What's new

Turkey shoots down "Russian Jet" near border

Ir
Enjoying ??? don't think so.. i think most of the world will experience it rather then just enjoying it,. thats why its a World war... btw for your enjoyment, Iraq, Syria, Lebonan, Afghanistan wars are not enough ?????
Iraq afganistan was one sided war so no enjoyenment. BTW I am not seriously wising a war of titan because everybody will be directly indectly affected. :-)

A wave of land attack cruise missiles could be on their way to Turkey any time soon。

Be prepared to defend yourself,for the US will only sit back and talk its support for Turkey。
for the time being russia will concentrate on isis,turky will come on radar later on.

U obviously skipped physics lessons in school. Jet flying at high altitude with 900-1000 km/h speed can easily fly over 10 km after being shot.

Or you probably never studied statistics along with physics. None of the aircraft landed in turkeys' side of the border in previous occasions.

mate, you asked the purpose of a WMD..... :meeting:

How do you know are you operating your own radar system in Syria ?

And it is true and it exactly justifies our action if you don't have a clue about international law, it's not my problem.

Any info what weapons F-16s used? AIM-9 or AIM-120?

mate, you asked the purpose of a WMD..... :meeting:

How do you know are you operating your own radar system in Syria ?

And it is true and it exactly justifies our action if you don't have a clue about international law, it's not my problem.

Russians can claim this is forgery evidence and the image will lose it value ; no court will accept a Graphical Image as evidence ...
don't be hostile , I said a normal fact ...

Russia must be under extreme pressure because if they don't respond,it will give a msg of weakness of russia but if they respond,they might get struck in a war with russia.even if it is convetional,turkey alone can do hell of damage to Russia.
Turkey alone can fight Airwar inside Turkish airspace but outside in sea without NATO turkey will be in big trouble.

If chinese govt had any balls like what the chinese losers seems to portray they would have voiced some concern against NATO.
It's called: evacuate PRC nationals from Turkey because Russia already told us "the big one" is coming ;)

U obviously skipped physics lessons in school. Jet flying at high altitude with 900-1000 km/h speed can easily fly over 10 km after being shot.
Here the proof. Jet keeps flying horizontally after being shot:

its has no value , because you are one side of this problem ...
certainly , they didn't violated your sky seriously and they didn't penetrat in deep of your Airspace ... so even it is true , it can't justify your action ...
Problem that it happened already 3rd time. Turkey warned them each time they violated but they did not listen.

I'm surprise no one mention PKK. They will most likely get new funding and weapons from Russia because of this.

Russians can claim this is forgery evidence and the image will lose it value ; no court will accept a Graphical Image as evidence ...
don't be hostile , I said a normal fact ...
And they will NUKE Turkey than NATO after that all the Human kind.....things in real life doesn't work like they do in your mind. :rolleyes:

I'm surprise no one mention PKK. They will most likely get new funding and weapons from Russia because of this.
well , Iran have problem with PKK , arming PKK is against our interest and we will react against it ....

probably , they will use UNSC or shot down some Turkey fighters in cumming month and use the same excuse ....

Back
Top Bottom