What's new

Turkey’s Defense Industry Has Come A Long Way, But Ankara Still Relies Heavily On Foreign Suppliers

After reading this thread I guess Indians and Iranian are not doing anything decent except trolling.

And we are not aware of both of them....!!!

China studied Russian products and aiming at US where Turkey learned nothing from anything..... Just grow up and show some respect for their hard work!

It is always so amusing to see when people, out of sheer desperation, accuse someone of trolling, even though that person never posts his personal opinion, but strictly posts articles from qualified, independent experts...

Very entertaining :D:D

Turkey cannot produce anything on its own, it always needs foreign help!

Deeply, deeply dependent Turkey!

So now negotiations for additional 100 non-Turkish products to the already purchased non-Turkish products???

Wow, just wow!!!

After reading this thread I guess Indians and Iranian are not doing anything decent except trolling.

And we are not aware of both of them....!!!

China studied Russian products and aiming at US where Turkey learned nothing from anything..... Just grow up and show some respect for their hard work!

Indians and Iranian may be jealous Turkey ? o_O

1649775849679.png

93% indigenous :omghaha::omghaha:

And I know, the article also mentions Iran and China, but what matters is the amount of foreign components.

Deeply, deeply dependent Turkey!!!

93% indigenous :omghaha::omghaha:

And I know, the article also mentions Iran and China, but what matters is the amount of foreign components.

Deeply, deeply dependent Turkey!!!

Deeeeepeeeeeeendeeeeeeeeeeent Tööööööörkeeeeeeyyyyyy

Back
Top Bottom