What's new

TURKEY THREATENS TO ATTACK SYRIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

illuzioN

Reaction score
Turkish officials have told Western countries that Turkey might launch a military operation in Syria’s north to overthrow President Bashar al-Assad’s regime, a Kuwaiti newspaper reported on Monday.

“Turkey informed Britain, France, Italy, Germany and the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) leadership of the possibility that it would launch an offensive in … Aleppo, Homs, Hama and Latakia,” As-Seyassah daily quoted an unnamed British officials as saying, according to the Lebanese news website nowlebanon.com.

The report comes amid fears of undesired confrontation between the Turkish and Syrian armies along the border. About 12,000 Syrians have fled their homes in northern towns and have taken refuge on the Turkish side of the border. The Syrian army is reportedly reinforcing troops near the Turkish border to prevent further inflows of refugees towards Turkey. The Turkish military is also reportedly considering reinforcing border troops. Senior Turkish commanders have recently traveled to the border province of Hatay to inspect the border area.

“Turkish officials fear the possibility of the Syrian army committing mistakes on its borders, which might oblige the Turkish army to cross the Syrian border,” the Kuwaiti daily quoted a Lebanese diplomat in Ankara as saying. The Syrian government’s brutal crackdown on anti-regime protesters has brought once-close Turkish-Syrian relations to a breaking point, with Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan describing the Syrian response to protests as “savagery.”

Earlier, a columnist for Lebanese daily al-Akhbar, said to be close to Hezbollah, claimed that Iran had threatened Turkey that if it were to be used as a platform for NATO action against Syria, then Iran would bomb US and NATO bases in Turkey. A columnist for the newspaper also said Iran sees the preservation of the Syrian regime as the preservation of the Iranian and Lebanese governments.

Well that`s stupid, threatening Turkey. Have the Iranians lost their minds? Turkey was one of the few countries to support them and they return the favor by threatening to bomb the country?

Indeed. Everyone talking about the future role model of Turkey of Muslims. Is this kind of threatening to neighbor. Tukey is itself biggest terrorist that will likely ask NATO to follow Turkey in order to attack Syria. why didn't you attack Bahrain at first?

I think, Pakistan should deploy small amounts of troops in Syria just like Bahrain even i know little relations Pakistan and Syria. It is hurt that Turkey serve West and NATO interests, don't forget West hate Syria. Turkey has no business to takeover Assad government, have you done on Libya matters supplying to NATO?

Indeed. Everyone talking about the future role model of Turkey of Muslims. Is this kind of threatening to neighbor. Tukey is itself biggest terrorist that will likely ask NATO to follow Turkey in order to attack Syria. why didn't you attack Bahrain at first?

I think, Pakistan should deploy small amounts of troops in Syria just like Bahrain even i know little relations Pakistan and Syria. It is hurt that Turkey serve West and NATO interests, don't forget West hate Syria. Turkey has no business to takeover Assad government, have you done on Libya matters supplying to NATO?
That is the last thing Pakistan wants.

Edit your Post.

Atleast by now , people should understand that Ummah concept is total fail .
It's interests that matter always .
See what is happening in Yemen , Libya , Syria , Bahrain

Son of .b.tch You are not pakistani.

Oh he is Pakistani alright. Look at his previous posts and you will know.

By the way do not ban me, founder knows me ;)

Knowing the "Founder" gives you a free ticket to swear and verbally abuse another member?
It's like a person getting caught speeding and then telling the officer that my father is also a police officer! How Pathetic!

Lol, bad languages doesn't help better situations. Look at other different nationality members similar harsh words against Turkey. Look at bad reputation Pakistan, I expect Turkey should make differences but realizing how fool country it is.

And I don't want to see any israeli or indian on turkey's threads.

what do you mean, only Turkey defence only peaceful thread? just only military advertising mostly related to NATO sharing. Don't expect Turkey is pure country.

Attacking Syria is illegal as I musy say in Pakistani voice. I repeat, I am Pakistani (look at left flag).

http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey-defence/100967-turkey-role-model.html

Please go back to specific topic as what Turkey can do? Tell me what is good reason to attack Syria? Indians, Pakistans, and world are sick of bloodsheed and unnecessary wars, everyone talking about the rise power of Turkey and role model...Now we see results of their behaviors. Is NATO done business in Libya. (friendly incident on rebels, children died by accident, errors, unsuccessful one months, and now maybe ground forces after jets), what make NATO trained Turkey different ?

If you want to curb Iranian connection in Syria, do it in Lebanon, Bahrain, Egypt (Muslim Brotherhood), Iraq and then will discuss about Syria.

LOL, what is happening, why is turkey getting crazy on foreign matters, i mean if syria is stopping its refugees from entering into turkey, i dont see why turkey should meddle into other's matters, war is nt good..

no need to use bad words and make this little troll happy. Turks dont need to prove anything. our service for islam is obvious. accusing turkey for being terrorist is just childish.

Pakistan will not going to go against turkey and against Syria also.............so we don't need to bud in, in anyone businesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom