What's new

‘Turkey’s Syria stance aggravates plight of Iran’s Turks’

Yusuf Ziya Arpacik , fighting for Azerbiajan , Voluntary Turk in the ruzgar birligi

Yusuf+Ziya13.jpg

85% are Shia in Azerbaijan Republic. Although to big a deal is made of this. Even in Iran you rarely hear anything about Sunni Shia. Shia, Sunni, Christian, Zoroastrian or Jew all are Iranians :D

I have been to Iran many times there are differences and discontent too in Iranian Sunnis regarding Government Policies of discrimination based on religious belief but general people are good and do not heed much on religion.

A few last words to add, then i leave:

Centuries ago bunch of nomadic tribesmen emigrated westwards. Sometimes to conquer new lands, sometimes to escape the wrath of Mongols. They settled in highlands around Anatolian highlands and Alborz mountains.

They have been converted from Shamanism to Islam. Mixed with locals. Created a new culture. Different from Central Asian Nomads, Arabs and Tajiks.

Then years of conflicts and feuds divided these people into countries. They were uneducated, easy to anger, and naive. They had the power to rule the world, but were defeated by their weakness, that is fury and naivety.

Today we are surrounded by enemies who are trying to use Turks against eachother. Wheater it is about Sectarian and national issues, we have became pawns in the hands of sinister "friends".

Regards. Not anyone who speaks Turkish is my ally, not anyone who speaks Persian is my enemy. :)

Ok, i see i'm wasting my time here, we can't have a constructive discussion when there are kids like ottomanturk. Ok kids continue your piss contest. My suggestion to sane Iranian and Turkish brothers, please ignore the fanatics on both sides.

Whenever you see Ataturk Videos you start to get angry

Sunni and Shia is more important for power athirst. For ordinary people like me, they are brothers & sisters of each one. I am sure Indian nation is a mixture of races. Unfortunately most of friends translate the nation as race but honestly not for their own beloved country!

I think the most Important thing for families is the peace. In Iran we need an official language and it is Parsi as majority are Persian. This is similar to other countries. For me personally it is not important the source, where, how, when, who, why am I Azeri? The only Truth is my mother tongue is Azeri right now, and I want the well-known right of having the chance of studying my language alongside with our official language. You know when you talk in your mother tongue the right part of brain is active and you enjoy talking. when you talk other language the left part is active (the part that do the math) and I am sure it is not enjoyable for every body specially when you can not solve the problem, some define it as torture! :)

A few last words to add, then i leave:

Centuries ago bunch of nomadic tribesmen emigrated westwards. Sometimes to conquer new lands, sometimes to escape the wrath of Mongols. They settled in highlands around Anatolian highlands and Alborz mountains.

They have been converted from Shamanism to Islam. Mixed with locals. Created a new culture. Different from Central Asian Nomads, Arabs and Tajiks.

Then years of conflicts and feuds divided these people into countries. They were uneducated, easy to anger, and naive. They had the power to rule the world, but were defeated by their weakness, that is fury and naivety.

Today we are surrounded by enemies who are trying to use Turks against eachother. Wheater it is about Sectarian and national issues, we have became pawns in the hands of sinister "friends".

Regards. Not anyone who speaks Turkish is my ally, not anyone who speaks Persian is my enemy. :)

do you even think twice before writing anything like the one above?

you say they use turks against each other, and then you say ''Not anyone who speaks Turkish is my ally, not anyone who speaks Persian is my enemy.''

so are you used one then, ha?

bordo-bereliler-tam-techizatli-asker-resmi.jpg

Brothers this thread is spoiled long time ago , i wanted to ask something , i think we should give our Bordo Berelis a new name , just like many countries Delta Force , Spetnaz etc so its known worldwide

Here you go, there isn't any sane person here ? first insult people by claiming that they wanted Iran to seperate, then start talking about how you will take the Azerbaijan.

you say they use turks against each other, and then you say ''Not anyone who speaks Turkish is my ally, not anyone who speaks Persian is my enemy.''

arkadas , icimizde cok alcak , yilan var , yazdigini okumuyo bile ahmak , yada ermeni

Sunni and Shia is more important for power athirst. For ordinary people like me, they are brothers & sisters of each one. I am sure Indian nation is a mixture of races. Unfortunately most of friends translate the nation as race but honestly not for their own beloved country!

I think the most Important thing for families is the peace. In Iran we need an official language and it is Parsi as majority are Persian. This is similar to other countries. For me personally it is not important the source, where, how, when, who, why am I Azeri? The only Truth is my mother tongue is Azeri right now, and I want the well-known right of having the chance of studying my language alongside with our official language. You know when you talk in your mother tongue the right part of brain is active and you enjoy talking. when you talk other language the left part is active (the part that do the math) and I am sure it is not enjoyable for every body spatially when you can not solve the problem, some define it as torture! :)

You have good mindset and wonderful thought-process, unfortunately government policies are not based on that.Yes it is the mother tongue that can express your emotions not the adopted or borrowed language.

I think the most Important thing for families is the peace. In Iran we need an official language and it is Parsi as majority are Persian. This is similar to other countries. For me personally it is not important the source, where, how, when, who, why am I Azeri? The only Truth is my mother tongue is Azeri right now, and I want the well-known right of having the chance of studying my language alongside with our official language. You know when you talk in your mother tongue the right part of brain is active and you enjoy talking. when you talk other language the left part is active (the part that do the math) and I am sure it is not enjoyable for every body spatially when you can not solve the problem, some define it as torture! :)

You have good mindset and wonderful thought-process, unfortunately government policies are not based on that.Yes it is the mother tongue that can express your emotions not the adopted or borrowed language.

As I said before, I dont count every Turkish speakers as Turks. A Turkish speaking non-Turk may provoke Sunni jihad against Persian Speaking Turks in Iran.

Why would I die? Why would he die? In a nationalist point of view, thats not my business.

haha you gypsy cant you see , look at that guys face , hes a pkk supporter you idiot and that things he wearing

...lüzumsuz reaksiyon gösterip aynı seviyeye düşmemek hem bizim kendimize olan saygımız, hem de bir pakistan forumunda ( yani neredayse ''yabancı'') zeka ve eğitim konusunda iyi bir izlenim bırakmak açısından düşülmemesi gerek bir tuzak.

...lütfen, bizlere yakışan akıl ve zeka barındıran vecbir miktar da alaycı üslupla göndermeler ile bu acemlerin oyunlarını teşhir etmektir.

... Ayrıca lütfen böyle ''insanlara'' cevap vererek onları cesaretlendirmeyiniz, çünkü tek amaçları içi boş mesajlarla insanları kızdırmaktır, başka bir şey değil; yani ''do not feed the troll, please''

Saygılar.

ps. sorry for the turkish, but was necessary.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom