What's new

Turkey's $2.3b worth naval export to India

Basic cargo ship? It's a fleet support vessel, must for any navy with even a hint of blue water ambitions.

Again it isn't a major weapons platform you make it seem , this is just business and Turkey AGAIN will not ally with India or sell them any sort of advancer equipment.

Fleet support vessel doesn't equal to F-35 lol

Basic cargo ship? It's a fleet support vessel, must for any navy with even a hint of blue water ambitions.
give allowence for lack of knowledge. the details about Navy are far more complex than a basic web search on jets that make aviation experts within few minutes of google search.
You don't get the point it's not that some country is selling ships to us that also is selling to Pakistan.
It's about so called blood brothers looking for their own profit and being ready to sell equipment to a rival country.
talking about reality of blood brothers, the recent turmoil (now settled) in Jordan was blamed on Saudis.

what is my view? It is good that Pakistan friendly countries increase their economic cooperation with India because it plays positively in the broader sense of conflict resolution between India and Pakistan as more stakeholders with common interests can have a say which wont be seen with hostility by India.

Again it isn't a major weapons platform you make it seem , this is just business and Turkey AGAIN will not ally with India or sell them any sort of advancer equipment.

Fleet support vessel doesn't equal to F-35 lol
There's a saying -
"Infantry wins battles, logistics wins wars"
give allowence for lack of knowledge. the details about Navy are far more complex than a basic web search on jets that make aviation experts within few minutes of google search.

talking about reality of blood brothers, the recent turmoil (now settled) in Jordan was blamed on Saudis.

what is my view? It is good that Pakistan friendly countries increase their economic cooperation with India because it plays positively in the broader sense of conflict resolution between India and Pakistan as more stakeholders with common interests can have a say which wont be seen with hostility by India.
What part of what I said is wrong? You are saying these vessels are worthless?

Indian troops use explosives to blast a civilian house during fighting in which three suspected rebels were killed, locals of southern Pulwama district say.

The Indian "social media" armies and Indian media need to leave their Turkish obsession behind and focus more own problems.

Indian troops use explosives to blast a civilian house during fighting in which three suspected rebels were killed, locals of southern Pulwama district say.

The Indian "social media" armies and Indian media need to leave their Turkish obsession behind and focus more own problems.
Why post this here? So even here you need to prove to Pakistanis that you haven't forgotten Kashmir? Speak of obsession

So basically it means that the Kashmir pandering is for the ummah votebank and supporters, the people in charge are after business and don't want relations to sour.

Now you see why Turkey never went beyond rhetoric when it comes to Kashmir. It's all about self-interest, even among the ummah.
Lol. India was the one crying and whining that we will not buy anything from Turkey after Erdogan's Kashmir stance and now they are ordering naval ships. Turkey still supports Pakistan's stance on Kashmir so its mean its a win for Turkey and lose for India. Turkey never said they won't sell equipment to India but you people have the audacity to call it a win for India lmao.

@HRK @Areesh @AUz @T-SaGe
Apna thooka chaat kar ye log fakhar mehsoos karte hain.

Now you see why Turkey never went beyond rhetoric when it comes to Kashmir. It's all about self-interest, even among the ummah.

What has Turkey done for you lately? Precisely, what has Turkey has done since Erdogan has been in power besides alienating everybody? Still expecting the T-129 to arrive in time?

Advanced Air Exerciaes - Anatolian Eagle on multiple occasions, letting the PAF train within NATO standard exercises in a reguarlar basis

Upgrade of Agosta 90B subs to high end level

Supply of 4 MILGEM frigates and designs for a further 6 larger "Jinnah" class Frigates for PN

Supply of ASEL laser designation pods to give JF-17 Thunders advanced PMG delivery capability

Supply of Naval FAC to Pak Navy

Supply of radars and weapons systems for upgrades of PN vessels

Upgrade of entire fleet of F-16 A/B to MLU standard

T-129 Helicopter deal

Purchase of 51 PAC made trainer aircraft for Turkish Air Force

Access to NATO standard staff college training for Pakistani Army, Navy and Air Force

Consistent support of Pak position on Kashmir at UN

Other then the above you are right. Turks have not done much for Pakistan.....

This same deal was suspended/blocked by Indian authorities for sometime after Turkish stance opposing Indian 5 Aug decision.
It's really unbelievable. When I see even India's political inconsistencies or simply foreign policy clumsies tried to use for Indian propaganda; I understand better why our Pakistani bros make fun of these.

It's really incredible. When I see even India's political inconsistencies or simply foreign policy clumsies tried to use for Indian propaganda; I understand better why our Pakistani bros make fun of these.

Yeah, you guys are lucky, have the Greeks as neighbours may have it's own set of problems, but they are relatively logical, we get stuck with the crazies to the East......

Lol. India was the one crying and whining that we will not buy anything from Turkey after Erdogan's Kashmir stance and now they are ordering naval ships. Turkey still supports Pakistan's stance on Kashmir so its mean its a win for Turkey and lose for India. Turkey never said they won't sell equipment to India but you people have the audacity to call it a win for India lmao.

@HRK @Areesh @AUz @T-SaGe
So they be opposing us(only words) and supporting us(actual naval vessels) at the same time. Who really is losing here? I know, Pakistan!

So they be opposing us(only words) and supporting us(actual naval vessels) at the same time. Who really is losing here? I know, Pakistan!

If it is only words then why did the Indian MEA and media lose their collective shit over Erdagon's UN address? Why not ignore it?

If it is just words then assume you are happy with more UN speeches on Kashmir by world leaders? Please clarify.

India spending $2.3 Billion on vessels it should be making itself but now aiding Turkey's naval programme is somehow "Pakistan losing"!? Are you sane?

Yeah, you guys are lucky, have the Greeks as neighbours may have it's own set of problems, but they are relatively logical, we get stuck with the crazies to the East......
Greeks are worse than that... You can not believe that what they talking about on the news TVs.

Back
Top Bottom