What's new

‘Turkey’s Syria stance aggravates plight of Iran’s Turks’

It's not about skin color, but generally different form of faces.

Since you claim that Azeri Turks are from Persian race. But in fact your brother people in terms of race are Afghans.

This is more like it

guney_azerbaycan.jpg

Also in 2020 there will be only 2 major powers in the region , Turkiye and Russia , and Saudi Arabia will be way stronger than Iran . is already stronger but gap will widen , Also everybody knows Shah Ismail was Azeri , Iran was rulled by Azeri Turkish Rulers

I think presently Azeri Turks of Iran are more inclined towards there religious affinity with fellow Persians rather than ethnic differences with them.

This is more like it

guney_azerbaycan.jpg

Also in 2020 there will be only 2 major powers in the region , Turkiye and Russia , and Saudi Arabia will be way stronger than Iran . is already stronger but gap will widen , Also everybody knows Shah Ismail was Azeri , Iran was rulled by Azeri Turkish Rulers

Unnnecessary map. I dont think any Azeri want to fight for autonomy or independence. They want cultural and linguistic rights.

Have you ever thought how many will die by tring to create this map?

You people are obsessed and blinded by nationalism. I personally like Iranians because they tend to be honest people and dare to go against USA. Will you just stop fighting each other for a second and realize that we are neighbors and hopefully remain neighbors for centuries to come. I would rather have a neighbor whom i have good relations with rather than being in constant struggle with them. I hope you understand the value of peace and friendship. Turkey and Iran need to further their bond, because that is best for the common good.

And Iranian friends please ignore ottomanturk, he does not represent Turkish people. Let the kid amuse himself.

That will be great , two gay nations together ,

GAY PERSIAN , NAKED PERSIAN

xerxes_1269287521.jpg

and gay greeks , known to the world for being gay

greek-gay.JPEG

You should also show the otherside of the map, where All of Istanbul returns to the mighty Greeks. I hope we can make alliance with Greeks, they need our help in reclaiming their lost territory.

I think presently Azeri Turks of Iran are more inclined towards there religious affinity with fellow Persians rather than ethnic differences with them.

if it was so, persians would not ban any thing related to azeri turk idedntity, they even ban tv reciever in south azerbaijan.

you could be right , but not that much righ, if persian reactions is considered.

Regards.

You people are obsessed and blinded by nationalism. I personally like Iranians because they tend to be honest people and dare to go against USA. Will you just stop fighting each other for a second and realize that we are neighbors and hopefully remain neighbors for centuries to come. I would rather have a neighbor whom i have good relations with rather than being in constant struggle with them. I hope you understand the value of peace and friendship. Turkey and Iran need to further their bond, because that is best for the common good.

Nationalism's tie is stronger than religion's tie. And it is Sunni fanatics who provoke war against Iran, not nationalists. Btw Good wishes dont solve the problem.

Since you claim that Azeri Turks are from Persian race. But in fact your brother people in terms of race are Afghans.

As i know most of the Iranian Azeri Turks are Shias and very few are Sunnis, what about Republic of Azerbaijan i heard that there are significant numbers Azeri Turks who follow the Sunni belief?

Just remember you are in a Pakistani forum, so trying to be racist is not the best approach. JUST ADVICE!!!!

That should be applied to you. I don't know how many times PGK or your other Iranian fellows have commented that Azeri Turks are genetically Persians, they are like Persians and other Iranian peoples etc...

The reason why I commented in such is because you guys don't understand any other way.

I talk about facts, historical facts, and these guys still reply to me that Azeri Turks are genetically Persian bla bla bla...I never made any such comment before, but you people don't understand.

Please show me when I said Azeri Turks are from Persian race?

This is more like it

guney_azerbaycan.jpg

Nice wet dream you had. I think its time to wake up. If you want to try trolling you should try harder, you are not very good at it.

Azerbaijan Republic = Occupied Northern Iran.

Occupied by Russians claiming to be Azaris and pedophile looking men (Aliyev) who love gay Eurovision song contest lol.

Who else in the world likes Eurovision apart from 80 year olds and gays? Yet you Aliyevbaijanis so happy to have this gay honour in your country loool.

Nationalism's tie is stronger than religion's tie. And it is Sunni fanatics who provoke war against Iran, not nationalists. Btw Good wishes dont solve the problem.

Being rational and pragmatic comes before everything else in international politics. Iran is a rich country with rich history. There is none in Turkey that wants to provoke war with Iran, only a couple of nutcase pan-turans who doesn't represent any. Some people are acting like kindergarten children "my daddy can beat your daddy". Grow up

And Iranian friends please ignore ottomanturk, he does not represent Turkish people. Let the kid amuse himself.

the world does not look like how you think...

... just simple example, persians support pkk terrorists with bases and equipments, which result in many people deaths, and also persians support armenia over azerbaijan, which they claim to be persians and brothers.

so are you thinking in the same way, when facing the truth and the real world?

Regards.

Then they're whining when someone insult them...

Culture is not unique to ethnicity, cultural elements can easily be spread, its like this all over the world, you have to be ignorant to call it "stealing"

Turks learned Islam from Persians, their settled culture established near of the Persians thats why we influenced from Persians, its pretty much natural and happened in everywhere.

As i know most of the Iranian Azeri Turks are Shias and very few are Sunnis, what about Republic of Azerbaijan i heard that there are significant numbers Azeri Turks who follow the Sunni belief?

Most are Shias. Generally Sunni faith are more spread among Azeri Turks of north compared to Azeri Turks of Iran, but most are Shia.

Back
Top Bottom