deeply dependent
reality is Turkey is at 70% self-sufficiency now and over 90% until 2030

"" All your posts are about Turkey being a superpower ""

I always said the truth and You anti-Turkey guys always attacked me , president Erdogan and Turkiye

-- 700+ Turkish military projects
-- Turkish Industry and Mega projects
-- Turkish military actions in İraq,Syria,Azerbaijan,Libya and in the Eastern Mediterranean

My posts hurts all anti-Turkey guys
@Irfan Baloch he always posts the same stuff,the same posts again and again and insults everyone because he can't debate like a normal person. He always spams the same statements,the same posts and it's becoming annoying. There are Turkish members here who can debate and talk with logical arguements and in a calm way.

@Irfan Baloch he always posts the same stuff,the same posts again and again and insults everyone because he can't debate like a normal person. He always spams the same statements,the same posts and it's becoming annoying. There are Turkish members here who can debate and talk with logical arguements and in a calm way.

keep crying
I dont allow you anti-Turkey propaganda with your lies

I will alway post news about Turkiye on my threads

Back
Top Bottom