What's new

Turkey’s ambassador to Bangladesh recalled after hanging of Islamist leader

Fifth largest ? lol who cares you guys are now irrelevant no one takes you guys seriously anymore. Even Chinese called you " Barbarians " today. :lol::lol:
Who listens to you? Certainly not Bangladesh lol

Lol, now I'm sure you are a Pakistani in disguise - quoting Sarmila Bose and all! Did you ever read any one of the the hundred other books written on the events, which all say the complete opposite to Bose? No you're only interested in the 'truth' that suits you.

Guess what bose wants Pak to have US f16s too...

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&s...Gtj9GAcTdQb73Gjxw&sig2=fsV3uJjp69FmZLIWjHEbeQ

You deny real tragedies with politics and call for justice to cover your friends comes. How many bombed kurds have received a fair trial? how many bombed fata-ites have?

Turkey growing strong is great. Those non-turks yearning for ottoman rule again, are you men?

I don't expect you to understand my posts.

As for the Turkish folks vis-à-vis Paks, it is "Tek Millet iki Devlet" - One nation two states. So, they don't have to disguise anything...

Pakistan should raise this issue in OIC along with Pakistan and Turkey ( 2 major Muslim powers) we are sure to bring some actions against BD. Enough of this violation of Human rights.

For the Turkish folks, it is "Tek Millet iki Devlet" - One nation two states. So, they don't have to disguise anything...

So why do Turks get to dispense justice as they see fit (trial or no trial) but our justice raises your objections?

i am sure these moves will take BD to civil war mark my words baby . and i am enjoying it man . for me no mercy on anyone lets hang more :lol: it was not bengalis themselves whom did August 15, 1975?:enjoy:

Boss, Ive always seen you call for mullahs backsides to be kicked in Pakistan, so why when someone else does it, you get emotional? Last time you were pachta-ing the fact that lal masjid Mullah is alive!

You called them snakes, dogs, rats, etc what happened, you became a fan suddenly? :rolleyes:

Bro, you have just insuted Turkey and taged some Turkish member! For what? To hear sweeter words about Bangladesh?
Your country,your problem,none of our business.
The same goes for you,dont interfere in our business.

A morally righteous stance by turkey. It may not change much in BD but people of conscience supports turkey. Even in syria turkey sided with the oppressed. A powerful turkey would be good for the region and the muslim world.

And keeping an embassy in BD would be a waste of turkish resources IMO since BD is irrelevant on the globe and is effectively an Indian satellite state. Turkey can still keep trade relations with BD through India if they want.

Turkish folks have full faith in Bangladeshi folks like you. You are the survivors. You have seen many worse periods and get past them. InshaAllah this bad patch will be over one day. Allah-u Azimushshan raises bad guys to high positions only to make the fall harder...

*After Mujib-ur Rehman, who wanted to make BD a Soviet client state, came Zia-ur Rehman, who restored your relationship with the Muslim world. One of the avenues touching the Turkish Presidential Palace is named after him..

What does the term Islamist means ?

"We have lost in the realm of Siyaset, so we need to start from there" - Dede Pasha (an Ottoman statesman and thinker)

Siyaset is a very broad term in a Muslim society and it covers all civil and military aspects of politics, governance, diplomacy, defense, economics, sociology, etc. i.e., the entire statecrafts. Din can't be a tool for Siyaset, but Siyaset can be a tool for Din. Ibn-i Haldun is the father of the Ilm related to Muslim Siyaset as we understand it, and the folks who try to follow him are derided as Islamist by the usual suspects off course..

"We have lost in the realm of Siyaset, so we need to start from there" - Dede Pasha (an Ottoman statesman and thinker)

Siyaset is a very broad term in a Muslim society and it covers all civil and military aspects of politics, governance, diplomacy, defense, economics, sociology, etc. i.e., the entire statecrafts. Din can't be a tool for Siyaset, but Siyaset can be a tool for Din. Ibn-i Haldun is the father of the Ilm related to Muslim Siyaset as we understand it, and the folks who try to follow him are derided as Islamist by the usual suspects off course..

I still dont understand the derogatory term such as Jihadist and Islamist

So the Bangladeshi government executes a Bangladeshi citizen after a verdict given by the Bangladeshi judiciary.. So where does Erdogan or Turkey have a say in this ? Looks like somebody is getting way ahead of himself, While his own country is in the brink of a disaster that he and his regime created

Who died and made him the grand Poobah ?

If i was the Bangladeshi govt, I would ask Erdogan to stick his opinion up his ***

So basically Turkey is trying be leader of Islamic world...and they used Bangladesh as a medium to exercise their opinion and messaging across the Muslim nations...Otherwise, how come it is a problem for Turkey, what does it happen in BD....Strange..

So basically Turkey is trying be leader of Islamic world...and they used Bangladesh as a medium to exercise their opinion and messaging across the Muslim nations...Otherwise, how come it is a problem for Turkey, what does it happen in BD....Strange..
Islamic world lol??

Where is that ? near mars or past by Venus

Bhai Monitor, the audio of Hillary's conversation with her was readily available in YouTube, so SKH took the call but the strength behind her audacity was the unflinching leverage of Indian power. BTW, did U notice that right before every JI leader's hanging, Indian high official's visit at capital? Chief justice being a Hindu and his meeting with Indian high commissioner right before hanging, indicated that it was Indians that directed the murder. it also implies that powerful but extremist Hindus in the form of Congi or BJP successfully executed the murderous scheme of moderate Muslim leaders, thinkers. Now, how dare that they became so audacious need a global geo-political observation. Hindus being cunning and Muslim haters didn't waste a moment to take advantage in the run up of the so-called WOT and sided with killers to avenge their 1000 yrs long hatred. Bangladeshi Muslims being geographically isolated from 51 other Muslim states became even more vulnerable than Palestinians and Kashmiries thus easy preys of powerful HINDU nation. So, it would be a bloody, long and existential struggle for Muslims in BD.

Bangladeshi folks are survivors. How many cyclones and floods have devastated them to only find them up and running again. These bad patches will be over inshaAllah. Yes, India is powerful vis-a-vis Bangladesh, but History has unique ways of sorting out the bullies...

Don't even try and accuse Turkey. If injustice happens, it's you, the people's responsibility to correct it. We've called our ambassador back as a protest of what we percieve wrongly. We don't dictate what you should do, we show our discomfort. You can't silence the voice of the majority by pretending that voice doesn't exist. This we learned through hardship and sacrifice in our nation. Whatever you guys do, stop pretending the grievances of your majority. The only ones you fool are yourselves.

It's time you close that big mouth of yours and start reading history. You have no right to insult our President

I believe the young, confident, educated, faithful, strong generation will stand up for their values and strive for an independent strong Bangladesh. Faith, intelligence, justice always triumphs ignorance, injustice
Tebrikler, aptly said..

Syed1 or Syed 11, whoever U are... just note that people in informative era aren't as not dumb as 71 to eat falsehood anymore. This sort of concoction has been debunked here many a times but if U are really truth seeker then be diss-passionate, neutral and go over my 2 previous posts... And for empirical understanding of how such grand scheme of lie and deception work, just have a Google search by the key word, "War, video and lie" to have eye popping write-ups.. Now, if U are an Indian Malu or a RAWAMY Dalal that has posed as Syed Shahib; my suggestion would be waste of time.
Syed1 or Syed 11, whoever U are... just note that people in informative era aren't as not dumb as 71 to eat falsehood anymore. This sort of concoction has been debunked here many a times but if U are really truth seeker then be diss-passionate, neutral and go over my 2 previous posts... And for empirical understanding of how such grand scheme of lie and deception work, just have a Google search by the key word, "War, video and lie" to have eye popping write-ups.. Now, if U are an Indian Malu or a RAWAMY Dalal that has posed as Syed Shahib; my suggestion would be waste of time.

Mashallah brother, the konspiracy theory in your claim is so friggin strong that it made me re think about the fear of "Beniya, yahoodi, Nasara" lie made by SHW and her Indian masters. Don't worry, the first hand experienced witness are still alive to tell their story, now if you are done with your kanspiracy than you should visit BD and experience yourself for sometimes. We get it, the Amir Ul Daesh is your messiah.

The headlines say, "The hands are tied, the tongues are tied.. 2 billion strong Ummet saw the killing of the last Mujahid...Rahman Nizami has become a Shehid...the Alem was silent as the Alim left", and the "Caravan of Shehids"...

On the Day of Recompense, Reis Erdogan doesn't want to stand in in front of the LORD without having an answer when he will be asked, "What did you do as that Zulm occurred?"..

"Seni seviyouruz savunan adam" - We love you - the defending man...

Back
Top Bottom