What's new

Turkey shoots down "Russian Jet" near border

Pardon me for being Ignorant but whats with the Chinese members? They have gone full Pro Russia, Pakistanis have gone full Pro-turkey. This is bl00dy rare !!

the Chinese and Turkey members have been fighting for awhile. it cooled down but now it's starting back up again :rofl:

do you think the western would enter a nuclear war for sake of Turkey !?

Yes, they will if it comes to that but it won't. Russia is not stupid. If NATO alliance fails to support a member state, the alliance will loose credibility and will fall apart. Except US no NATO member can take on Russia alone. Russia will eat them one by one. That's the whole idea behind NATO alliance.

Russia must be under extreme pressure because if they don't respond,it will give a msg of weakness of russia but if they respond,they might get struck in a war with russia.even if it is convetional,turkey alone can do hell of damage to Russia.

But where does the Pakistan stands, will it support its old trusted friend Turkey or its Russia to whom a visible cozy shift can be seen, i ll prefer Turkey !
That will mean going against China too.

LET US JUST ALL HOPE AND PRAY THINGS DO NOT GET TO THAT POINT. This is no game guys, if it gets escalated we are all in deep 5hit!! It have the potential of turning into a world war. NO SANE PERSON WILL WANT THAT!!

More info revealing.

As far as i understood. Russian aircraft violated Turkish airspace 2 times.
tsk_7131.jpg

It violated, circled and violated again despite warnings.

tsk_9131.jpg

Missile fired by Turkish F-16 at "HH036-180" when it entered the Turkish airspace for the second time, missile hit the Russian aircraft at "HH037-203"

its has no value , because you are one side of this problem ...
certainly , they didn't violated your sky seriously and they didn't penetrat in deep of your Airspace ... so even it is true , it can't justify your action ...

_Proof_This_image_accompanied_by_a_video_claims_to_show_one_of_t-m-.jpg

image-a-24_1448364210549.jpg

This image, right, claims to show one of the Russian pilots found dead by Turkmen rebels

Crash_site_Smoke_billowing_from_the_wreckage_of_a_Russian_Sukhoi-a-.jpg

Smoke billowing from the wreckage of a Russian Sukhoi Su-24 jet was shot down by Turkish F-16 fighter planes on Tuesday morning and crashed in Syria's Turkoman Mountains

This_image_released_by_the_Turkish_Army_reportedly_shows_the_fli-a-.jpg

This image released by the Turkish Army reportedly shows the flight radar tracking the movement of the downed Russian Sukhoi Su-24 jet, showing where it entered Turkish air space and where it went down

I don't think it will escalate, no one would want it to. If it did how NATO allies would react.

some talk about Russian helicopter shot down i dont know if its true

Let's pray this does not escalate....

If things do escalate then this will show who is all weather ally of who...

Let's hope for the best....

An emergency meeting by a NATO's been called. I doubt NATO isn't gonna have Turkey's back since Turkey on it's wouldn't have downed a Russian Fighter. It's U.S' orders.

Back
Top Bottom