What's new

Turkey ready to play role in Kashmir settlement

No China has little military fear of India. China is immensely more powerful than India both conventionally and in nuclear power. Chinese will suffer little military loss as they destroy the Indian military in the whole North East sector.

China does not want a frightened India to invite the US military into India and that is the number 1 reason they do not take South Tibet. Also China would rather wait till they become immune to economic sanctions and then will deal with India from a position of even greater strength.
It's true. PLA proved that after all the boasting from "strong man" Modi, India is weaker than ever compared to China thanks to our recent mass production of indigenous powerplants like turbofan, turboshaft, gas turbine, etc. enabling us to deploy armored vehicles and helicopters to Chumar. We can easily break up India by alliances with all her neighbors and separatist groups + a frontal armor attack in Leh, driving out Indian Army.

It's true. PLA proved that after all the boasting from "strong man" Modi, India is weaker than ever compared to China thanks to our recent mass production of indigenous powerplants like turbofan, turboshaft, gas turbine, etc. enabling us to deploy armored vehicles and helicopters to Chumar. We can easily break up India by alliances with all her neighbors and separatist groups + a frontal armor attack in Leh, driving out Indian Army.

You know why the WW1 or WW2 happened?

India's Reply
840afb32c87181e6786956bab87541d1.jpg

Then who is stopping them?Apparently they are clever and saner than most Pakistani and Bangladeshis, then know what will be the outcome of invasion.
We only recently gained these capabilities after building infrastructure in Tibet and deploying our indigenous helicopters and fixed wing aircraft. If we had these in 1962, we would never had to vacate Tawang. It's a totally different ballgame now as Indian Army found out in Chumar.

*Turk foreign minister says peaceful settlement must be acceptable to Pakistan, India and Kashmiri people *Saudi envoy asks international community to resolve longstanding Kashmir issue
The Turks and the Saudis need to keep their noses out of this, even if cajoled by the Pakistani Establishment to do so. They have enough issues of their own, and they have the gumption to want to solve others problems?

That's the joke of the millennium! No one cares a crap!

We only recently gained these capabilities after building infrastructure in Tibet and deploying our indigenous helicopters and fixed wing aircraft. If we had these in 1962, we would never had to vacate Tawang. It's a totally different ballgame now as Indian Army found out in Chumar.
Yeah yeah,:cray:too bad you had to vacate Tawang then.:cray:

It is very unlikely that any change will be made to article 370 in the next five years.
For that BJP needs to form government in J&k then Kashmir will be split into 3 parts, kashmir valley,Ladakh as UT and Jammu state.Then article 370 will be dissolved.

NATO will not get into a nuclear war with China over India.

Please dude try to understand how little they care about Indians.

Dude, dude, please bring out of your fantasy. Please. I already said to you many times.

BTW, my point was different, and I even didnt ask to you, its totally a waste of time, in discussing an issue with you.

NATO will not get into a nuclear war with China over India.

Please dude try to understand how little they care about Indians.

You seem to have a comprehension problem. If India and China reach a full outright war for any reason whatsoever, do you seriously believe that the world will stand by whilst two nuclear armed powers go to a full scale war? Unlike Pakistan, which can be easily controlled by the USA, you do realize that neither India nor China takes instructions from any other power and are capable of resorting to blows for many months without adhering to outside instructions. If a nuke war is unleashed between India and China, do you really believe that the remainder of the world including your homeland Bangladesh will not feel the consequences? Now once you analyze all that , and only after you have digested it, respond accordingly

You seem to have a comprehension problem. If India and China reach a full outright war for any reason whatsoever, do you seriously believe that the world will stand by whilst two nuclear armed powers go to a full scale war? Unlike Pakistan, which can be easily controlled by the USA, you do realize that neither India nor China takes instructions from any other power and are capable of resorting to blows for many months without adhering to outside instructions. If a nuke war is unleashed between India and China, do you really believe that the remainder of the world including your homeland Bangladesh will not feel the consequences? Now once you analyze all that , and only after you have digested it, respond accordingly
A multimegaton blast on Delhi would end ROI forever. India has no reliable second strike except fission iron bombs on aircraft and Agni-1. Nothing else is actually deployed and working.

Last edited:
Yeah yeah,:cray:too bad you had to vacate Tawang then.:cray:

For that BJP needs to form government in J&k then Kashmir will be split into 3 parts, kashmir valley,Ladakh as UT and Jammu state.Then article 370 will be dissolved.

That Matador chap is a nutcase with many fabled fantasies. Most Indians gave up on responding to his troll posts. He must have a cheapo Huwaei mobile from where he spurts his nonsense from a nearby free wifi outlet whenever he gets a break from stitching your soon to obtain fake Nike shoes. I suggest that you likewise ignore the troll :D

An multimegaton blast on Delhi would end ROI forever. India has no reliable second strike except fission iron bombs on aircraft and Agni-1. Nothing else is actually deployed and working.

@wolfschanzze , see what I mean :D

That Matador chap is a nutcase with many fabled fantasies. Most Indians gave up on responding to his troll posts. He must have a cheapo Huwaei mobile from where he spurts his nonsense from a nearby free wifi outlet whenever he gets a break from stitching your soon to obtain fake Nike shoes. I suggest that you likewise ignore the troll :D

@wolfschanzze , see what I mean :D
Yeah he is on my ignore list now :D

You mean shoes like these? DIKE take a HIKE! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

dike fake.jpg
fake-china34.jpg

I think Indians can hardly afford Huawei Ascend P7 or Mate 7. Pinnacle of Chinese consumer electronics technology.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom