What's new

Turkey ready to play role in Kashmir settlement

Resolve issues in your tiny burning neighboring Muslim countries first. Otherwise, you are going to burn in that fire soon.

You? Doing the hard way. "JO EK BAAR GALTI KARE VO INSAAN, JO DO BAAR KARE VO SHAITAAN. JO GALTIYON PE GALTI KARE VO PAKISTAN"
hum gali nahi deta, thats your job, we just strike, silently i might add

Why call it a draw ? Just openly claim that you won all three. I'm certain that will make you feel better. Or has the history books been revised in Pakistan recently to refer to the 1971 war as a draw and not a victory ? After all in 1965 you set out to capture Kashmir and ended up defeating Lahore. Now if that isn't a victory I certainly don't know what it can be called. In the 1971 war you set out to attack India and ended up having an Indian woman carve Pakistan into two. Certainly not a "draw" but an outright victory. (I still can't believe that an Indian woman whipped the butts of your martial Pakistani men by the way :rofl::rofl::rofl:) In the Kargil war , you came to "liberate" the Kashmiris and they ended up reporting your presence to the Indian army. You then retreated after calling in the US to help you out there. Certainly a victory. I wonder when the Indian dictionaries will revise the word "victory". These stupid publishers in India I tell ya :D
your POV man, not mine, mine is we won Almost all three, and humiliated you in most of them LOL

Whatever floats your boat. May you have many more such "victories".:wave:
thnx

hum gali nahi deta, thats your job, we just strike, silently i might add

your POV man, not mine, mine is we won Almost all three, and humiliated you in most of them LOL

thnx

Okay, your delusions are accepted. First try and get control of your sovereignty before looking further than your nose. :wave:

that's what we are saying after winning 1971 war you forced us to sign shimla agreement which doesn't allow involvement of any third party in settling kashmir dispute.

well damn, the day i started to go to uni, my brains started making shit out of normal words, sorry bout that LOL
:enjoy:

Also, it happens after a hard day of battling the neighbours on PDF.

What is your subject in uni, BTW?

Come now, don't disappoint me. You did win all the wars against India. In fact, when we do pooja, we thank Bhagwan that the Pakistanis were so generous that they returned to Islamabad after they captured India :D
well i really hate that, that we gave ebrything back to each other in Tashkent and Shimla

:enjoy:

Also, it happens after a hard day of battling the neighbours on PDF.

What is your subject in uni, BTW?
Mechanical Engg :fie:

quite amazed that u believe that status quo is still working in Kashmir....:p:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom