What's new

Turkey ready to boost defense ties with Iran: Minister

Good move by two civilized nations in the region. Bedouins in the region could learn so much from Iranians & Turks had they stopped killing each other.

bullshit iran cannot be trusted! hey guys it is not me it is history..we never ally with iran..big lie

woww ! un-nice comments from some turk members!! o_O

suit yourself ! :partay: anyway , from mutual relation everyone benefits . although iran is not dying for it either .

some ppl need to sit back and enjoy a cup of coffee :coffee:

Last edited:
woww ! un-nice comments from some turk members!! o_O

suit yourself ! :partay: anyway , from mutual relation everyone benefits . although iran is not dying for it either .

some ppl need to sit back and enjoy a cup of coffee :coffee:

p.s different reactions surprises me

Wait till atatwolf the wisest of all read this news and comment with his wisdom pearl :D

Wait till atatwolf the wisest of all read this news and comment with his wisdom pearl :D

OH O !!

thanks for the heads up ! will delete it now :D

And neither Turkey, we will just do it fine with or without Iran. :coffee:

thats my point , neither iran nor turkey will not die without each other . so its better to keep it civil .

:cheers:

I disagree with you guys @haman10 and @xenon54 We actually should be dying for good economic and political relations between the 2 countries which at the end will bring stability to the region...and dont go that "what about syria??" way cuz its a fact that syria issue didnt affect our economical relations at all just google a nd see it for yourselves

The circle is completed. The AKPs failed foreign policy started with Armenia and Iran and now that they have screwed the relations with every other country up they are back at Armenia and Iran.

I cant keep up with which countries we're nowadays good and with which we are bad.

I personally think erdogan was misled by western powers at the scope of this conflict. Hence the repairing has started after the west itself turned the tables after its ferocious media and weapons blitz for regime change. It did not expect fierce resistance from Russia who stood by quietly letting libya fall.

Back
Top Bottom