• barbed wire
  • lighting systems
  • border units
  • Uav's
  • Surveillance blimps
  • Will cost 2 Billion Turkish Lira
Suriye sınırına 2 milyarlık proje - Milliyet.com.tr
Suriye sınırı için Türkiye'den tarihi karar | superhaber.tv
'Sınırda fiziki güvenlik sistemi kurulacaktır' - TRT Türk - Beş Kıtanın Haber Merkezi

In addition there will also be more security on the iraqi border with Turkey but the system will not be as advanced as the Syrian one.

Total Turkish border security upgrade project will cost ~4 Billion Turkish lira.

Last edited:
who is this suppose to keep in or out Oo

who is this suppose to keep in or out Oo
This is implicit deny. If you are not on the list for the party you can't come in and the bouncer will kick you out.

---------------------------------

This system is already in use on the syrian border

Last edited:
does this include fencing of entire land border of turkey?
From what I understand this super secure system will be on the syrian border, a little less secure one on the iraqi border, and they said that the rest of the land borders are already secure (Bulgaria, Greece, Iran, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan)

We have to wait for more details.

Turkey should put a fence around IST and SAW airports.

To what purpose? 2mln Syrians are already in Turkey so why put the wall when it is too late?

O....cugu, you are an Terror follower, All know that you Show terrorists the way for soft targets

My dear salafi, wahabbi friend. Many many of your ISIS friends travel through Istanbul airport sadly. We need large fences around both airports.

My dear salafi, wahabbi friend. Many many of your ISIS friends travel through Istanbul airport sadly. We need large fences around both airports.

I am either your friend nor a f--ved salafi or vahabi. We Need large fences against pervert mind like yours

Good going Turkey. Don't forget snipers, remote sentry units and anything else that can light up the terrorists.

Back
Top Bottom