What's new

Turkey President Erdogan backs India's UNSC bid

Status
Not open for further replies.
More crap about India's attempt to join UNSC. India has a better chance of entering NSG than UNSC. The only way for India to join UNSC is to threaten to destroy it by withdrawing from UN completely.
How will UNSC get destroyed if India withdraws from UN? o_O

Frankly he has lesser standing in India than even Bangladesh.
Whether economically or defense , Turkey has no relevance in India.
Its just seen as a close friend of Pakistan , which is a big negative in the civilized world.

The Indian media is deliberately misinterpreting his statement to India's advantage (again).

Erdogan said:

"India, with a population of 1.3 billion is not a part of the UNSC. Over 1.7 billion people live in the Islamic world but they too are not a part of the UNSC. This is not a healthy sign."

He criticized the UN structures in general. He explained that every major nation and religious group like Muslims and Hindus should have a representative member in the UNSC. What does this mean? Pakistan is expected to surpass Indonesia as the country with the single largest Muslim population + they're a nuclear power + culturally and traditionally closer to the Middle Eastern Muslim nations.

-> Pakistan and India should be added to the UNSC as permanent members, according to Erdogan.

That's pretty much exactly what I said; this interpretation by the Indian media should come as no surprise. In a way though, I think he technically does back India's permanent membership of the UNSC though I doubt exclusively.

The Pak-Turk Brotherhood ??? vaporized ??

RIP the so called brotherhood...
Chances of India getting UNSC is as much as pigs flying which means nil!.
Hence which is why clever tactic by Turkish.
Secondly making deaksnwith others is not zero sum game.nthe world doesn't revolve around corruptedPakistanist

Chances of India getting UNSC is as much as pigs flying which means nil!.
Hence which is why clever tactic by Turkish.
Secondly making deaksnwith others is not zero sum game.nthe world doesn't revolve around corruptedPakistanist
its not about India joining UNSC or not but its the support,.. They r supporting our enemy ... so its basically a game of you own interests and the so called LONG LIVE PAK-TURK friendship is basically a slap on our faces.. simple

In U.N issue is only about indian occupied kashmir
Lol then tell me why UN or countries like Turkey asking for both India & Pakistan to talk each other?? You must think that Pakistan have any right on J&K while its the other way around. Ah, i never seen Pakistan asking for J&K in forums like UN they always say about its people while India said they want Pakistan occupied Kashmir. IOK is only exist in Pakistan while whole world know about real Kashmir issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom