What's new

Turkey’s ambassador to Bangladesh recalled after hanging of Islamist leader

Turkey has done nothing significant in this case or others, like recalling her ambassador from BD to protest the killing of an Alim, downing a Russian airacraft for violating her airspace or giving a public shut-up to Simon Peres for excesses in Palestine - still the folks started to tremble. These are not even 1 atto-second (10 to the power -18) glimpses of what Hilafet-i Osmaniye looked like under Yavuz Sultan Selim or Kanuni Sultan Suleyman...

Lol.. I'm not Tamil.. Then again why would i expect you to know anything out of the bubble

@Nilgiri.. Mate what do you think ? Do i pass ?:p:

Dunno man I'm still filtering through this whole thread of butthurt lol. Its kinda sad and amusing at same time.

I didnt know one of these had been posted in this subforum too (I've only been responding to the ones in B'desh defence subforum)

Everyone's still waiting on OIC to boot Bangladesh out because Turkey+Pakistan said so.

Also still waiting on Pakistan to recall its ambassador from Dhaka....and even close their embassy down like someone suggested.

So much drama, so much butthurt....not much actually happening other than a few symbolic gestures.

Last edited:
So why do Turks get to dispense justice as they see fit (trial or no trial) but our justice raises your objections?

Boss, Ive always seen you call for mullahs backsides to be kicked in Pakistan, so why when someone else does it, you get emotional? Last time you were pachta-ing the fact that lal masjid Mullah is alive!

You called them snakes, dogs, rats, etc what happened, you became a fan suddenly? :rolleyes:
i said hang more sir i did not side with them . but my prediction abut BD is my point of view . i hate mullahs from core of my heart sir .

i said hang more sir i did not side with them . but my prediction abut BD is my point of view . i hate mullahs from core of my heart sir .

Sit back and watch imranji. Grab enough popcorn and scotch :D

Gone are day's when Turkey used to be a progressive secular country model to the middle eastern Arab countries.Under Erdogan it has now became a pimp of the global muslim terrorist and war criminal.A shameful degradation for any country indeed.
@cabatli_53 ,@Neptune ,@Sinan ,@T-123456 ,@Zulkarneyn
Your country,your problem,none of our business.
The same goes for you,dont interfere in our business.

Nothing more than an invention of mentally confused people.
not really

Islamism, also known as Political Islam (Arabic: إسلام سياسي‎ islām siyāsī), is an Islamic revival movement often characterized by moral conservatism, literalism, and the attempt "to implement Islamic values in all spheres of life."

an Islamist is a person who believes strongly in Islam, especially one who believes that Islam should influence political systems.

@salarsikander Hi

Sir, I think you replied a wrong person! No?
I replied to you both,you expected bashing Bangladesh which was a wrong thought.
It is your country and your laws,your terrorists,you do whatever you want.
What i was trying to say is that some Bangladeshi's come to ''Turkish'' threads and do the same as Erdogan,without knowing anything,disrespectful.

Your country,your problem,none of our business.
The same goes for you,dont interfere in our business.

Good philosophy. So why did Turkey interfere by making such statements on internal affairs of Bangladesh...and then withdraw its ambassador when Bangladesh rightfully ignored the statements?

not really

Islamism, also known as Political Islam (Arabic: إسلام سياسي‎ islām siyāsī), is an Islamic revival movement often characterized by moral conservatism, literalism, and the attempt "to implement Islamic values in all spheres of life."

an Islamist is a person who believes strongly in Islam, especially one who believes that Islam should influence political systems.

@salarsikander Hi

Islam recognises its followers by only one name "Muslim". There is no shia sunni islamist or whatever other name mentioned anywhere in Islam and neither it recognises these other names.

So again its all an invention to satisfy the petty brains of humans only.

Back
Top Bottom