What's new

Turkey to block access to anti-Islam film

At least you tried. :lol:

Yeah man my uncles wanted my family to move there, I spent one week there and I was like I will think about it when I retire life was too carefree for my liking. :D

To be honest the city gets boring after a while. It's good to have a little change. Girls here are pretty cute too.

If you look down on other people's beliefs then you are not so bright yourself.

Im sorry but "Belifs" contradict science and facts and burn embassies over movies or bans teachings of evolution like bible thumping nuts in the red neck states, then I am incline to make fun of 'belifs'

If you look down on other people's beliefs then you are not so bright yourself.

Im sorry but "Belifs" contradict science and facts and burn embassies over movies or bans teachings of evolution like bible thumping nuts in the red neck states, then I am incline to make fun of 'belifs'

What i'm saying is, if some research or someone claims that he have a higher IQ than yours doesn't necessarily make you an idiot, so you don't need to come up with the links of your acchivements in order to prove that you are not an idiot.
You might be an idiot of course, but not necessarily.

You have to look down on other people's beliefs in order to chose to be one of them or an Atheist. Critical thinking...

You have to look down on other people's beliefs in order to chose to be one of them or an Atheist. Critical thinking...

Hahahaha. Humanity never seizes to amaze me.

To be honest the city gets boring after a while. It's good to have a little change. Girls here are pretty cute too.

I concur. :coffee: The first thing I noticed down there. :cheesy:

I guess it could get boring but I have become accustomed to always having someplace to go, something to do you know, so that laid back lifestyle is alien.

What i'm saying is, if some research or someone claims that he have a higher IQ than yours doesn't necessarily make you an idiot, so you don't need to come up with the links of your acchivements in order to prove that you are not an idiot.
You might be an idiot of course, but not necessarily.
:girl_wacko:
confused.jpg

Won't your sky lord frown upon you for looking at ladies (Funny the allmighty seems to care about one's sexual desire yet watchs people suffer from terminal illness)

Won't your sky lord frown upon you for looking at ladies (Funny the allmighty seems to care about one's sexual desire yet watch people with terminal illness)

Allah will punish those who disrespect his religion.
athiests, allah will punish you all!

Hahahaha. Humanity never seizes to amaze me.

^

The quote above yours was what i meant.

Although you are not expressing it directly but you are thinking same with him about Allah will punish Atheists and they will burn in hell forever. In other words, you are looking down on their beliefs.

And your beliefs doesn't make any sense to Atheists. According to them, you are believing something that does not exist. That way they are looking down on your beliefs.

Amazing, isn't it?

Take your time pal.

I personally thing this is a wrong move... Seriously, I personally didn't watch it, my brother and his wife (both muslims) didn't watch it nor any person I know watched this ridiculus video. Why should people watch something this ridiculus? As I have told before, muslims are doing the wrong thing. They are giving attention to this global troll rather than ignoring it. This guy might win the award for most successful troll in history of man kind and our ''dear'' goverment being what they are, ''attention seekers'', they decided to prevent access to this video which is ridiculus as there are thausands of links of this video.

P.S: I was out for a dinner aaaaanndd our subforum got trolled... :D

Are there an actual military forum these days?

There's no such thing left in this planet, not anymore.

I miss the old days :/

Won't your sky lord frown upon you for looking at ladies (Funny the allmighty seems to care about one's sexual desire yet watch people with terminal illness)

It's not my problem that you have an identity crisis because you are half japanese.

If you don't believe in Islam then that's fine, but stop the hatred. It makes you look pathetic.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom