What's new

Turkey shoots down "Russian Jet" near border

CDJA0xOWEAIWfH3.jpg:large

Hold your horses ! Any retaliation against Turkey by Russia will trigger the North Atlantic Treaty , thus bringing the entire western world to war with Russia. So its highly unlikely that Russia will be attacking Turkey anytime soon.

In the 80s PAF shot down several Soviet/Russian aircrafts on the Pak-Afghan border, did it trigger any war ? No.

dude turkey is a nato country. with 50 nuclear weapons stashed in incirlik air base. lay off the crack pipe

do you think the western would enter a nuclear war for sake of Turkey !?

Russians are going to do nothing against Turkey Militarily... Diplomatic Pressure will be there.. But now this gives them the rights to bring S-300 or 400 into action and we might see S-30,35

If you and your freinds behave then there is no problem but if you show ISIS mentality expect a proper reply.
Now i will give you proper reply, tagging all your posts to mods lets hope you will get instant ban.

I don't think things would come to that but due to US nuclear sharing policy, TuaF has 60 B-61 Nuclear Bombs in it's disposal.
...me recon, what would that suppose to mean (i.e what are those could be, in your mind, be used for )?

More info revealing.

As far as i understood. Russian aircraft violated Turkish airspace 2 times.
tsk_7131.jpg

It violated, circled and violated again despite warnings.

tsk_9131.jpg

Missile fired by Turkish F-16 at "HH036-180" when it entered the Turkish airspace for the second time, missile hit the Russian aircraft at "HH037-203"

I hope this will e eventually start third world war. I along will all member of pdf have missed ww2 .I hope we can enjoy the modern ww3

Enjoying ??? don't think so.. i think most of the world will experience it rather then just enjoying it,. thats why its a World war... btw for your enjoyment, Iraq, Syria, Lebonan, Afghanistan wars are not enough ?????

Russia will do a decapitation strike against Ergodan in Ankara with tactical nuclear warheads and bunker busters. Good-bye Turkey!

Pardon me for being Ignorant but whats with the Chinese members? They have gone full Pro Russia, Pakistanis have gone full Pro-turkey. This is bl00dy rare !!

Back
Top Bottom